Ok so i need some advice about acid...

ok so i need some advice about acid, little bit of info i took a very strong tab of nbombe when i was 16 and had a horrific trip but i was with bad people and it was the wrong setting. Im at university now and i have tried 2cb i had a small capsule not sure how much was in it but i was on my own and i started freaking out so my mate came over with a benzo and it killed the trip. My experiences with psycadelics have been because of this pretty bad but i dont want to give up because i know there is something in them for me. My plan was to take about 100 uc early in the morning at the weekend at my mates flat he would take 100 uc to and my other mate would be a sober sitter as well as this i would have 4 benzos in my pocket at all times should i be ok? and is it worth me giving it another shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUTI2tsgESE
youtube.com/watch?v=C3CxfENTVK0
youtube.com/watch?v=AiaQ91rngFo
shadertoy.com/view/MsBGRR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try being in a good state of mind next time you try acid or something similar

well i think i would be nervous at the start for sure because of my past experiences is 100 uc a strong dose? my supplier is 100% reliable with the doses

It's all about the setting. But to me there isn't that much "in it" - it's just a trip. So if you aren't enjoying it don't fuck with it...

well when i did the nbombe i was in my house but my parents were due back soon and were downstairs and all my friends were being noisy as hell this time the setting would be allot better and outside my campus is a big field with a lake and stuff to walk around if i needed some air

my friends tell me 200 ug is a strong good dose

and you can't be nervous, you have to block it out and think about having a good trip, if you think about the bad trips then you're just gonna have another bad trip

first of all youre bound to have a freaky trip with a research chemicle if youve never dived deep into the psychedelic world before. second, nbomb and other RC's are deadly, literally they can kill you. I only did Nbomb once because i couldnt find real LSD. I tripped by balls off but my legs hurt really bad the whole trip. at first i honestly like it more than LSD until i got my hands on pure shit again and realized holy shit LSD was sent from the gods.

Get a good connection with some pure tasteless LSD and eat 5 of them bitches youll never want to touch nbomb again and youll understand everything there is to life.

ALSO: listen to trance when youre tripping. shit is so fucking cash. first time i did acid and listened to trance i ascended.

something to start you off with. good luck friend.

also 200ug is about one dose. enough to trip but not enough to TRIPPPPPPPPP

another piece of advice i can give you is take .5 or 1 mg of xanax before dropping acid, itll make the trip real smooth. go into it with a good mindset, if you start to freakout just remember theres people out there that have taken 5x what you probably took and are fine. as long as its pure.

when i trip i stay in my room for a good 9 hours and just listen to trance and play video games. aside from bathroom breaks. about 5 hours in i start drinking booze, doing dabs, and taking xannax. its a real good time if you arent a pussy.

i dont think he wants to TRIPPPPPPP but how much do you need to go out of your mind (in a good way)

you're a fucking faggot doing all those drugs after you took acid? i hope i never get to that level where acid isnt enough for me i need fucking xanax and beer and dabs wtf is wrong with you

imo psychedelics are best taken in high doses. maybe not for some peoples first time. but my first time i took 3 strong doses and after that i never got scared from acid again.

Acid might not be your psychadellic drug. Have you tried shrooms at all? It is a similar high but my friends who have had the same problem you do with acid did not have that problem with shrooms. Except for 1 friend of mine who couldn't handle any psychadellics, but that is because he always tripped under the wrong setting (high stress and many unsolved problems). I would suggest getting all your shit together before dropping acid and making sure you are ready to relax and enjoy the high. Maybe even smoke a bit of weed beforehand. I know that I have eaten some edibles before dropping and maintained a mellow and enjoyable trip from it. Also find something funny to watch like "adult swim off the air." Or have a few brews ready to drink and have a fire pit in your backyard and watch the clouds as they kaleidoscope around in the sky, same thing with a sunset, feel the earth as it moves. You know, that hippie shit that makes you feel like you are one with the universe. Come up with a music playlist to listen to.

acid keeps you awake asshole. booze xannax and dabs puts you to sleep when youre still coming down. do you know how acid works?

take two, not much visuals from one.

i've never done psychedelics just weed i really want to try acid, shrooms, pills, salvia, and peyote lol is that too much?

i will say, shrooms are a lot less controllable of a trip than LSD. with shrooms i feel like my thoughts are a chain reaction but on LSD i can chill in one spot for hours and not worry about a thing.

LSD is the best drug ever imo.
pills are nice when youre coming down and need to sleep.
Dabs/weed goes without saying.
booze also helps with the sleep.

but be careful with pills i used to be addicted its no fun. stick with LSD and weed. shrooms occasionally.

i used to eat 4 tabs, go through 100 nitrous whip-its and do lines of ketamine all at the same time so super blastoff into psychedelic land. you can trust my word.

do you know what overkill means? 1 blunt keeps me faded for hours and you need all that just sleep. why dont you take a tolerance break retard?

Yeah, shrooms are much more of an emotional trip for me.

make a list of nice things to do, think of a bunch of things to make you feel good, do them before during and after so you focus on nice things and nice thoughts.

If you like sex have someone you feel safe enough to have sex with, so someone you already had sex with and bothof you felt good afterwards that would be the level of safety you should feel.

one thing id like to know is the benzos will they actually kill the trip if it goes south? i would have 1 at first and then take more depending on how bad i was freaking out

tolerance break from what? acid? LOL what the fuck? you can smoke 1 blunt after taking 3/4 tabs of acid and fall asleep? bull.shit. you must be taking shitty acid. its not overkill its called not being a pussy and i can handle my drugs and still feel amazing the next day. try it out bub.

Looks like someone has never done any good acid if any acid at all.

ill probably just stick to hydrocodone, xanax and maybe vicodin any idea what these are like on their own?

this person, but not is you never do anything, if you use stuff often this is the kind of thing you should do I'm not sure what to say to someone that has not used much of anything though

benzos will not kill the trip. benzos will keep it from going south.

if it goes south and then i take the benzos will that still work?

yes it will relax you to no end just take a bar or two and youll be str8 buddy. smoke some weed if u can too

no i haven't taken any acid ever but still that sounds a bit extreme drinking, popping pills and doing dabs coming down from acid?? you sure you're not extra depressed user? im here for you you are loved

ive done all 3 of these on their own. i usually take hydros and vicoden when i come down too. my favorite mix after a trip is xannax, vicoden, booze, and weed. ketamine if its available. ltierally youll feel like god

drink full fat milk if you really want to kill the trip

defniitely not depressed lol it just makes you feel REALLY good on top of the acid. thats the only reason i do it. the only reason anyone does drugs really? bc it feels good.

and helps me fall asleep when im on some really good fucking acid.

& helps me fall asleep when im on some really fucking strong acid lol

>ltierally youll feel like god
quit teasing me fucckk if i wasn't a broke fag i'd be stocked on pills

also i've heard taking vicodin too much is a bad thing because if you ever get a serious injury and they need to do surgery on you you'll be immune to what they give you (cause they give you vicodin right?)

Acid makes it to where you literally can not close your eyes to sleep. I have downed 7 liters of beer after dropping acid and still could not pass out. I wish I had something like Xanax on me when I tripped the first time, if only to fall asleep instead of being awake for a solid 10 hours.

100ug is realative small dose, you should be fine... Weed and small dose on mdma is better preventing badtrip than benzos... 50mg molly and few slim joints should be fine... Also if you need acid music I can deliver...

inb4 i get called a drug addict in a Sup Forums post about drugs. i like to have fun. drop some acid. take some pills if you feel like youre gonna freak out. although i reccomend taking them beforehand to avoid the freakout alltogether. ive been eating acid for like 4 years i could prob give u the best advice anyone else on here can.

Sometimes I take 250 ucg before going to work, last time I thought the fax machine was going to eat me

Have you tried weed, it's better for sleeping out.

well it seems i misjudged you would love to drop acid and do all sorts of drugs with you user :)

plus im a virgin to acid and everything besides weed so thatd be fun for you i know i love introducing weed virgins to the dank kush god

So much bad information in this thread.

Don't take fucked up shit. Make sure it's LSD-25 and not some bath salts.

Here's a general experience guide

100ug: you get a buzz and some minor visuals, lasts for about 6-8 hours

200ug - expect serious visuals with some minor thought loops and time distortion

300ug - expect heavy visuals with mild to high thought loops

400-600ug - extreme visuals (you can barely see anything in real life here it's all in your mind), extreme though and physical time loops, probable ego-death, prepare to meet the hammer of God, mild psychosis, good luck living day to day for the next few months

700ug+ you won't be able to see an inch in front of your eyes, if you're not ready for this you're ending up in a psych ward or killing yourself or someone you live.

Respect this mother fucking drug.

taking too much of any pill is bad,

i was addicted to xannax over a year ago, it gave me a seizure almost killed me.

being addicted to vicoden can make you extremely ill also. if you take pills do it in moderation please user. i now only take them when im coming down from a trip. or at a party

If you want to measure years, I took mushrooms first time like 6 years ago... Years are not measure of experience...

smoking weed when youre on acid does NOTHING except make your visuals stronger

Yeah same. I cried for like 3 hours last time I ate an eighth. But they were good tears. One of the best experiences of my life.

this guy gets it

oh yh when i got the nbombe it was sold to me as acid but it was bitter as hell so bitter it made my whole mouth numb so i know it was an nbombe but the acid from my mate at uni is 100% legit i trust him

Weed is better.

one way to tell if its real or not:
if it has a taste its not real
if it doesnt have a taste its real or bunk.

>So much bad information in this thread.

like what?

weed doesnt get you high when youre tripping bud

It's making a lot of different things if you can notice.

agreed!

Acid is hands down my favorite drug. The only thing I don't like about it is how you have to wait a few days between trips in order to get the same high.

I am talking about badtrip cure, if you don't feel bad on weed usually and you have badtrip on acid few puffs and badtrip is away.

anyway i feel ive shared enough good information in this post. i wish you the best of luck on your adventures user. Try xannax to calm down before your trip. or during. smoke a blunt or do a dab while youre in the trip zone, when you come down take some vicoden, drink a beer and just chillax. youll be fine.

we can talk more off this imageboard about it if u need more advice. my steam name is lsdeep25 if that doesnt work try "Sneaky Black Man In Your Window"

Why DMT or Shrooms aren't your favourite :(

Once you advise people pills you are pharmacorps stormtrooper!

P.S. i cant stress enough how much you need to listen to trance while youre tripping. complete acsension.

Large dose of valerian tea can help you same way as pills. Valerian and Leveander, you can add anise and cinnamon too.

what's the strongest drug in the world that is safe to take

(i think salvia might be prove me wrong)

nothing wrong with pills if you dont abuse them. they actually help alot with people that have psysical pain problems or mental anxiety problems. sorry youre so close minded.

Acidified tekno or hardcore sounds good too.

Shrooms make me too emotional. And DMT I tried once and will never do again... It took me away from this plane of existence and to somewhere I never wish to return to. I had a bad trip on DMT, never again. This guy is talking about bad acid trips.... A bad trip on DMT had me in a psych ward for 2 weeks.

I've been trought the pills, there is very few occasions plant don't helps better, just nobody can profit that so much... Pills arent still good for things and have side effects ashavanga doesn't.

DMT is fucking nuts ive done it about 15 times idk if ill ever do it again though i cried last time i did it.

im tellin you dude, you need to do some lsd-25, and put on some dark psy-trance for hours. youll be glued to the floor. in a good way.

or anything but trance music, like chill dubstep or you know something that doesn't sound like you're listening to trailer music

That's too bad, I am sorry for you, why are you so unconfortable with your emotions?

can you describe the plane of existence you were at was it super scary

dude once the acid REALLY hits you and the psy-trance starts playing its like a completely different genre. i wouldnt reccomend barely any other genre to listen to tripping besides maybe some dark psychedelic drum n bass. i like my dark techno fast and technical when im tripping bc i can hear every little detail.

>trailer music

no i take that back its more like the background music to a microsoft presentation or an apple product reveal haha

Substances are not divided in legal/illegal or pharma/natural. The molecules in the drug don't give a fuck how you label them... or who made them for that matter.

neway i need to go play video games my steam info is up top if you wanna talk more about psychies or need some advice. i like to consider myself a veteren. happy tripping!

okay why dont you listen to this while on acid and tell me it doesn't sound amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=C3CxfENTVK0

5-MEO-DMT

is meant for

Not uncomfortable with them, I just think there is a time and a place to be emotional, while I am hallucinating isn't always the best time. Don't get me wrong, I still do shrooms and enjoy the trip, I just have to make sure I am in the right mood beforehand, plus shrooms taste so bad (have to eat them with globs of peanut butter to mask that nasty taste) where lsd tabs are tasteless (if you taste anything bitter with acid, spit that shit out)

No, 100ug should be very easy to handle. Some visuals but no dramatic stuff unless you have anxiety disorder or something

have you taken it? :O

I like this for example...

youtube.com/watch?v=AiaQ91rngFo

Or some hardcore but I have very specific taste in hardcore,.

way too slow dude. try this

my blood is pumping when im tripping usually cuz i take 4 tabs+ so i need my fast beats. give it a listen.

No but looking for it. It's hard in my 3rd world country since the stuff is relatively new.

One of this groups is not used becuse canot be effectively moneytized... IMHO a big difference when it comes to popularity...

skip to 3:25 and tell me that isnt the most magical thing youll hear while tripping.

Bullshit, coffee is fucking natural and is the probably the most widely used substance after alcohol. Weed is also natural and makes trillions of dollars in legal and illegal revenue.

shadertoy.com/view/MsBGRR

The tobacco plant is natural and is monetazied incredibly successfuly.

Coffe didn't let slaves riot.

trance songs do have good drops its just the build up is so repetitive anyway id say all music sounds great on drugs so lets just agree to disagree

Yea, but it's not prescribed... Get something modest like st. johns wroth...

Great post.

The only thing I'd like to add is that people react very differently (to all drugs, mind) but with psychs one person might need 200ug to get to the same place someone else gets on 100ug.

My recommendations is to start low, don't add more in the same session and just do more next time if you want "more" out of your experience.

pic:unrelated but useful

Coffe and tobbaco doesn't needs to be aproved by FDA for treatment of someting... Upps not plants are healing.

tbh op i think it'll be ok because you'll have the benzos in ur pocket as an out

part of the stress lots of people get on acid (to my experience) is that they get super uncomfortable, then realise that they're only
two hours in

line up some cool tunes, chop up some oranges, plan a walk to the park to go look at clouds or someth, make sure you'll be tripping in the daytime

hell 100ug isnt even that bad u'll be rite matey

What does being prescribed or approved has to do with the effect? Cigarretes were deemed healthy by doctors at one point too. As I said the drug doesn't care about the FDA label.

Is it better to trip at night or during the day ? Is it better to stay in a comfy room or go outside ? (not in a big city i guess)

I prefer it during the evening/night if I'm not going outside.

Staying inside a room can feel claustrophobic, but simply leaving that room and walking into another can help. A balcony is a big plus.