I'm feelin' rough I'm feelin' raw I'm in the prime of my life

>I'm feelin' rough I'm feelin' raw I'm in the prime of my life
>Yeah it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?
>Get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute
>There is really nothing, nothing we can do
>Love must be forgotten, life can always start up anew

Fuck, I'm 27 coming out of NEEThood and this song just hit me like a tonne of bricks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-1tk0o59Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oracular Spectacular spoke to my high-school and coming of age experience zeitgeist like no other. You wanna talk soundtrack to your life growing up, it's that

Since forever or just a long tour of duty?

Long tour. Decided to deny life after graduating, but life recently started to deny me so I have no choice but to return to society. That office and morning commute is all that's left, can't do psychedelic trips forever.

>There is really nothing, nothing we can do
>Everything must run its course

I totally know that feel bro. Especially about drugs. You can't do drugs forever. Always bored, looking forward to the next high. We have to get high on life at some point.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I absolutely love their s/t and think it's an underrated album. In before the shitty selly ester posts.

>selly ester posts
pls explain this to me
Also their second album is pretty good

MGMT sucks. They held Animal Collective's jock long enough to shit out two decent hooks, and you faggy hipsters latched onto it. They're also a horrible live band.

I agree, going to be seeing them at a festival in july.

He's like: ''Yeah bitch, try fucking harder, you won't steal my virginity''

Kids is unironically one of the best pop songs ever

>those times when Sup Forums recommends something and there are a few negative comments in the thread but its too late because the positivity has already spoken to you
thanks I'll check them out I never gave them a real listen
:)

still pokes me in the feels
great albums except for congrats

anco is garbage, kid

Go back to Pitchfork.

it's always nice to see threads praising albums I like that Sup Forums hates

mgmt went too experimental too soon, they need one more pop rock album before they can tell everyone to fuck off and create albums of radiator feedback and grateful dead jam band rip offs

Pretty sure they're supposed to be debuting new music during their festivals this month.

This

Please, if you haven't heard this album all the way through, just do it

>Saying your a huge fan of a band when you've only listened to the singles
Met a girl who only listened to the first half of Oracular; made her listen to Of Moons Birds and Monsters and she loved it.

yeah they never really made any other tracks that came close to the popularity and accessibility that kids and electric feel did
Their other albums had some great tracks but still

>mfw people thought that Foster the People were going to be the next MGMT

you might like this old mission hill episode then, OP. it's about the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=c-1tk0o59Qc

MGMT was pretty great in high school.

Congratulations came out just in time as college was hitting its stride for me. I listen to it now and still look back on it fondly. It's the perfect album for driving around on a back road in the summer.