The NFC east is the best division in football. Prove me wrong

The NFC east is the best division in football. Prove me wrong.

>Cowboys
elite
>Eagles
borderline elite
>Giants
good
>Redskins
meh

Skins=gnats>iggles
Hate the cowgirls but they the best obviously.

Every team is at least good

AFCW is the best

Its not even all about the W-L record though. They also have the best rivalries.

This the race to the top has always been good, but with the raiders getting better AFC West is getting interesting.

>eagles
>borderline elite
>giants
>ever good
>cowboys
>not meme tier
>redskins
>not the most elite

Redskins will win the division. 100% Fact

/r/ing happy eagles Pepe

it's very good this year

There's no real competition. They are better top to bottom when compared to each other division.

AFCW is good though. Every other division is absolute trash with only one (or no) good team.

redskins are awful you dip

lmao

If that's the case the rest of the division is too. Beat the Iggles and Giants, lost on a fluke to the Boys.

>meme division games meaning anything
Wow, the Rams must be the best team in the NFC West!

I really hope the cowgirls put Tony Homo back in so the gnats can win the division

who /httr/ here?

I am. Gotta represent.

>implying the Cowboys wouldnt be even scarier with Romo in

I'm a season ticket holder and a die hard iggles fan but we are not borderline elite

Here. Wildcard is best we can hope for unfortunately.

>implying it's not the redskins who will take the division

>Cowboys
booooring
>Eagles
what the fuck are their unis
>giants
le meme manning
>redskins
le racist meme

But.... the shitskins are the worst team in the division...

If you like to watch a bunch of average teams play and the winner of the division lose in their first playoff game, then I guess.

I think the NFC South is most fun to watch. They are always fighting and making headlines.

>worst team
>almost sweeps the first 3 division games if not for flukes and refs

for about 5 minutes until someone looks at him and all his bones explode

absolutely terrible post

>Half of the NFC playoff teams will be from the east

my team, the eagles, are in it

Fucking dez

>chargers

heh

This is a Certified Dank Memeā„¢

>implying just because your 4 mediocre teams have to compete in the joke conference of the NFC and face each other while being relatively the same strength as each other means it's better then the AFC West

lmao, what a faggot. Only reason the chargers are 4-6 and not better is because they're in the difficult division of the AFC West.

3 of 5 of the Chargers loses come from within the Division, chargers would be in first place of the AFC East easily if they swapped teams with any team in the East guaranteed.

>being this mad

>Bronkeks
>queefs
>chargers

Gtfo

Last year "the Redskins haven't beaten a winning team"

This year "the Cowboys are Elite"

WHAAAAAAAT

The best team the Cowboys have beaten is the Redskins.

This is the most over-rated team in a long long time.

>4 of the 5 Redskins wins are against teams .500 or better
>The Redskins are 3-0 vs top 5 defenses

Wew lad

There was that team in the #5 Seed they played. They must have won that game right?

you're fucking stupid skins are borderline elite
eagles are good and giants are meh

>The one NFC East team that doesn't get in will still have a winning record

kek

EAGLES HAVE THE BEST D IN THE DIVISION

You now realize the Eagles are 5-1 outside if the division

Not how it works

That doesn't help them because they can't win division games to save their lives.

It is how it works.

6 playoff teams in NFC = NFC East champ + 2 NFC East Wildcards = half

Division of land, maybe. I got some nice beads for you, chief.

>2 NFC East Wildcards = half

Not going to happen

Then the rest of the NFC needs to get its shit together.

The wildcard from the nfc east will have (at least) a matching record with the NFC no 2 seed

>he thinks the cowboys won't implode
wew lad

This. Jerruh will put Romo in and kill all momentum.

And two yrs ago it was NFCW

Its not all that fun if you dont get a ring. Im old enough to remember 49ers last SB jerry and steve went off.

Inb4 stick-em

>would have won if they hadn't lost
What did he mean by this

He means that we're gonna booty blast the Pukes on Thanksgiving.

>c-cowboys are g-garbage, collapse imminent
>says increasingly nervous man for the 8th time this year

>Oakland Gayders

>No legit contender (loakland)
>clear bottom feeder (LA Charders)
>Coach/QB combination that is literally incapable of winning a big game (Kansas Shitty)
>W-we totally don't miss Peyton (Buncos)

They'll probably split, like most years. NFC east is always like this.

Giants
>No just no this team could easily finish the season 8-8
Iggles
>Bahahahahahha like you won't fuck it up
Redskins
>No response required
Cowboys
>Fluking your way through the season wait until the playoffs and watch them choke

>Cowboys meme still alive

/nfl/ is unbearable

Yall mother fuckers serious? You've got one good team we've got 2 and a half.

1. Cowboys (#1 seed in nfc)
2. Redskins (#5 seed)
3. Eagles (#6 seed)
4. Giants

This pls, as a Cowboys fan I want nothing to do with Eli in the playoffs. Even though I'm pretty sure Dak wouldn't choke the way Romo did.

The Cowboys will lose at least one game (against the iggles in Philthy) but they will still be the #1 seed in the NFC. I can't imagine any other team in the conference beating Dallas.

This is the best division. NFC West bro chiming in.

>best dicks

Cowboys fan here. Nfc west is the best division in football this year.

>49ers
>Rams
>Shithawks
>Arizona

>yfw Giants are 8-3 in three weeks

So beautiful.

NFC Beast my nigga.

I want the NFC Beast back so bad.

Back in the 80's/90's this was usually the case when the team came from the NFC East. You were safer betting on a 10-6 NFC east team rather than a 12-4 team from another division just because their schedule was so loaded with strong teams all year.

I remember the G-Men being underdogs in games versus the 49ers and Bears, and taking home wins quite often, despite their record being not as good.

Look at the teams that Beat the Buffalo Bills in 4 superbowls, and realize they were usually dogs. -- Then look at the division.

Your 2016 NFC East division champs

>hands-down best O Line in the league
>best RB in the league
>top 5 WR
>QB that doesn't make mistakes, top 10 QB ready to take over if said qb starts to fuck up
>markedly improved defense

>overrated

WEW
E
W

The fact the Bills lost all 4 of those owls to every NFC East team EXCEPT the iggles is probably my favorite stat in sports history

what?? Eagles-Giants is wild. Literally a 2 hour drive. From San Diego to Denver has gotta be like 12 hours. From Denver to San Francisco has gotta be 8 hours. From San Francisco to Kansas City? Get the fuck outta here.

The only thing comparable is the difference from Dallas to any other NFC East team, but that's negated because Dallas, New York, and the Eagles have been regularly relevant for the last 15 years

I love it too. Fucking Iggles don't deserve shit.

Cowboys boring? The only reason I even bother watching this joke league is to watch Zeke Elliott shitstomp through niggers. The only other thing worth watching is the Seahawk safeties and veyond that it's just a fucking borefest.

>hands-down

Maybe at run blocking. Raiders have better pass protection, though. Fewest sacks allowed (11) in a balanced offense against strong defenses like Baltimore and Denver whereas Dallas has allowed two more in a run-first system.

cowboys and redskins are elite on offense, both will make playoffs
eagles are elite on defense at home, they need to win on the road more
giants are riding a soft schedule, not a lot of impressive wins but they have 6 so give em some credit

>giants are riding a soft schedule
lmao just look at the Cowboys' schedule and tell me it's been harder

I fucking wish the Cowboys got to play the Rams. Probably would have been easier than the Niners game.

What is the worst of all divisions in the NFL?

The weakest division of the NFL

Afc south. Anyone who says otherwise is butthurt

Lose a home game because of muh London

nfc east

my favorite NFL team is in the AFC South

>, chargers would be in first place of the AFC East easily if they swapped teams with any team in the East guaranteed

Bro they just loss to the lelphins

I do agree that the AFC West is one of the best if not the best division

All teams are good. Chargers could very well be 8-2 right now. Far too many close games

You forgot about the AFC west.

When was the last time one of these teams won the Super Bowl?

This bitch....it's like he's not even watching football!!!

The ONLY game where the hoggettes won by more than 7 pts was against the Browns!!!! And they only won by 11 pts!!!
Get the fuck outta here you filthy redskin shit

We are with Carson...give him the rest of the season so he can really study his teammates and they study him. A rookie is just that, a rookie, it's not until his second and Third seasons that you really get an idea of how he's gonna be and so far he's really good, he learns, and that's all we can ask for.

AFC West has 3 teams in the 700 club and the chargers can beat any team in the league (or lose to any team kek)