Sup Forums what's the most depraved thing you've done to get wasted

Sup Forums what's the most depraved thing you've done to get wasted

>be me right now
>scavenge from week-old opened beers around the frat house from last week's party and pour into a cup
>chug that shit
>feel like shit but fuck it im drunk

Not really depraved but definitely trashy
>frat party
>show up with McDonald's soda
>get everyone with a bottle to contribute to the masterpiece
>tastes good asf I'm sharing with everyone who poured some in
>some shithead poured in peppermint vodka
>tastes like shit now
>chug it

DE MALUTI HOOGLAND SKOOL:
De maluti hoogland skool is een school voor moeilijk lerende kinderen of kinderen met een verstandelijke beperking. Ook gaan sommige kinderen van het masechaba day care centre daarheen ze leren daar technische vakken, handvaardigheid en koken. Op die school hebben ze ook een speeltuin die na schooltijd erg uniek voor hun is. Zw kunnen elke dag spelen zonder zich zorgen te maken over hoe het leven verder gaat en dat is heel fijn voor ze.

that actually sounds like a good idea. I'm going to try that next party. hopefully some faggot doesn't put in his fairy drink

This niggers even typing drunk
>how many alcoholics are on b?

I purposely mix a shot of every drink at a party, including the sodas and juices and even water. Everything but milk cuz I don't want curdled drink. Usually after about 7 or so different things, the flavor stabalizes to "something bad but paletable"

I just chug straight vodka

Asked a friend to buy me beer when I was underage.

>tfw I get asked to buy beer for little shits
Nope.

Also, drinking sucks. It was awesome before 22, but the hangovers kicked in big time, and I feel like death every time I drink. But I also drink a shitload if I'm drinking, because uh. I want to get drunk. I'm talking like finishing a fifth every time.

Does that make me an alcoholic, even if I only drink once or twice a month? My ability to handle it when drinking makes me think so. I drank too much in the frat house days.

Also, OP
>not throwing away open cans the day after the party
What sort of gross frat house do you live in? I used to live in a filthy frat house myself, but we at least had the decency to throw away the trash the day after.

Hand sanitizer

Our pledges crossed and no one can be arsed to do it. We usually clean up for future parties but it's finals week so there's no need

I call bullshit I demand proof

Finals in march? Fucking jelly. Quarter system? Best way to knock out college.

Huffed a can of butane when I realized the mushrooms were wearing out

Yeah quarter system. It's cool cuz you only have to take like 3-4 classes at a time but you get midterms out the fuckin ass

jesus christ bro. what does that even do to you?

I dont know how I would prove that. It's not something I'm doing right now. A few times a while back when I was desperate.

You're on the the highest of buzzes for 5 minutes after you stop huffing, then you go on the biggest downtrip

time for a relapse

Thats fucking foul dude

>girlfriend leaves her panties at my place
>put them on and shit self while masturbating
>smear shit all over my cock and belly
>cum buckets

This is definitely the worst thing I've done to get drunk. It's the only way I sleep nowadays though

Widowmaker can't one shot Winston you fuckin idiot.

Discord + nano boost + mercy buff?

Crushed and snorted an asprins and 2 klonopins before chugging 6 shots out of a cup. That was the fastest I ever blacked out. On the bright side, I didn't even get a hangover

Why snort the aspirin?