JAGUARS CELEBRATION THREAD

LET'S GO!!!!
2ND PICK IN DRAFT HERE WE COME!!!!!
GET IN HERE!!!!!!

RB or OL?
Maybe a head coach?

Hoping we fire Gus, trade down for fuckton of picks, sign Glennon and oline men and go 10-6 next season.

Sorry friend, that 2nd pick is ours

Seeing as the only good QB the team had, was a backup from GB, maybe they could go that route again.

High draft picks rarely work out for the Jaguars anyway.

>2ND PICK IN DRAFT HERE WE COME!!!!!

Until Jewdell forces y'all to trade the pick to one of his big market darlings, aka the Jets or Bears.

>Top 5 again

Bump.

you'll take a defensive player who will have no impact whatsoever and probably suffer a season ending injury sometime in the summer

This

The 22nd pick is ours friendo

>2nd
kek
Did 2 of the 3 of the Browns/Niners/Bears trade theirs away?

Bortles is shit

realistically, what position do you think we'll try to fill lads?

obviously gus is going to get fired, ideas for coach? if mccarthy gets the boot from GB I'd be ok with going after him

fuck coughlin shitters

>tfw no jasg fans on Sup Forums
fuck being a small market team

Hope the Browns are dumb enough to fire Hue Jackson.

shameless bump

Bortles has talent, but he's pissing it away. He's a somewhat less embarrassing version of Manziel.

As a Texans fan, I envy you Jags. At least you are shit enough to build through the draft. The Texans will win the division, get blown out again in the first round, and have crap picks and be unable to build.

I'm thinking Jags take Jonathan Allen.

I was a Hue supporter until Thursday. Why the fuck did he bench Kessler for McClown? One of the worst coaching decisions I've seen this year and may have lost them the game. It was close until he made that call.

Jacksonville really doesn't need an NFL team

I thought they were moving to London in any case. Is that still happening?