Which country has the worst cuisine?

Which country has the worst cuisine?

ACÁ-NADA

In a general sense (so with some exceptions before you autists start flinging shit), the quality of cuisine is proportional to average temperature.

Coldest places, i.e. Scandinavia, Arctic circle, etc. have shittiest cuisine. Then as the temperature increases, the quality of cuisine increases too - it only falls apart at the very high end (deserts and such).

Hungary.

Iceland

Australia

This, at least for traditional cuisine.
Modern chefs make miracles out of even bland nothern ingredients though

Germany

I bet importing vegetables is most costly.

Iceland and India.

isn't hungary known to have the best cuisine europe along with italian and french?

The spicy diarrhea cuisines, like Mexico and India.

Sweden is terrible as well. With fermented and overly salty shit.

And France. They eat everything that ends up in their plate. They leave poop flavour intentionally on intestines. Snails. On occasion something ends on their plate that tastes good, like frog, but that's just a byproduct of them putting everything in their mouth.

Everything from Africa is also shit. Doesn't matter if it's Moroccan or Ethiopian. It's all shit.

scandis eat rotten fish

To add. It's no wonder Lebanese food is so popular in North Africa. Because it's not from Africa.

Not true at all. The best cuisine in France and Spain is in the colder regions. Better stews and tastier dishes overall

I assume Australia because if a country literally has NOTHING you can think of when it comes to cuisine then surely what they have can't be that good.

Even Kiwis have Pavlovas.

What does Canada have? Serious question

A big fat black cock to munch on

The first 2 things on there.

Everybody knows the first one, and the second is rather well known as well.

>said the dutchman

Nothing.

The question must be wich coutry with culinary tradition have the worst cuisine..

Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Escandis, etc, etc, have zero tradition.

Brits have the worst cuisine for me.

Holland, please.

any balkan country. literally nigger-shit-tier cuisine.