Would you trade your current nationality to be Finnish?

Would you trade your current nationality to be Finnish?

yea

I'm good, man

Yes. Hopefully in 2018.

>Finnish nationality

>Karelian ethnicity

What do I win?

Yes

I audibly laughed after reading this

Can't lose so why not.

Nothing you wannabe unique snowflake

no

ugly face and lonely life

I dont trust them.

No that would be true if I was a West Finn.
Karelians are better looking and more gifted than other Finlanders.

>Answering to a buttmad russian who hates finns for some arbitrary reason

You are a Russian immigrant

I am a Greek

I think he's a Turk

Nope. Finnish language came from Karelia, does it make it Russian?

Oh well, it's all the same.

Greeks are better than turks.

Arr rook same and arr smell same.

t butthurt fag from vaasa

Karelians are the real Finns. Everyone else is a fake. My Karelian grandpa was killing Ryssäs by the dozens while West Finns were rowing to Sweden.

Greeks look better.

I do not understand where this smell thing comes from.
Turks are more clean than germans.

He is Greek

Nope

Kek. Reminder that finns don't separate themselves by regional tribalism. You can go larp "true finn" in some karelian forest if it makes you feel better but there's 5 million other ethnic finns here who don't care how karelian you are.

t: Karelian.

>Karelians are the real Finns

GTFO faggot

Karelia has a special importance for Finns since that's the homeland.

It's the place where the finnish mythos and traditions held on for longest cause of it's rural and frontierland geographical location.

That's literally the extent of it you sperg.

Finns came to Finland from Kannas so I don't see how Karelians could not be the original Finns.

Honestly, no.

What makes them more original than others? The fact that they decided to settle in Kannas and not go forward?

Pretty flawless logic. By your logic Estonians are original finns, or going further, Volga finns are original finns. So how is it now mr.Karelia Kang

Finland wasn't empty when it was settled by Finns and Karelia acquired less foreign influence in the past few thousand years.

Estonians are obviously not descended from Proto-Finnics to the same degree as Karelians.

Yes
Please

Well since finns are technically swedes. I don't see a problem

Still doesn't touch my argument or actually make your logic work. Karelians don't share a significant difference in genetic makeup with other eastern finnish groups and is rather mixed itself and by now it's totally mixed with other finnish groups. So leaving that out your logic would go with the ones that despite genetical makeup held to their traditions longest i'd have to give my vote for those OG volga finns.

I've gotten quite bored of your continuing kitchen hobbyist anthropology and extremely delusional larping so i've decided to give you a reality check. Hope you learned to finaly shut that stupid piehole of yours.

Other eastern Finns went through a genetic bottleneck after leaving Karelia which resulted in an extremely high incidence of hereditary diseases in places like Savo.

Savonians are thus just Karelians corrupted by inbreeding with minor West Finn and Lapp admixture.
Their disease genes however make them pretty special compared to Karelians even if they are genetically not that far.

Not making this shit up. Inbreeding really caused a ton of damage.

Real Greeks hate turks.
Therefore you're not a real Greek.

Stop claiming Karelian heritage when you obviously are not Karelian. Ladoga Karelians are the purest Baltic Finns, all others are Paleo-Europo-Lappic imposters.

BULJU

He's a Laplander as you can tell from his shit brown eyes.

Yes.

>would probably be wealthier
>would certainly be more intelligent
>but would have to serve in the military
>also snow sucks

not sure about that arrangement to be honest

Yah fugging guido