Would the alien movies have been better with a male protagonist?

Would the alien movies have been better with a male protagonist?

No

It would have been really gay.

No

Sigourney is proof that women can be amazing actresses.

Also proof that recent female led movies have gotten backlash for being shit, and not just because of being female.

What the fuck is she wearing

Is she trying to stay in character in between Hunger Games movies or something

What pisses me off most about Aliens is finally we get soldiers ready to fight the aliens, then at the biggest battle of the movie they take their weapons away. Sure some had hidden extras but most got fucked quick.

Their rifles were armor piercing and could have ruptured the Reactor Which is exactly what happens thanks to the spic and the other guy

No.

Ripley was a dude.

The movies are centered around the psychological representation of sexual violence.

So no. It would have been less disturbing and just more gay.

IMAGINE

Not just armor piercing but explosive tipped as well. They rip the xenos apart which is even worse because they spill their blood everywhere.

Sigourney RealDoll when?

Nope.

Soon... hopefully.

They would probably have had wiped the Aliens or at least a shitton if then if they were all armed but the thingy atmosphere reactor would have exploded in the spot and no Alien 3 or 4.

You're unto something user.

Imagine being Alien in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous(for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, cuz you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

Considering it's about the fear of pregnancy, I'd say no.

Call me a hater, but yes. All women are whores who don't want to have sex with me and only fuck chad, so they shouldn't be allowed in media meant to entertain me.

You are a god among men

Yes.

honestly? Probably not. It would just have been another Sci Fi Movie. It wouldnt have left the mark its made on films with a male lead.

kek

I would have furiously masturbated to a male Ripely in this scene

No. It would be more forgettable, worse even.

The series is more horror than action, and frightened women being brave is cooler than men doing that. Not because it's objectively all that different, but society expects men not to be pussies. We expect women to be pussies, and when they "man up" it's novel and interesting.

>haha I posted it again!

Wtf is that thing in your gif?

At 11 seconds in, you can see a small brown streak when the light flashes.

Y'all a bunch of fucking deviants up in here

Alien > Aliens

No. The main character would not have felt so vulnerable if it had been a male. Plus all the rape allegories.

Yes, I can't identify with women because I hate them, and I need to be able to identify with protagonists, you know?