Her cock sucking skills are amazing.

best girl

enjoy

and her cute ass

Ugly but very thicc sister i wish I could see her getting fucked

opinions?

Nice to know ;)

Too much makeup but cute

Ex gf, will answer anything you want to know about her?

Ridiculous lipstick application, and that metal shit embedded in her face doesn't help either.

Great face and pair of tits would fuck her instandly

gf

More please!

How was her head game?

:)

daaaaamn more?

loves to fuck...

She loved giving head, always nice and sloppy, probably what I miss most about her. Anything else you want to know?

shes fucken hot!

More?!

Gf

very lucky you are indeed!

what a stupid whore

lots of nude of her ^^

Snapchat Name?

Name?

Interesting. Post her nudes for more details.

Sexy more please

nudes?

Show us.

nope :(

this is my ex. im back in town for the week cause of spring break, and she obviously wants to fuck, do I?

she is a good little slut =)

submissive and i never saw her saying no to something (also wanting even more sex than me, a real pleasure)

Bi wife.

if you want more do proceed to tell me :
and feel free to say if you have any idea what to do with her, i'm lacking idea atm

Her eyes look into souls.

Please post more.

You should see how much you can stuff inside her. See what you can get away with, and what stretches her out.

have a pretty descent cock and still managed to put ton finger in her ass while i fucked her (without asking, and when we spoke about it she just said "it's ok i liked it")

continue giving ideas =)

Looks like she's dealt with or has seen/abused cocaine at some point in her life, probs live in trailer

def a hottie, love the small amount of pudge

looks like the type of girl that texts her boyfriend that she's having a girl's night, then proceeds to blow off Jamal and Requis through the glory hole when she puts the phone down

hot but definitely isn't loyal

looks like the type of person who was showing herself since she was 15 on omegle, grade A slut but is probs like a 6.5 face

probs innocent but can be a bitch at times, abuses the fact that she can get it whenever she wants because she has a vagina

hot little titties, A+

ratchet skank, def blows every boy she can find, hate to say it but she's a cheater

definitely has some baggage - super high maintenance and generally not fun to hang out with but you do it for the pussy, just like we all would

so confused on this one, probably like she is with the whole gender nuetral haircut but the feminine clothes and tat. Probably bi in a bad way

would literally rape without a care

Everybody knows the Green Guildie has the hairiest vagina.

You're right about the ug, would only pork it to save humanity

would pork it, solid waifu material chick, about 6 or 7/10

refer to top of post

Her eyes have a nice shape, but the piercings just make her look dirty as fuck. Also, what the fuck is with this lipstick? Has the potential to be so much cuter but is ruining it with style choices. Lighter hair, less make up, and less piercing faggotry would make her a solid 7.5/10 but is 5/10 as it - yes that dramatic because she's looking pretty damn WHO-rish

will continue

>using auto focus
>still gets it fucked up

You ever seen such a place?

Not sure if a really bad picture of Emma Stone or if you're speaking the truth; either way I'd pork it because Stone is quite possibly the most attractive female figure on this entire planet. Nice score here, sad you lost it.

Again, boyish haircut yet feminine styles/tats. What's up with this girl, really? Is she just super confused or trying to be synced with cultural haircuts nowdays? Don't get it, tbh she's really not that hot, 6/10 at best

Nice hole, would fuck if I was drunk, would not want to get into relationship, 6/10 at best.

Looks like a god-damned whore.

Gasolina

Complete slut

Wifey material, 8/10

Looks like your typical SoCal bitch.

If you don't you're a mad man.

Sounds like the perfect girl, TBH. She seems cute.

Pretty damn hot.

My gf. Shes not super hot i know but she's cool. What do you guys think?

cleraly perfect girl, but i ran out of idea how to use her ^^
just to have an idea she really enjoy sucking me until i cum, after we already fucked like 3 or 4 times : she just like to finnish like that.

only one or two things we havven't done yet :
she has a fantasy on maid
and fucking directly on her floor at her place (but we can't go atm)

More bisexual wife

Anal beads. Make her suck them after.

Not Emma Stone lol never really saw the resemblance before, I do miss her but wasn't meant to be I guess

good idea but i don't think she is ready for anal
but she already sucked my finger after that i fingered her ass

Keep going!

Would use her all night.

Post more of her boobs.

Does she know sexy pics of her are online? Would she be mad?

My wife - thoughts?

Thanks user. Shes really pretty good at that kind of stuff.

my GF

Not my wife but a colleagues wife. She stayed at my place for a night and unwrapped herself...

wife

she's hot

My friend's wife

My GF tits guess her age?

Anyone fapping to her or just me ?

fat and old

I agree

nice

my wife