Mods, listen here. A team that repeatedly posts the same threads such as WWYD, wife/girlfriend/ex, cuckold...

Mods, listen here. A team that repeatedly posts the same threads such as WWYD, wife/girlfriend/ex, cuckold, pics not to share, and fb/instagram threads are spamming Sup Forums hourly, which slows down later in the evening. Around 8:00am US Western time, they post from mobile devices. This is nothing but a team of shills and fakes. None of the "girlfriends" or exes posted are even legitimate. They ask for kik, snapchat, etc. for trades, which is nothing but a scam, some links only leading to a very suspicious drop box. They are all the same persons just sitting here hourly.

>WWYD?
Why would someone care? Only a cuckold would care about what someone else would do.

>Post your "girlfriend/wife/ex"
Why would you care? Only a cuckold would care about what someone else would do.

>Post your fb/instagram "friends"
Why would you care? Only a cuckold would care about what someone would do.

>Cuckold
Obvious one

>Incest
I think this is just some weird British guy.

In regards to the bots, they're suspiciously only prevalent on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and nowhere else to be seen.

The issue with the spammers is that they're flooding Sup Forums and not making Sup Forums very random. They also try to shoehorn into regular threads where someone posts their "girlfriend." Typically, at least three of each thread is active, each reaching max limit. Because of this, any normal thread is bumped to page 10 indefinitely.

MAKE Sup Forums RANDOM AGAIN!

I'm with you Sup Forumsrother

THIS. MODS need to take action.
>mfw some faggot add an anti-spam filter and we cant even summon mods anymore

Thanks, anons.

Bump

You forgot traps, dick rate, or any rate really, face of Sup Forums,.. pretty sure there's more cancer but you can just filter them.

I know right? It's so blatantly obvious I'm surprised nothing has been done about it.

When did this site become infested with cuckholdry? Traps have been around for a while but it's only been in the past few years that cucks have been showing themselves I swear.

you forgot the "let's do a Sup Forums meetup, what could go wrong?"

I agree

What Sup Forums really need is one or two mods to bans the faggots making these shitty rating threads.
>mfw mods don't exist on Sup Forums
>mfw MOOT is gone

Bump.
Mods please do your job

>Past few years

More like the past few months. The only few cuck shit I've seen were just insults and the few losers on /soc/ from years back.

Jap moot trying to artificially inflate Sup Forums for money.

bump

MODS

MODS !

MODS MODS MODS

MODS MODS !

MODS

MODS

MODS MODS MODS !

Nah. Past few years have beat the shit out of this board.

What if those Snapchatfuckers paid for posting here? Cause all the other adds seem to not bring enough Money for our jap master and that is why they are not removed.

bump

>this

He has plenty of money. So much, in fact he's been caught with illegal activity on numerous occasions.

If you have plenty of money, you never have enough money.

Bump.

Sauce? Cuz dubs don't lie.

you are doing gods work, user. bumping

>implying there are still mods

Fuck, user, you're probably right and its really, really sad :/

So, what do we do now?
Leave Sup Forums and let it die so it can rise again some day? Or just live with the knowledge of being cucks to some jap fatass?

niglet

Fuck off moralfags. Go suck some transgender dick, fuck a trap and report back to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is on the decline and will be a shell in a couple years. Just accept it.

they said that long before you were on here

>implying it's not already

What moralfags? Fuck off cuck.

so what? what can they do with your snapchat or kik name?

There's nothing we can do, user. I probably just go elsewhere, found a new great imageboard and just lurk back on Sup Forums from time to time.

Don't forget gigga nigger

Then why are Sup Forums mods banning those threads left and right?

Probably true since post #3 was probably something along those lines. But if you actually are an oldfag (which I doubt) it would be obvious to you how much the whole site has declined the last 18 months or so. Sup Forums is especially bad. It's the same threads over and over and over and over.

Granted, there were definitely the times when half the front page was something like boxxy threads, but there was more variety between them.

Fuck off faggot normie. Quality wwyd threads with responses are pretty much the only worthwhile threads here aside from the occasional OC posts.

Those are cancerous, but they're not nearly on the spam level as those listed on the OP. They're also contained in their own threads and board. Meanwhile, all the others try to shoehorn into normal threads.

This! This and more this!

Although, this thread does remind me of an ex girlfriend I once had, please tell me /b WWYD??

>wwyd
>quality

They're all subliminal cuckold threads. None of the girlfriends posted aren't even anyone's girlfriends. Also, you guys never stay contained in your own threads. You go into normal threads and post your cuck fantasy shit there too.

Get the fuck out you pathetic underage beta.

Nothing wrong with cuck/hot-wifing fantasies bruh. And actually I have posted my real world wife in any of those threads. Along with a few ex GFS.

I'd call you out on your bullshit, as google directed your image to xhamster.

Awww, insecure little Billy.

Fuckin cunt
I thought theres a fur board now
I didnt know i was this retarded

>Nothing wrong with cuck/hot-wifing fantasies bruh.

Everything's wrong with it, Shlomo.

holy shit look. a good thread! thanks user!

Off-topic probly

The reason there's no fur board is because artists bitched about copyright and redistribution. May as well put the board back since thousands of other places don't follow that rule.

Whew, you got me there. How about you take your repressed mind back to church or somewhere else that will appreciate the ease with which you can be brainwashed by stupidity?

Needing other men to help you masturbate makes you gay user.

A straight guy would fap to the pics, but you fap to the words the men whisper in your ear.

What a faggot

The mods in Sup Forums are banning only bot threads, though it takes time to just sit there and fish for them. They're not taking care of spam threads, however, as nobody's really called them out on it.

Why don't you google sarcasm?

Real niggas remember the guro board.

>Cuckold
>Calling me brainwashed

Oh, my sweet child. You have much to learn.

Don't need, but it can be hot? You never read erotica and jerked off? What if a guy was the author? That makes it gay? You are an idiot.

Why don't you google humor?

What, so I can be "redpilled"? Omg that sounds so kewl! Teach me how to be a faggot cuck to yesteryears ideas of society, oh mighty neck beard.

No. I don't jack off to words. Worthless cuck.

Says the nigger

Drumpf supporting scum. What an asshole for even putting up those signs (should be considered hate speech) then he sets up things to vandalize that poor girl's tires! All she was trying to do was stop the hatred and save the fucking country. And what does she get for being a hero? Fucked over by a corrupt justice system. This is sexism and persecution of sane liberal ideals. This man should be shot dead in the street for his intolerant views. No sympathy for anyone who would be so stupid and low to support that fascist bastard Drumpf. Fuck him.

There's a difference between erotica which is indirect, and reading posts you know damn well are of what a man would do, since it's directly from themselves.

Probably because of your poor reading comprehension. You should try using your imagination sometime, it will help you in other areas of your life beyond being a slobbering knuckledragger.

>hey guys! I want niggers to fuck my girlfriend!
>aren't I so cool and progressive!
>if you think any different then you're just a stupid old person!

Not really, it's still just reading and imagining fantastical scenarios.

Can somebody dox the Andy sixx guy already

Yawn.

>US Western time

>I'd put my peepee in her butthole
Oh shit! Gotta jack off!

You're the one being controlled by your peverseness instead of doing something worthwhile. But I'm the slobbering knuckledragger, top kek.

> Sup Forums is especially bad. It's the same threads over and over and over and over.
>Trust me guise am an oldfag

Hmm it might be linked to a blackmail scam I've heard of,
>find your fb
>run premade video of sexy girl while you jack off on cam
>have no audio so type asking you to show face
>once face revealed blackmail threatening to provide $$$ or will send to all your fb friends
Seems like all the threads are leading to getting you to provide personal information.
Might not be that exact same plan but all the threads that are always on Sup Forums sure do seem to point in that direction

>stupid cuck has nothing to say because he looks like a stupid cuck and he knows it.

Using kek without being ironical is pretty much the definition of being a knuckledragger, yes. As is caring what kinks other people enjoy.

wat

What I wouldn't give to have old Sup Forums back. We just need 3-4 admins like Snacks to ban the shit out of everyone who starts and posts in those threads, and slowly but surely things will go back to normal.

Or hey, the FBI mods could be a little less useless and instead of posting the occasional bait, actually ban these fags.

I'm with the ironical police. That kek was used ironically.

You're reading the fantasies OF THE MAN.

Hello Shareblue

It's pretty safe to assume that the MODS arnt gonna do anything about all the shit/ad trafficking on here. Why not spam them with spidey or graphics cat until they reach the image limit?

>ironical
>using kek on Sup Forums? Wow.
>unless you're being ironic, then it's hilarious! Haha irony!

cucks are the new furry. also ban that cuntbubble that keeps posting andy sixx

Omg oh noes so scared must cleanse myself omg omg

Oh no! Better use an ad hominem!

We must fight for the existence of the white race and take back the jew peddling bots

Little Billy, I promise one of us looks like an idiot here, and to anyone with half a brain, it is obviously you. But it's okay, I still love you.

>yfw it's the CIA posting all this garbage to condition people

The mods should clean this edgy 12 year old level normie trash up, Make Sup Forums great again !

If they are here so often everyday, they are allowed to. They surely pay for that.

>implying there's only one
You have no idea how many are dedicated to the cause

If you had an imagination you wouldn't need other men to tell.you stories, you'd imagine your own.

Fag

>pay

Uh huh, sure thing little Billy. That's why everyone writes their own books instead of reading other authors.