Alright I just listened to The Smiths. Where's my qt elevator hipster girl to save me?

Alright I just listened to The Smiths. Where's my qt elevator hipster girl to save me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjmg2_NixLM
youtube.com/watch?v=06x5EfC8MBI
youtube.com/watch?v=e7jLWDpUwb4
youtube.com/watch?v=7-zZ-dDFDmc
youtube.com/watch?v=sSopUG4Sjqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This post is shit.

>t. elevator gf-less virgin

Steve is gay.

In 2009.

Now, all you have to do to find your S&M-loving, choker-wearing, eyeliner-coated snapchat whore is listen to the new Future, Mac DeMarco, and 1975 albums.

>completely missed the point of the film and makes fun of the same thing the movie does

Jesus Christ that accurately describes my ex gf should I kill myself?

yes

no lol

no sex your gf

*go sex your gf

isnt this bill nye

no its david byrne

Bump

actually is tarantino

Stop eating meat.

Best smiths albums? I have the greatest hits but I wanna delve into some full albums. Preferably with groovy basslines plz.

lol my gf is huge into 1975 i should introduce to mac

yes, but before that give me her snapchat and then i'll become her lover. (no sex until we're both ready).
I'd treat her better, make her cum everynight donkey punch her when she wants and maybe every now and then she could fuck me with a strap-on.

>doesn't he suck dick tho?
>really makes you think huh?

Sorry OP, the waifu of your dreams has been corrupted by Tumblr. She's now a Vegan Intersectional Feminist with dyed leg and armpit hair who has been trained to hate white men.

Meat is Murder has some groovy stuff

Moz is alpha asexual. If anything, he's getting his meat slobbered on, not the other way around.

rubbish

Virgin

That's no problem. I'll be her submissive cuckboy.

Only about half of the album is actually good though.

well I can at least post some individual grooviness

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjmg2_NixLM
youtube.com/watch?v=06x5EfC8MBI
youtube.com/watch?v=e7jLWDpUwb4
youtube.com/watch?v=7-zZ-dDFDmc

>barbarism begins at home
ew

S/T>TQID>SHWC>everything else

Moz solo is better. Vauxhall and I

>not Viva Hate
>not Bona Drag

Actually my favourite album of all time

So glad I finally got to see Moz live.

Would have been a sad life indeed if it never happened.

Did Morrissey promote veganism? Did he grab his titty on stage?

This

He promoted individual rights, freedom from government oppression, the yearning for love, and flashed his titties but kept his hands off of them.

Those are all reasonable things to promote. Not sure why he gets memed a lot.

because he's a massive misanthropist

despite all the great music he's made and social activism I wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with him

>not Your Arsenal

Eh, the glam rock vibe on it isn't for me.

Started getting into the Smiths last summer, I'm still learning to love them. Lately I've been going through what I think are some of their lesser known tracks: These Things Take Time, Nowhere Fast, Still Ill...
What's wrong with the song?

It's just one of my least favourite songs off of Meat Is Murder, and one of my least favourite Smiths songs in general. Nowhere Fast is great though.

do you at least enjoy I Know Its Gonna Happen Someday and Seasick Yet Still Docked? Some of his best work imo

I love Seasick. I also like Certain People I Know and You're the One for Me. I'll have to listen to I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday again because I don't remember it.

Still Ill is a classic m8. Would probably make it into my top 5.

It's one of the best from meat is murder

Listen to Louder Than Bombs.

I know it's a compilation, but it's my favorite release from The Smiths. Basically all their kickass B-sides except for Hand in Glove. And Golden Lights sucks.

I-I actually l-like Golden Lights...

Favourite mid-era Morrissey? Lost for me youtube.com/watch?v=sSopUG4Sjqw

Idk why I'm not familiar w this track. Great song

I found her!

Nice cock

You don't get her until you listen to Bona Drag.

>her