Sup Forums is it worth cheating on your gf or will i just feel like complete shit for doing it

Sup Forums is it worth cheating on your gf or will i just feel like complete shit for doing it

Not worth it

If you're happy in your relationship than keep it in your pants. If you don't care about your gf and you want a reason to break up then do it.

I've never cheated, but after the relationship ends I always wished I had.

Wasted a perfect opportunity to use a bill Clinton image. He was just seats away from G dub yah

your gf isnt okay with you sleeping with other women?

Go for it, she will most likely cheat on you anyway.

this guy has it right

What if she doesn't cheat will it make my cause look even worse?

If you want to break up, just break up.

Fuck the cheating part.

But cheating, no matter how you feel, is between two people. Are you 100% confident she can keep a secret or not turn into a stalker or even just rat your ass out for fun?

Not worth it.

If you can get away with it then there is no reason whatsoever to be a little pussy and not do it -- she's probably cheating on you right now or thinking about it

do it

>Sup Forums is it worth cheating on your gf or will i just feel like complete shit for doing it

Finally a thread i can contribute too. If i stop you from doing something stupid then its worth the time to type this on my phone without autocorrect.

I cheated on my gf of 5 years 15 times at least. Our sex life was stagnant so i cheated and cheated. Was really good at covering it up. Never got cought, im too smart for that.

Fast forward to me going off to medical school in a different state. Shit hit the fan and i fail test after test. I break up with my gf partly because i dont want to admit i cheated and dont want to feel the mounting guilt anymore. Im flunking out of school.

One night at 3 am i call her up and she answers. I tell her everything. She stuck by me and believed in me when no one else did and i treated her like trash by cheating. We worked on fixing things after that. I ended up flunking medical school but recently found a nice job. Im asking her to marry me next month.

Think before you do something like this. Theres no going back. I hope that helped.

What if im on the other side of the country

This. With my longest. 6 years. I was going to marry her. I passed up on 23 women I could have fucked. AS in 100% could have fucked them.

And for what? For that dumb bitch to "fall out of love" and go whore out.

Stick your dick in whatever OP. Especially if you are young. Unless you plan on proposing to her next week then who gives a shit. If you are having these thoughts so is she.

Depends, would you describe yourself as empathic? If so you'll feel like shit. But here's the thing:
Women prefer that their SOs to engage in sexual cheating to emotional "cheating", for men it's reversed. (Gad Saad explained this very well but i can't find the video)

Meaning that as long as you still "love them" of whatever they won't be as hurt/mad/sad about it.

That being said, break up with your gf if you want to have sex with other people.

Betrayal, even in small levels, has terrible effects in the human psyche. It destroys every narrative on their memories that include the betrayer. Meaning that every memory she has of you is regarded as a lie/illusion/trick (even if you were 100% genuine before cheating) and forces her to re-structure all the experience/lessons/whatever that she got from said memories, which thends to exagerate people's pathologies. Say she's a bit neurotic, a bit insecure or whatever, that WILL get magnified.

Depends. I've done it. Don't feel a thing. Not sure I care. I'd recommend it. There's a whole world of pussy out there and I recommend taking advantage.
That said, if you felt you had a strong moral core you would feel like shit and an hero.

wtf was with the med school subplot

He told us a story. Jesus.

Shit-tier writing to sell toys, fucking hollywood amirite.

You missed the bit about the evil twin being a doctor. Do try to keep up

well op, do you respect your girlfriend? not do you like her, do you actually respect her as a person? because if you respect someone you would never go behind their back and lie to them imo, but that's just me.

Its lupus

/thread

>im too smart for that
>i fail test after test
It appears you are wrong.

2017, you still respect women

It was relevant because until shit really hit the fan i didnt know what i had. Becoming a doctor was everything to me and i had to apply 3 times just to get in and get a masters degree.

He's a just good liar probably.
Good liars are exceptionally good at lying to themselves.

>i had to apply 3 times just to get in
You must be black

nah i don't respect 99% of them. but if you're dating a chick then chances are you actually enjoy her company and respect her as a person. when you're in the moment cheating can seem like a good idea because you have it all, but it's really hard to find good GFs so... just a tradeoff to consider.

Lol no im white i aint a niglet. I just am not smart enough academically to become a doctor. I admit that.

if you dont see a future with her, why not?

Thank you! A more appropriate image!

Its ok man not everyone can be a doctor, we still accept you for who you are

It's not about intelligence, it's about industriousness. Meaning that you were too lazy, disorganized, or unable to keep yourself motivated.

>Source: i had to repeat grades in high school but now i'm (among the) top of my class in university

Do it while you can, slam as many girls as possible.

>Sup Forums is it worth cheating on your gf or will i just feel like complete shit for doing it

Is cheating on your s.o only worth if you don't bust within the first 5 mins?

Getting my bachelors and masters was so fucking easy to me it was ridiculous. You have no idea how difficult medical school is. Its something you have to experience to understand.

>top of my class in university
Liberal arts doesn't count.

Is OP dead?

Dont matter one slip up on social media, a random text, or even snarking your gf number; she can ruin you from afar.

That is assuming you covered sll your bases and didnt leave evidence out there for her to find.

go to spas or agencies. that way it is strictly business no string attached. for about 200 u can bbbj cfs bbbjcim lfs dfk massage and shower