Australia Thread

Australia Thread.

You cunts know the drill.

a/s/l
general chat
aus nudes

at least they're becoming more aussie finally

fuck yeah! i wish the user with the links to qld nudes comes back, i need the second link for science....

ex gf

The worst think about burqas are that sexy women cover themselves up. Especially Somalis. They're thicc as fuck.

M, Victoria
Where are you from OP?

What was the first link?

Bundoora reppin you arab cunts.

they will never integrate into our society

You Australians are disgusting racists we will have drones in your terrorist filled country next.

SIGNED: DT

Neither would the wogs, then the Asians, now its Muslims. So far[right] you racist cunts have been wrong every time.

23/m/South Australia

Anyone from Melbourne think our weather is totally fucked? It's nearly April and still 30 degrees ffs.

Wtf? Absolutely disgusting to see this vermin wrapped in the Aussie flag. They are and never will be Australian

>IM SO FUCKING EDGY GRRRRRR
How salty are you racist cunts that Pauline just got bum raped in WA?

M, 24, nsw
Pic to prove im ausfag

I'm a patriot. The best thing Pauline could do for herself is keep her mouth closed. Agree with her about stopping all this brown and black faeces flooding in

>im a patriot
Nationalism =!= patriotism.

No one expected much from one nation in WA, since that's where most of the aboriginals live.

None of them have integrated, wogs are 50/50
Asians have terraformed large sections of straya.
Muslims grow more hateful by the day, especially since those anti biker laws have handed over the drug trade to the Lebanese entirely.

what you cunts got planned for the rest of the week?

will actually crush any faggot at downball in melbourne that wants to fight

You're on you mong

meet me outside the flinders 7/11 bathroom in 10 minutes, faggoit.

Drumpf supporting scum. What an asshole for even putting up those signs (should be considered hate speech) then he sets up things to vandalize that poor girl's tires! All she was trying to do was stop the hatred and save the fucking country. And what does she get for being a hero? Fucked over by a corrupt justice system. This is sexism and persecution of sane liberal ideals. This man should be shot dead in the street for his intolerant views. No sympathy for anyone who would be so stupid and low to support that fascist bastard Drumpf. Fuck him.

I got nudes of some QUT girls, my kiks anonsharex69x

>I'm a patriot
Stop looking to America for cultural references fuckwad. I suppose you celebrate Halloween as well and thanksgiving and have Christmas in July 'with all the trimmings' I bet you make Jew jokes too even though they are hardly thought of in Australia fucking idiot