If you're over the age of 18 and you smoke weed you're a degenerate loser

If you're over the age of 18 and you smoke weed you're a degenerate loser.

Prove me wrong
>protip - you can't.

I used to smoke weed quite a lot when i was younger, when you become an adult you realize how stupid it is.

i don't see what's wrong with smoking it on a friday/saturday night. It's better for you than alcohol if that's what you were going to do instead

Bait thread I'm sure, but been smoking (lol) erry day for the better part of 10 years, own two vehicles in good shape, a nice 3 bdrm house, and have a pretty good job. So fuck you, that is all.

34 year old area recruiter/trainer here
After I get home from work, packing a fat bowl is the perfect end to a stressful day of interviewing people all day

It's fine if you're smoking after work, when you want to relax. If you're smoking whole day, every day, then yes, you're degenerate loser.

>and if you're under the age of 18 and smoke weed you're NOT a degenerate

fucking lmao

>22 and i smoke weed everyday
>full time job live by myself
>rarely go out
>only ever smoke weed after work
>makes food taste better
>makes movies more enjoyable
>makes video game funner
>makes me a little self concious and makes me take care of my hygiene better and clean up a lot more after myself
>makes jerking off better
>makes a lot of things in my life slightly better

But i hate weed culture, i hate people who dress and talk like stoners. I hate people high as fuck walking around the city looking like losers. "420 blaze it lol"

Weed culture needs to die but weed doesnt.

smoking weed before your brain is fully developed damages your brain
weed is for adults

How does someone talk like a stoner?

Work in Finance in London +Girlfriend and healthy social life.

Also smoke weed 2-3 times per week. Git guud faggt

thats literally how a dependency forms. Look if you can get out and meet people, and maintain that lifestyle then go ahead

Thoroughly agree.

Funny thing is you will in the vast majority of cases suffer permanent effects from smoking weed before you are 18-21 when physical growth of your brain has slowed down.

In other words if you smoke before you are 18 it might have been a good choice to stop for you but for everyone else the responsible thing to do is to start smoking at 18 and not sooner.

Exactly, OP is a fucking spastic.

I know proffesional body builders that smoke weed

Because we all know they're the intellects of this world.

If you become a lazy fuck after smoking weed, that's because you're a lazy fuck. Just like a lazy ass playing video games all day, it's not the video games' fault, it's yours.

There are many successful, productive people who smoke weed.

You certainly don't work in English.

Talking slower and lazy'ish, acting like high people on hollywood movies and just saying dumb shit.

They get that from being degenerates around their friends too much and just using that way to speak in everyday situations. The same way people pick up accents when moving to ither countries.
You can still be high and talk like a regular fucking human being.

>wow cool i've seen a pro weed documentary with joe rogan and i will just copy what he says because he is really smart! Its not like hes a pseudo-intellectual imbecile.

Consider becoming an hero, i cringed so hard at your post.

Im nearly 30 and still smoke weed since 16 years old. Im engaged to marry, own a car, my own place, sweet job that I love and always have money at hand from sweet job. So what am I doing wrong?

I don't think I've ever met anyone that does this.

Except I'm doing my masters in computer science
Except I grow it by myself for myself
I don't feel too degenerate tbqh

If you're over the age of 18 and you drink alcohol you're a degenerate loser.

Prove me wrong
>protip - you can't.

I used to drink alcohol quite a lot when i was younger, when you become an adult you realize how stupid it is.

I dont think its legal to marry a car, sorry.

Are you fucking retarded? I did not get that from Joe Rogan, that's just fucking common sense. Am I wrong, dumb ass?

Said no one ever.
Weed is the drug for faggot neckbeards who dont leave their house, alcohol is for adults.

Weed is healthy dumbfuck...

Yes, you're wrong.
Suggesting psychoactive drugs don't change people's behavior is absolutely absurd.

Its typically people under 18 that do it.
They'll constantly talk about weed, smoking weed at 4:20 and generally jist speak in a way that lets people know they smoke weed.
It's literally the main reason weed culture is giving weed a bad rep

I smoke weed pretty much every day. I earn over $150k per year as a database programmer, own a 5 bedroom house, and drove a Porsche until I got bored of it.

And yet I will be the first to say that weed is undoubtedly a very bad idea for some people. It makes it seem that life is alright when it really isn't.

Just like alcohol, gambling, or womanising, your greatest weakness is out there somewhere. And it will find you.

You don't seem to have met a lot of different people throughout your life

Holy shit, you realize you're a literal retard? It changes it just like how any other non-physically addictive thing changes behaviors of certain people.

If you become accustomed jerking off before bed every night, eventually it becomes hard to fall asleep WITHOUT jerking off. If someone is addicted to playing video games, then all of a sudden he has to live without it for a week, he will be depressed. Anything can be psychologically addictive, and some people are prone to becoming lazy fucks because of it.

As for all legal and illegal drugs in this world: ,,the dose makes the poison"

People tend to forget that.

>when you become an adult
and how/when did that happen for you, faggot? are you implying that you just magically grew up after you stopped smoking?
>inb4 b8
no shit

>if people don't do things the way i would do them, they're degenerates
kys

OP's answer suggest he's not baiting, just full retard

Hey just because you can't multi task doesn't mean we can't you lazy cunt

I treat it like a six pack of beer. I come home rip it once or twice and relax for the evening. It's cheaper and more effective so financially it's a more feasible option. I'm ahead on bills and I have fun money.

Got my shit together, studies are going great, I have friends, life is good right now.
I smoke a joint every evening. What now, OP? =)

OP is dumfuck and faggot.