Looking for some assistance with a bully facebook page that is effecting my job and trying to get me booted from being...

looking for some assistance with a bully facebook page that is effecting my job and trying to get me booted from being a VOLUNTEER firefighter i love being about to help out in my community making a difference saving lives but now that is in jeopardy due to someone being "offended" hoping to find some trolls to spam the post untill its taken down all i want is to continue on with life but the admin has other ideas by the sounds

here is the screenshot of the page and post

More Information required. Also. Not your personal army.

No FB id, sorry.
Leave jewbook, it's shite anyway.

OTH is pretty close to Elizabeth, should just let it burn tbqh fam

what other infomation do you need?
bugga!

Expecting B to be your personal shit posting Army
>Kek

Why are you being bullied and why are you such a betafag that can't deal with his own issues?

delete facebook, problem solved

Consecutive posts, nice.

>firefighter

Bwuahahahaha die in a ditch you fucking gardener fagboy beta bitch

tryed solving it my own way didnt work asked mates for ideas on what to do and posting on here was one of the ideas suggested so thought id try it but ill just keep trying other ways.
it started by me having a different opinion on a cyclist page (i know thats pretty shit) and then one of my comments were screenshotted and posted elsewere

Had a look at the page, you pissed off the wrong faggot.
Good luck, not your army

How old are you?
FB drama, priceless!

I'm 12 and what is this?

and i just wish it stayed as facebook drama and my job and chances of being a volunteer

sorry tho not expecting an army or what not just trying ideas

You've already been told, leave Jewbook and be happy

Cunts that run facebook think breastfeeding is offensive. Must be hard living without an anus

dont speak on behalf of all us faggot---i agree we are no one's personal army, but if a cause is just, i would be happy to lend a hand

Kill yourself, you don't speak for Sup Forums

yeah i do apologize wasnt intending on making it sounds like im after a "personal army" but was hoping abit more for your kinda response

get your friends to use the reporting option for harassment on fb and theyll shut down the group

yeah think thatll be the better way to go!