no
no

UK
ENglish
yes ingvaeonic saxon blood courses through my veins

Hello brother.

My long lost Saxon brüdi

My long lost Vandal Brüdi

I am R1a-M512. I'm uncertain of its origin, though.

These maps are not accurate, only if the subjects were chosen by local Nazis would it be accurate.

Do you have chink eyes?

French
French
Yes we french are germanics and we speak a germanic language

yeah this is me

> uncertain origin
> uncertain

White murca
My great grandfather was from Saxony and my father's side of the family has German/Norwegian ancestry overall. My mother's family is Scottish.

Hey Donald

No.

is an imposter and not me.

kys shithead

Hej Ugluk

Stop pretending that he isn't me

Hungary
Hungarian I would say but most probably Germano-Slavic
Partially

wtf

Ey, me too.

suck my dick, you no fun-allowed subhuman

Hello my Germanic brother

>Spain
>No Germanic admixture

The Visigoths say hi.

Hungary
hungarian, german, serb/croatian
Yes part of my family was swabian

>Italo-celtic

>Scientists from Uppsala University have managed to extract genome-wide markers from the early Neolithic remains of three hunter-gatherers and one farmer from southern Sweden. They only pulled a few thousand SNPs from each sample, but that was enough to successfully compare the ancient remains to modern Europeans. The results of their study, published in Science Magazine today, reveal that Poles top the allele sharing list with the the hunter-gatherers

WE WUZ ORIGINAL EUROPEANS N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Estonia
100% Estonian
No. I'm Finno-Ugric. I even have a bit chink eyes too.

This map is bullshit

French are 80% + R1B see this DNA Banks which contain more than 4000 French

familytreedna.com/public/frenchheritage/default.aspx?section=yresults

>the highest survival rate of Aurignacian cavemen genes similar to the ones of the 35.000 year old GoyetQ116-1 sample from Belgium is observed nowadays in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.

So earliest Pole ever observed lived in Belgium and looked like this

anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm

>The sophistication and self-awareness demonstrated in the work led archaeologists to consider the makers of Aurignacian artifacts the first modern humans in Europe. Human remains and Late Aurignacian artifacts found in juxtaposition support this inference. Although finds of human skeletal remains in direct association with Proto-Aurignacian technologies are scarce in Europe, the few available are also probably modern human. The best dated association between Aurignacian industries and human remains are those of at least five individuals from the Mladec cave in the Czech Republic, dated by direct radiocarbon measurements of the skeletal remains to at least 31,000–32,000 years old. At least three robust, but typically anatomically-modern individuals from the Pe?tera cu Oase cave in Romania, were dated directly from the bones to ca. 35,000–36,000 BP. Although not associated directly with archaeological material, these finds are within the chronological and geographical range of the Early Aurignacian in southeastern Europe.

>But as a Pole I am also an uncanny atavism. One must go back centuries to discover in this noblest race of men pure instincts to the degree that I represent them.

t. Friedrich Nietzsche

eyyyoooo farmer boi we fuckin yoo wymyn while u tendin to ur crops

France
French-Frank-Trojan
100% Non-Germanic

spanish columbia
human
thank god, i'm not

US
Norwegian / German
yes

yes
yes
yes

AMERIGA :DDDD
POLISH/GERMISH
NO, GERMANDS ARE LIGE ME XDDDDDD

>your cunt?
Germany
>your ethnicity
Aryan
>are your Germanic?
Yes

>polish/french

are you ashamed ?

Morocco
North-African
no, 100% berber

Germany
German
Yes

MY

>your cunt?
France
>your ethnicity
Half Berber/White
(French/Algerian)
>germanic?
No

Flag
White
I guess. Most of my family came over from Austria with a couple from Poland. I've never really looked closely at my ancestry.

celts>germanics tbhwy

Russia
Half Russian half Crimean Tatar
No

literally this

I had more German ancestors than Hungarian.