Have you lived in another country for +5 years?

How was it? Did you learn a new language? Did you like the culture?

ok, yes, yes.

It was fine. I got by using Swedish/English and staying at my apartment(when not at work). Frankly I didn't learn much at all(except how dumb and lazy Danes are).

Danes are nice desu.

Lived in New Zealand,it was alright but now im stuck with this stupid fucking accent

Hey is it true that a British accent gets american grills wet?

Assuming youre not ugly then yeah they fucking love aussie/brit accents but it also brings you a lot of unwanted attention like youll go to a maccas just wanting to get some food and the cashier will say some shit like omg!I love your accent are you foreign!? Like no shit cunt give me my fucking food

I lived in Japan for 2 years.

I have a black friend who went to NY and Florida for a holiday and he said to me that for some reason, American grills really like black men but when they found out that he had a British accent they were obsessed. Like WTF.

I am living in Germany for 18 years now.
The language was hard to learn at first, but I managed eventually, and I would say I am rather well integrated into German culture

Where you initially from and why did you move? What do you do? Have you married a German Milf yet?

Yank that's been living in the UK for 7 years now, moved over in my late teens. People tend to confuse my accent now or can't place it at all. Some people back in the US think I'm english when I go back.....I've also come to strongly despise the working/underclass of Britain over the years.

From Estonia, i came with my parents when I was little.
And why would I marry a milf? Thats an oddly specific question

can you still speak estonian?

they are but they are indeed lazy

i live in southern sweden and it's shit easy for me as a swede to get a job in copenhagen, especially in stores because all companies wanna hire swedes since danes are too lazy to work in stores

a little bit

Why

I lived in america and literally nothing changed other than having no healthcare and having a shit ton of mexicans around.

They can't resist.

You didn't have a job that gave you healthcare?

They tend to be rather loud and obnoxious in public, ask stupid questions and are very opinionated, often ignorant about the topic at which they're opinionated about at the time

I was like 10 so no.

This is a generalisation mind you, I know plenty of working class folk that are alright.

>2017
>still class system

Been living in Sweden for almost 3 years

Please tell me you aint a somalian refugee

I would like to move out of Belgium for a while and work elsewhere. Any tips? My field is journalism and marketing

I'm not
And I speak fluent Swedish and like the culture and the country itself