TURNS OUT HE WAS JUST A DRUG DEALER! HOW DO YOU RACIST FUCKS FEEL NOW???

TURNS OUT HE WAS JUST A DRUG DEALER! HOW DO YOU RACIST FUCKS FEEL NOW???
msn.com/en-ca/news/world/new-michael-brown-video-raises-questions/ar-AAoaLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8IFt3vl648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Srsly faggott NYPA keep your dumbass comments to yourself

>nigger
>just a drug dealer
>rushes cop
I'm not even racist but damn i love it

... Vindicated?

Who is this nigger and why should i care about his nigger antics?

Ohhhh...He didn't committee strong armed robbery, he was just conducting a semi-violent drug deal. I knew he dindu nothing.

ayyoo hol up
*smacks lips*
so yous is sayin that he only wuz a drug dealer and he aint rob da stoa? ima joinin BLM rite nao

I'm pretty sure you know how the cool autismos will say they feel.

It was edited. Real unedited footage will be released tomorrow. And FFS...even if it were real, I'm supposed to feel sorry for his drug deal gone bad? Fuck Niggers.

I live int the city where this shit happened. They're still standing on corners with their "we want justice" signs and shit.

alternative facts

lol you dint know that, think he even raped a 14 year old.

>niggers are discriminative pack animals that are breeding out of controll in thi sworld.

msn clickbait fags with their lefty globalist narrative

From the officer's point of view, it looked like he was pulling a gun out of a holster. Who the fuck thinks this one has a grey area?

>I'm not even racist b
Are you stupid deaf and blind?

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

Niggers

Every black person on youtube.

Who gives a flying fuck about what he was, a nigger is a nigger.

I thought that video meant he was going to do this to the officer, just hold this up, obviously not a threat.

But no, he goes and makes a threatening holster fucking motion, like he has a real firearm.

He's one of the niggers that is the reason why BLM exists

this was meant for

Maybe she's working out?

>3

"Fake news"

You faggots are ironically triggered by black people, shoving as much alternative facts you can straight in to your bunghole.. Da real snowflakes are the foghorns that scream daddy/Trump issues. My dad voted for Trump so I must compensate for daddies attention by voting for Trump too. Daddy are we friends now?

Take a razor to your throat, it'll help your whoring attitudes and especially your cause...

FActs?

My point exactly. Alternative facts. Thanks faggott! Dumbass.

bump

Funny how if a cop was pointing a gun at me, I wouldn't dare think running at him aggressively and pretending to pull out a gun would be a good idea.

Damn my white privilege.

fuck you pussy get the fuck out

And who do all you cracka's get your weed from?
Yeah, that's right.

five star filename

what kind of retard would act like that towards someone pointing a gun at you and somehow think he wouldnt get shot

anyone thinking the cop is at fault fail at thinking

Niggers are so fucking stupid the police need to be killing more of them.

for reals? and americans think sweden has problems, fucking lol

Like getting raped by Muslim refugees and being arrested for speaking out against them?

Sweden will be a 3rd world country with rapes and crimes everyday (already happening) within 5 years. They plan on having 400k more migrants. If I were you I wouldn't even open my fucking swedish cuck mouth, you beta fuctard.

das racist

They wouldn't pull a gun on you.
That's the privledge.

Or are you just really that stupid?

Alternative facts.

>be cop at at the gas station drinking coffee or eat donut
>nigger with bat walks in
>first step inside the gas station he slams the bat on a female
>cop points the gun tells him to back off
>nigger runs towards gun
>hits the cop
>nigger cousin on Sup Forums
>They wouldn't pull a gun on you. that's the priviledge
nigga you blind and stupid now fuck off and be somewhere else where ppl tell you how kingz n shit you wuz

Whites are killed in greater proportions by the police than blacks are. Try again, you fucking blm lunatic.

For sure, keep thinking everything is all good, you wouldn't even dare to fucking set a foot in a no go zone, there are 55 of them and they're expanding. Your head will be the first to roll on the floor when your so coveted caliphate is established. Fucking PC cuck moron.

Anyone else get a nice big smile on their face and a warm feeling in their stomach when watching justice served

see how many terrible youtube videos you find filmed in sweden. then see how many you find in usa.

seriously usa has a million more problems than sweden, it's strange how much misinformation is going around online about sweden

FUCK YOU! They may not get swedish news in the US, but i do, and i see the executions happening there on a weekly basis..

For anyone wondering, murders used to be very rare in Scandinavia overall, but in Sweden it has sky rocketed over the last few years, fuck, 5 people got shot to death just this last week FFS!

>there are 55 of them
what? source?

they better not just be our military bases or research centers... or have existed before 1999 (pre mass immigration)

>woman capable of getting away
>policeman falls over

?

Scandinavia was a peaceful place, until the religion of peace arrived in large numbers.
The fact is the muslim scum is destroying this beautiful part of the world, and as much as I despise the absolute fucking cucks that are Swedes and Norwegians, it sickens me.
I don't care which country has the most problems, it's not a fucking crime contest.

where are the youtube videos about all these terrible things happening in sweden? i mean all the ones filmed by people standing around, the actual proof. everybody has a phone with a cemara these days so there must be thousands of videos, just like there are thousands of videos documenting all the problems in usa

Just google it, it's not that difficult trust me.

No you faggot
Racism is the belief that a race is above or below another

I turn on the TV, i watch and read news not Youtube videos.

>policeman falls over
he was falling back because contrary to popular belief police actually avoid shooting unless they have to. if some retard with a stick comes at you what do you do? you back off and confirm the situation.

Show me.

>last year december during refugee crisis in
>iraqi refugee rapes a 10 year old kid at the swimming pool toilet in austria
>leaves the kid bleeding from it's injuries and goes back swimming
(true story...he left the kid there and went back swimming as if nothing happen )
>kid gets up later and tells the first person
>iraqi rapist gets in jail
>kid gets mentally unstable, cries and yells during sleep every night
>tells mother that he wants to end his life at the age of 10
>police, media, goverment doesn't make this public
>afraid of giving a bad reputation to the "refugee crisis"
>february it gets publicly
>iraqi gets 6 years only for rape of a minor and has to pay 4000 € to the family
>kid at the age of 10 or 11 now maybe still struggling
>meanwhile wannabe leftists ignoring all these stories saying " anyone could be racist" so das racist....

>it's not a fucking crime contest
im swedish too, i dont see what is happening at all. and i dont see any proof of what is happening on youtube. im just telling americans to stop talking about sweden having problems until they fix their own, much worse, problems

i know sweden has problems just as much as other places and i want muslims gone as well. i vote for sverigedemokraterna. but i dont see all the things that are being said is happening. meanwhile i know we dont really accept many immigrants now and last year we had a goal of getting rid of 80 thousand muslims. notbad.jpg

this is what im talking about right here, you're not able to produce a single youtube link.

not a single actual example that you know of comes to mind because you know you cant actually provide something that is actually real

If you are Swedish you and i both know that you can easily find them yourself.

I made you this though, from a public meating in Sweden yesterday.

>Racism is the belief that a race is above or below another
Wrong again.
The term racism was invented by a misanthropic jew named Leon Trotsky.
Trotsky invented this term during a tumultuous time in revolutionary Tzarist Russia to demonize and humiliate any person that didn't agree with his platform and the cabinet he supported--namely, the Red Revolution or Worker's Party.

He used this term, and encouraged others to use this term, to demonize the provincial democratic government that had arose from the ashes of post-Imperial Russia.

So remember, everytime you stupid fucks use the word "racist" or "Racist", your mind is the plaything of a scheming Jew.

Because I wouldn't put myself in a position to have them pull a gun on me, because I'm not a stupid law breaking nigger?

He was offering a booger to trade with the good officer of love, he was.

This is the answer for cops. Pull LeBron James and flop.

Still a fact lol.

men jösses, du är ju för tragisk. en suddig stillbild. bravo.

such scandal, such proof, such wow. nice font

I need to be at work in 30 min so i just thought i would browse through the news and thats the first thing i found.

If i recall 2 men got shot in the head execution style last week, and 3 other got shot and killed last week. That is just from the top of my head, i made the picture in 20 seconds because a picture says a thousand words.

MY POINT IS DONT TRUST A SWEDE TO TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING IN IN SWEDEN.

should've worn a burka

Search on youtube "Inside no go zones" you'll find tons of documentaries about what's going on. From independent sources. Can't believe people still watch TV news.
I'm sorry but when your OWN government says "the problem with sweden is they're too many swedish natives", I think you have a huge fucking problem on your hands. Don't you agree?

it was a boy

youtube.com/watch?v=r8IFt3vl648

yes gang violence is a sad thing.

another shopped image, sweet. still waiting for those terrible eye witness videos though

yet another "go search on your own to prove my point" reply. "im sure youll find something in an hour or so, the important thing is you wont be in the thread any more"

fuuuuckk source or moar ???

i wish.. just rando
idk man

Do you fucking expect me to send you links like a fucking disabled? It's about 2 clicks away, stop being a lazy fucking hypocrite.
Sweden is being destroyed and you're just stuffing your head in the sand. Leaving your anus wide open for the muslim scum to play with. Fucking moronic cuck. All of that in the name of virtue signaling on a anonymous website lmfao

post moar from your folder !

it's all over, pls go home

>another shopped image, sweet. still waiting for those terrible eye witness videos though
Not the user you responded to but the
>shopped image
Has real sources. Go look. It's shopped because I guess fascist liberals think that show is funny.

>lazy
shut the fuck up, you're the one making claims. provide stuff to back it up or shut the fuck up.

i dont walk up to people on the street and say something like "did you know X?" and then get upset if THEY arent willing to research facts that support MY claim

the fuck is this, another still image?

well im obviously wasting my time here so

sure the diagram might be real but it wasnt what i asked for right? there's a reason why im voting for sverigedemokraterna so i dont need these diagrams shoved in my face. but im not stupid enough to see that people arent blowing things way out of proportions.

MUH FUGEN BIX NOOD! :-(

ok i got some shit 4 u bros

You mustard tiger.

this is my ex

Great tits.

right.. i got a bunch of her but not much else

>sure the diagram might be real but it wasnt what i asked for right?
It's literally what you asked for. The data was derived from swedish sources. IE swedes telling you, a self-professed swede, that rape is now epidemic in your country in conjunction with rising migrant rates.

Sorry, Sup Forumsro. You're wrong. No one is blowing anything out of proportion.

What.

this guy

Lol so hes a drug dealer who assulted the store owner and were suppose to believe he didn't deserve to get shot?

Sweden wins.

White privilege is having the IQ higher then a grapefruit?

> "globalist"

Like you neolibs and right wing pieces of shit aren't neck deep in the asses of 1% corporatists who would like nothing better than the total dissolution of nations generally in favor of a corporate one world plutocracy.

Lick more boot ignorant wretches.

Are you really that stupid to think a cop wouldn't pull gun a white persons the differnce now is when a white gets shot is not News worthy. Let me help you out
Keys to not getting shot by cop
1. REMAIN CALM this is key don't act agressive or be rude or instagate just ride the encounter out.
2.DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES seriously crime rates are so high in black communties can you blame cops for being suspicious even black people dont trust black people.
3.Stop glorifying violent culture IE Gansta rap, street fights, glorifiying hood life like its some symbol of pride only dooming the next generation of black people.