Why do white peoples obsessively think about black people? Is it subconscious jealousy?

Why do white peoples obsessively think about black people? Is it subconscious jealousy?

nah its just the thought of sitting in the backyard drinking beer and watching a pack of them sway in the wind gets me hard.

It's like the same way some people think of cats, adorable even if they're completely useless

it's because Americans always think in terms of race because among our priorities, peace and civility is not one of them. We're a war-like people. It's not just race, it's everything. We all hate each other.

Same reason people search for big foot.

I don't think about it, but the gf has a job in a bad part of town and she's starting to listen to hip-hop and that's never happened before.

We have a strong relationship but I'm a little concerned about where she's working.

No. We don't give you a second thought up until we have to deal with you.

I'm jealous of bees.

Not of brands of humans.

i dont really at all

why do black people obsessively think about white people? who cares?

Woah, careful with that edge. Almost cut myself.

you tell us...you're a white guy posting about it.

yeah you do
you faggots are always worried about your tax dollars going to niggers
face it

No one cares, no one takes niggers seriously.

Not at all, im pro tax

I think we should raise taxes. spend that money on infrastructure and space exploration.

I'm happy that some improvised families can get the necessities such as food stamps and housing subsidies. Incidentally it's many white families getting these benefits.

is that why they are called monkey suits?

Drink bleach and set yourself on fire

It's just concern for one's property

Why do black people obsessively think about white people? Is it subconscious jealousy?

Good Lord! I'm in love.
Who is she? Where can I find her?
I wanna make hot mixed babies with her

yes

We do not. No offense.

I'd like to not have to think about black people. It would be a safer world without them.