d-did they?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/features/courtney-love-19941215
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ick

I wish I had a big clit
tips to make my clit bigger?

Hot.

This looks like sin, unironically. Why would womn kiss another woman when everyone's around wathing them?

>ywn dress up in kurt cosplay and get raped by frances and courtney at the same time

because they love each other?

Incesticide

The fact that you're not addressing the elephant in the room suggests you ARE being ironic.

stop it boner

why did you capitalize "are"?

>it's another "OP looking for karma on an image that isn't terribly funny or interesting on the off chance that is hasn't already been posted" episode

any thing to kiss Kurt again I suppose.

It's okay though, she's diagnosed Asperger

I bet they have the best threesomes.

>'red carpet'
>carpet is blue

AP is a fag

Whoa how did they get this photo?

Fuck yourself and show it on camera.

proof?

rollingstone.com/music/features/courtney-love-19941215

That doesn't say anything lmao where does it cite that Francess has assburgers you assburger

>Holy fuck, what I wouldn't give to have a heroin, nirvana binged foursome with them and sky ferriera while zach watches.

>When I talk about being introverted, I was diagnosed autistic. At an early age, I would not speak. Then I simply bloomed. My first visit to a psychiatrist was when I was, like, three. Observational therapy. TM for tots. You name it, I've been there.

Hollywood = pro wrestling

The entire interview I just read is about coping with the death of Kurt and it's from Courtney's perspective I didn't see anything cited from Francess where are you getting this?

Not Frances, you stupid fuck. Courtney is autistic.

OH I thought you were referring to the fact that Francess married a look a like and it was because she was autistic.

jesus fucking christ. this is dark.

congrats user

ask chris chan