I am not gonna lie, we really fucked it up this time.... again

I am not gonna lie, we really fucked it up this time.... again.
Will you guys be ever able to forgive us?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s190NiXrECqv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crashing this Union, WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Hey, listen to this:

vocaroo.com/i/s190NiXrECqv

We never forgave you for the first 4636 times.

Selfhating cuck.

Number of "refugees" coming to Germany:
>2012: 165.000
>2013: 225.000
>2014: 363.000
>2015: Merkel goes full retard
>2016: 280.000

As much as I hate Merkel and would like to see her on such a boat, the overall refugee crisis is not caused by her/us. It started way earlier.
It got 2 reasons:
>West is weak as fuck, all of it and people know it
>West is rich as fuck

Obvious they will not stay in their shitholes when they can have a good life on wellfare in Europe.
This is not a German problem however, but a European one. (especially UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Holland, Belgium, Austria, Swiss, Norway)
Merkel just speed up this movement for one year.

Dude, they pretty much admitted by now that they didn't close the borders on 13.09.2015 because they didn't want to see ugly pictures in the TV.
Basically, by then they already knew that letting refugees in was a mistake, but nobody had the guts to make the tough yet necessary decision

Fool. They didn't even forgive us the last times.
Just sit back and enjoy seeing how all these hater cunts die because of us.
Why should we redeem ourselves for them?

The pictures were a side effect. The main reason was that closing the border and denying the right to apply for asylum is illegal.

So?
As I said: she made it worse for one year, right now with T*rks keeping them out there came less than bevor Merkel went full retard.
Overall the pressure will rise anyways. At least untill ALL of Europe is pissed enough to really not care about seeing really ugly pictures on TV. Untill then it just gets worse and worse. (I think it will never come to this point (starving refugees at the EU borders, blown up boats, what ever) since all countries are 50+% women)

YOU. YOU DO KNOW NO ONE ACTUALLY GIVES A SHIT RIGHT?
Oh, please don't tell me you let those "Germanistan" and "Germany is cucked now" comments on YouTube videos.

This whole refugee crisis won't be very important when Turkey joins the EU in 10 years and gets free movement, replacing your workforce.

Economists have been salivating over that population pyramid merger for years.

>implying nobody gives a shit

Hello rasheed

>WWI
sorry, it won't happen again
>WWII
>muslim immigrant invasion

Don't worry, nobody is going to miss that rockefeller faggot

>sorry, it won't happen again
It will keep going. But it is not our fault and nobody but the cuck OP is sorry for it.

See:

SORRY FOR DESTROYING LIBYA AND KILLING GADDAFI
SORRY FOR DESTROYING SYRIA
SORRY FOR THE ARAB SPRING

EVIL EVIL GERMANY ... oh wait a minute

Yes we do Germany just dont vote in Schulz please please and we will forgive you and stop this invaision.

To specify that:
>it is not more our fault than any other western countries
We play our part too.

Very close. Sadly I was born Paki. But I feel I am a white male trapped in a Paki's body.
Furthermore, even if I was truly British, I would be saying the same thing. I can't fathom why there are so many self hating Germans right now. Like another German pointed out, it's quiet a lot but not excessive, at least yet.

>really makes you think

Kanker Duitsland.

t. Dutch (literally Deutsch)

Nee

So what is next on the list?

>So what is next on the list
New Hitler will come and we are fucked again ;( Pls no ;(

The first place they will destroy is Germany.
Spain will stay the same, if we couldn't destroy Spain, a bunch of niggers will not destroy it neither.

Those comments and Sup Forums posts are the truth tho.

People wouldn´t say something like that in front of an actual german.
That´s why they write all their anti-german thoughts on the Internet.
They all talk behind our back, while the """"""polls"""""" say that most people see us favourable.

Next time we're going to end you incomplete human beings.

S-sorry, M-mr. 53% ;_;

Please yes
It's time to divide Ukraine and Poland again
Join us instead of bitching!

The worst christian is better than the best muslim

im sorry but the problem is usa ruining the region and funding terrorists
germany is folllowing the protocol on a humanitarian basis. they over reached and really have fucked up but the fault is still disgusting americans

Why should we apologize? Destroying Europe is our Job, if we don't do it, who else would do it? So FUCK OFF, rest of Europe and World!

Sure thing. After all you invented democracy, gotta cut you guys some slack for this achievement alone.

You fucked up with Austerity, I don't give a shit about Muzzies.
My family literally had to sell the house, and we're entering the 6th year of consecutive crisis with no hope on the horizon.

You couldn't pay me enough for caring about these meaningless apes wandering around.
They all want to go North and kill Central/Northern Europeans anyway.

>im sorry but the problem is usa ruining the region and funding terrorists

He gets it.

>Russia

>the problem is usa ruining the region and funding terrorists
>Coming from Russia

aaahh yess,absolutely top tier work in libya lads

sad to say we didn't involve ourselves that much, at least compared to yuropoors.

>sad to say we didn't involve ourselves that much
just the right amount to fuck everything up

you know all about fucking everything up you incompetent fucking clutz

A nigger is better than a guatemalan

t. generic baltic state

t.lost to ethiopia

t. lost to history

Well, while you together with your degenerated father destabilized the whole region, creating wars all around the only thing Russia did was to support Assad. Which is a good thing. Fuck even the "moderate" rebels.

t.lost both world wars

no, that's germany

Are you under the impression that George Bush is posting in this thread? Because I'm just going to say that seems unlikely.

Everyone knows G. Bush spends his days painting and shitposting on Sup Forums

"Your degenerated father" = Perfidious Albion = UK

>My family literally had to sell the house, and we're entering the 6th year of consecutive crisis with no hope on the horizon.
This makes me very, VERY happy.

t. poorfag from commieblock

unironically these

tstep your game up, fuck the memes

>International diplomacy is like high school social circles
This is both true and disheartening, thanks for ruining my day Hans.

why so mean

I got bullied in school for being the poorest kid (by fags like this Italian who think they are better than me for having richer parents)

So I enjoy seeing those from a more privileged background suffer while I move upwards

I was saving 10,000 Euro in the last 6 years while I was a student. Last week I started buying stocks. My parents still live in a commieblock.

You're welcome.
The truth hurts.

In all seriousness, yes. We're getting pretty tired of Germany blowing up for the third time in a hundred years. But sure. The world still be a nice place with Germany still in it.

...some day...

We don't want to kill you all.

the one thing that is good about this relatively small crisis is the hardening of attitudes towards migrants

in 20 years we are gonna have millions upon millions more migrants as the sahara grows and starts starving more people, it will make the our problems now look like a joke

imagine the current crisis like a vaccine strengthening the resolve of the collective consiousness with a few of the more civilised african migrants so we can fight off fucking ebola when shit really starts hitting the fan (and people think arab migrants are bad, THIS IS FUCKING AFRICA)

opinions dont change overnight

>we really fucked it up

I am so fucking tired of hearing this. We improved the lives of thousands of people. We catapulted europe to a center stage of world affairs. For the first time in thousands of years there are no longer pointless wars where thousands if not millions die thanks to us. And yet WE alone fucked up?