OP already knows he's a fag

OP already knows he's a fag.

I consider myself very good with people, any type of people. I like hearing their stories, and asking questions.
Tell me what's the most stressful obstacle in your life. What are you trying to overcome.

I won't give you advice. No judgements.
No talking down in this thread.

In a week or two I will join my country's navy. I'm more anxious than anything, not stressed about it.

Your choice to join, if you dont mind i ask?

Yeah. I actually finished college and have my degree and shit, but office life is not made for me, I already tried.

How about you?

i don't consider other people people because watching game of thrones, postings memes on reddit, and going to football games isn't what i would consider a "deep and complex" life. there are people out there, but the vast majority of people are fucking lemmings. that's why i like Sup Forums, people might be weird but at least they have something to contribute.

I produce AV for conferences, mix of office and technical.

Always wanted to join the armed forces though, but diplomacy gets in the way. I like you use the word anxious, why do you use that word? The lifestyle?

So here's the game - You understand people are lemmings. I agree, and I've recently learned what influence I have in controlling people's emotions or actions.
If you had the power that came with the throne in GoT, how would you make decisions? Are the lemmings worth your time?

I'm super quiet. Not because I'm afraid to talk, but because nothing comes to my mind.
Also my english sucks for normal conversations.

Works for me! Here's some titties for posting.

i don't want to rule over people, i just want people to talk to... people that actively go out and live life instead of passively consuming media, be it tv or social media or whatever.. people nowadays go to parties more for the fucking photos and selfies to show that they were there than the actual party/companionship itself. it annoys me so much.

i don't know the solution, and it's even worse in asia.

As an aside, why are you learning English?

I believe the proper word was "eager", english is not my mother tongue so I get a little mixed up sometimes. I have some CEH certifications and shit, but I wanna use them to help the navy, not some private sec company.

Fuck man, I know you're feeling. I just broke up with a girl who was stuck in snapchat mode, everything had to be shared with her friends...

That's what you mean by lemmings, right? People who seem lost in this idea of social media validation.
What makes your best friend (as an example, if you consider having one) different?

What do you mean by why? Why wouldn't I?

Totally though you were separate from Navy, that makes sense.

Do you think they're going to treat you worse, or at least differently, because you have an accent/difficulty with English? Can you make that work to your advantage?

No, I said I'm joining my country's navy. So I'll speak my mother language haha I speak 4 languages and have IT sec knowledge, so I think I'll be fine. It'll be just like 3 years of being in a low rank then I'll get promoted.

Are you happy with your job?

Also, some tits to cheer this thread.

idk, all of my actual friends are super different.. like, i have normie friends but they're all contingency friends, they're there until i can find someone to replace them. 9 times out of 10 they're female, since i can justify talking to a normie girl if she's hot much easier than i can justify talking to a normie dude..

but all of my actual friends are pretty different from each other so it's hard to pinpoint the common thread between them... i guess that they are all very driven people, but not about normie shit? like, one of my best friends is a poker pro who spends a fuck load of time playing/studying/flying all of the world.. his personality is a bit annoying, but i find him interesting because he actually does something with his time to improve himself.. similarly, i have musician friends that spend a lot of time and effort on their music...

i would also take a friend that loved to read and wanted to talk about ideas and books, but that's next to impossible to find nowadays without the person being a /lit/meme.

i just expect a lot out of myself and i spend each day trying to improve myself and learn new things, so i think it's fair that i expect it out of other people.. like, i learned korean alone and moved over there for a year just to hang out and see the culture because i thought it would be fun.. how am i meant to come back to the states and listen to people talk about game of thrones or breaking bad or trump??? like, none of this shit matters, live your life retards.. it's so frustrating and i don't get that from my actual friends.. idk!

>a girl who was stuck in snapchat mode
>People who seem lost in this idea of social media validation

So much fucking this. I hate people who do that.

Always a sucka for Akira.

I think I get what your saying, sorry to assume. IT + Navy is quite a deadly skill combo...literally. Random question, but is your country facing any conflicts or wars in the upcoming years? Does that part make you anxious?:

I'm oddly ecstatic about my job.I used to work in the film business out in Vancouver, but after seeing producers burn out on cocaine or be single for all their working life, I decided it wasn't for me. Where I am now lets me make my own hours, meet and ask people about their own goals, and unlimited coffee never hurts

Alcoholism is my biggest issue right now I guess. Starting to cause tension in my relationship. Tired all the time. Sad and angry all the time. It's just hard to stop and scary to think about

Yeah. There's a war against drugs, too, so I'll have lots of work to do. Main reason I wanna join is because since I was 10 I've wanted to join the blue helmets or Interpol. It is a requirement to have served for at least 5 years in your home country's military forces. I've been preparing myself for 10 years now. I can't wait.

Also, if you say seeing producers being single their whole lives made you think twice, it means you want a family, right? How are you doing with that?

Holy fuck, you're speaking my language.

Certain people reflect on who they are, build themselves up into a better musician, or poker player, or reader.

Good on you for not just learning korean, but actually travelling there. That's rare to hear these days.

What's your current goal right now? If there isn't one, what's the last thing you did you're proud of?

That's the reason I'm on Sup Forums talking to strangers, mate, alcoholism will take you places no sober person could dream of.
When was the last good night you had of drinking?

I'm one of the anons you replied to. About your goals question, see How about you? I always feel like having some girl I can date and shit, but the sole fact of thinking in the whole boring process makes me forget about it haha they're all the same right now. It's like they're molding them into being dumb as fuck.

Everything. Mostay money. I have a decent paying job, but my credit kind of sucks because an ex ruined it on me, so my bills are pretty high right now. Working on getting a promotion, but I got caught drinking with a few guys outside of work, so I'm kind of being punished for that by not getting said promotion quite yet.

Blue helmets? You mean like the UN? When you join and do your job, who are you trying to protect? Or is that not how it works...I've never had the chance to join, so I don't know what boots on the ground is like.

Great question. I'm 23, I'm personally don't want children. But of the small experience I have, your friends, family and relationships change who you are as a person, depending on if you make time for them.
Million dollar films are nice, but if you're friends
See don't come to your premieres, somethings not right.

Haha, Girls yes, they tend to be similar. Immature. Less experienced.

But man, when you get a woman who thinks on your level, and it catches you by surprise...
The world is a funny place, my friend.

Exactly, the ones from the UN. I'll do what I'm told, I'm not joining to protect somebody in specific. I'd like to work in some intelligence service as well, or special operations. I don't know. I just want to join right now to start my way up there.

I'd go to one of your premieres, user :^)

What the f--seriously?

I mean, as long as you got to finish your beer. How long do you think until you can land that promotion?
Make sure to get it in writing, man!

I don't know the military game, but you sound like you're genuinely doing it for yourself, and if intelligence is a direction, you're not acting impulsively.
I'm just surprised anxiety was the reason you replied to this post. The English is on par with my native tongue, you're not doing it for anyone but yourself, and you're eager to start.
I'm glad there are people like you who serve, user.

Let me switch it up. Best sex you ever had?

Latinas have amazing buttholes

Yeah, as I said, I just picked the wrong word haha

It was when I was 20. I was dating this 29 y/o girl but she was smart and funny as fuck. She also had an amazing body. The bad part is she lived like really fucking far away from me so it was a little hard for us to meet. But the times we got to be together, damn.. That was something! I guess that's why I'm so fucking picky with women now, I got to taste heaven, so I can't stand spoiled girls now.

What about you?

Yes, I can confirm.

I make decent amounts of money, live in a great apartment, and married the woman of my dreams.

The only thing is I'm afraid of driving. It's killing me. I'm gaining weight because my gym buddies don't pick me up anymore, I still take the bus to and from my job adding up to 3 hours to my day and I can't get my haircut/get groceries/go to the bank during the week while my wife isn't home. I can't talk about this with anyone but my wife and it's horrendously emasculating.

Why are you afraid of driving, user? I hate driving, but I do it if I have to. Eat healthy and talk to your wife, ask her to give you driving lessons, that'll help to make the fear go away a bit (I hope).

> blue helmets
aka the rape legion

I have my driver's license. I know how to drive, it's recently I've decided that I'm afraid of dying.

I was never afraid to die before, I've taken quite a few risks. I was in the army, 12b combat engineer and I never gave a single shit. Smoke, drink, snort, you name it, I did it. Then I got out, started living with the love of my life and I quit smoking, quit risky behavior, cut every person who enjoyed risk out of my life. I'm just so happy that the thought of one day it ending seems so cruel that I cannot bring myself to drive a car over 25mph....

Im since my ex 6/7 years ago to establish an relationship with an girl. Idk if its my behavior or whatever. But I always fuck it up. Im now meeting soon with a girl I pretty like although i don't know her really much. Im sure i will fuck it up again. But maybe I wont, I think she is special who isn't thinking that of girls that you love

I'm going to sleep, user. It's 4am here and I have to wake up early to go for a swim. Sleep tight.

Good night to all other anons here. I love you all.

One day she will cuck you and you will want to die again

Got passed over for one so far and they gave it to the least qualified guy, but, as much as he's one of my good friends who I've actually had some really deep conversations with about life, he's also kind of a brown noser, so that probably has just as much to do with it. Although, said promotion that he got was a pretty annoying job, so I'm not totally mad about it anymore.
I was actually supposed to be going to a management program this Tuesday, but it got cancelled because of weather. I'm thinking it'll probably take about six months to a year, with a worst case scenario of waiting another year after that, but I'm not expecting that much time.