I fell off the wagon :( drinking fucking Canadian Mist

I fell off the wagon :( drinking fucking Canadian Mist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_yCTsL3pOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any other drunkerds out there?

:( somebody?

I'm here for you user

Im drinking st remy. Just had a shit 9 hours at work and i have to be back in 9. I cant help it that i dont get a hangover anymore so i see no need to stop.

thanks bud :)

On the rocks, chaser or cocktail?

I'm trying not to drink. I made it back from the bar after only 2 pints so it was a success

youtube.com/watch?v=T_yCTsL3pOU

on the rocks but been using mountain dew now. not bad. tried to take a pic but comp not reading phone for some fucking reason! always something. halfway through the bottle already.

Do you work or can you nurse a hangover at home tomorrow?

>:(
faggot

As far as whiskey goes, how is Canadian Mist? The only whiskey I've ever tried is the $8/bottle shit...... and it was shit. Made me want to puke.

Pour it out and call your sponsor faggot. One day at a time.

Just finished a pint of Mccormicks with cherry 7up. I'm trying to cut back on liquor as well. I don't want my new bf to think I'm an alchy. I'm more of an aspiring alcoholic.

feel like I have to vent. OP here. There's a million things I have to do for people that are fully capable of doing themselves. It's nice to be needed but fuck I don't want to do all this shit.

Clarify: Mom want's her trees trimmed. Okay I can do that but she also wants me to make firewood and set it up.
Go inside her house and see dishes pilled up. We are not a fat family or anything. She is lonely and I feel for her but fuck. So I do the dishes and clean up shit for her and make sure she's cleaning out the lint from the dryer so the house doesn't burn down. Checked the oil and antifreeze on her car. Got her mail. Took trash out.

Simple fucking shit... I don't know man

took the week off... I got enough vacation days thankfully

it's good.. cheap 20 bucks for this... smooth no bad after tastes..

don't have one... probably am an alcoholic but I clean up well. just fucking up again is all

Stop your bitching. Anyone can drink, bums, kids; don't be a degenerate. That's your mama. Drink up, but be a man about it.

i am you fuck that's why I do that shit still for my mom.. cause she my mom... I just want to vent

it'd be different if I didn't take care of shit and wine about it.

I prefer blackout velvet but they're both cheap leaf swill.

You're wining about it alright... Get it? Because I made a pun out of your drunken ass' typo.

Anywho, conveniently having "vacation time" and having to do chores for your mom sounds an awful lot like you're actually just jobless and living with your mom, bruh. Be smarter than the booze, be a successful alcoholic.

Blackout Velvet is my jam. Go for that.

yeah you're about right... I have been living on my own for about a year now but it depresses me seeing she doesn't take care of things like she should. I always did it.

Do it for her then. Being old is tiresome, but she paid her dues and wiped your ass when you couldn't be bothered to do it yourself as a lazy, asshole baby. Cut that bitch some slack.

talked to my brother about it the other night and he said that's why he just picked up and left. he's got a wife and kid on the way. great job making 60,000 a year at least. vehicles paid for and home paid for. got the life.

Passive aggressive bitchiiiiing.

Hang in there OP. I went on a bad binder this week too.

been doing that since we were young. me and my brothers.

reminds me of Carmella on the sopranos where she says "It's so nice to have a man around the house"

Without me?

If you're in a toxic relationship where you're obviously being taken advantage of, even by family, there are like... Books and shit about how to resolve that. It still sounds like you're dependent on her though, in which case fuckin' suck it up or move out.

thanks... I know I'm being a pussy by drinking my problems away but fuck it... get drunk jerk off get much needed sleep

you're not wrong... I do feel she is toxic sometimes but she my mom.. what the fuck you tell your mom no?

>32
>28% liver damage
>sober for 4weeks now
>morning sickness
>fussy head /dizzy spells
>night terrors /sleepless nights
>can't eat properly
Alcohol is a terrible addiction I'm going img to power through and hopefully it gets easier

My mama's a reasonable lady, she's sharp. I do tell her no if I've got a reason for it, and she gets it.

Otherwise, I wouldn't say no if I had no reason, and she wouldn't ask me to do something that she didn't think needed doing.

I didn't know it would hit you at such a young age. But what do we have worth growing old for? Not much in my case, so that's alright.

OP here im 33

I feel you buddy.
37yo and WAYYYY off the wagon.
Pretty sure I have liver issues.

like I prepared to have this meltdown. bought a steak and baked potatoes to cook.

kinda laughing at myself now... im not even hungry anymore.

i didn't mean to... just like subconsciously I did.

There are much better options out there than this fucking swill.

Like R & R.
When I go on a week long bender, it's usually on R & R.