Where To Have Sex If you Live with your parents and are too poor to rent a hotel?

Where To Have Sex If you Live with your parents and are too poor to rent a hotel?

Your car!

in your room?

In a park at night. Or take a hike off trail. And fuuuck.

Too noisy

Dropped in, fuck you, too noisy. My girl lives with her mom and I fuck her while she's there. Girls can be quiet in those situations. So can you

car

Op i banged a girl bending her over on the trunk of my 96 fucking miata! Fuck her in the pussy dipshit and stop thinking of where to do it just do it

>not giving your father something nice to listen to

This. My wife and I used to fuck in a car

Car, off a trail, idk man if you're horny enough you'll find a place.
In high school I went to an abandoned middle school with my then girlfriend.

What about your room or hers ? Everyone's parents used to or still have sex while you are sleeping at home and there's nothing wrong with it. Bang your girlfriend and there's nothing wrong with it. Ofcourse respect everyone and don't scream your lungs out but there's clearly a way to have sex and still live at your parent's house.

p.s. Showers are noisy too, doesnt stop anyone from taking one in the middle of the night.

Be the champion you aspire to be OP !

Anywhere and everywhere.

Op here, this sounds like the best Idea so far.

Yo ! 's OP here.

My room used to be under my parent's room and I still banged my girlfriends in there. It happened that my mom threw me a sneaky comment about noise in the middle of the night but she understand that sex is. Everyone is different but most of the time, if you respect the fact that you aren't alone in the house and take care not breaking shit in the room, everyone is cool.

I talked about showers.. but just take her in there if noises is that much of a problem tbh

Park bench.

Learn how to not squeal like an Asian woman, you faggot.

I fucked my girlfriend on her mom's living room floor while her mom was asleep about 30-feet away in her room .

And then I did so again while on the phone with my dad.

just fuck in public, try to make it seem exciting. pretend you are an exhibitionist and that you would rather fuck outside anyway.

Did dad make your dick harder?

Her struggling to not making a noise while being embarrassed.

My dick was like diamonds.

K you're right.

You're goddman right.

OP is a faggot, etc etc.

Let your dad set up a hidden cam and, if you're fucking a hot bitch, it will take care of itself and you will be able to fuck her at your house as much as you want.

My daughter, who is blonde and really pretty, sleeps over at her boyfriends house a couple nights a week and he has a big family plus extended family living there.

MOAR

moar pls

pic of your daughter

Pillow behind the headboard, both of you focus on being quiet. Makes it more intense if you're trying not to go to fast and loud.

Let her know she's safe and gag her. Tie up her arms and legs in restraints.

Rape her asshole while she cries and moans like the whore she is

????

Profit.

in living room to assert dominance

I'm not going to expose her. I'm actually worried the bf might have her hooked on drugs and doing who knows what. He could be primping her out or have her stripping. If he has her addicted, and I am not 100% sure he does but suspect he is at least trying to get her hooked. And she told me she sends him nudes so he will probably dump all that after they break up. Hope I am wrong but there's a lot of circumstantial evidence.

Fuck up faggot, you don't have a daughter you're a 14 to btard with his dick in his head making up stories.

You're probably schizophrenic.

Kill yourself

Don't have more of her specifically.