18 years old

>18 years old
>virgin
>kiss virgin
>mfw never had a gf

So what? I waited for the right girl first kiss till 23. Thats no shame

was it worth? :(

r9k not b

sorry, link me there... i'll take my disgrace to other place.

Yes, i dont regret to have not wasted my virginity to a slut or whore. Love is what made it good.
Good luck, you are f... young, too soon to complain.
Sorry for my english, i am german.

well... is nice to hear that... thanks user

btw, your english isn't bad (i guess)... as argentine, i understood everything you said.

Sad truth is all you need to do to get a girl do lots of training. Are you rdy to move your ass every day 1-2 hours or are you a fat fag?

yes i'm ready.

Nice, just do it!
My Job here is done. Captain Obvious out

fuck captain obvious, any advice? where do i start?

Can you afford any basic sports club? /Gymnastics

hell no, i'm poor

>18
>just started life
>not even really an adult yet
>no gf
Then go out and get one fag.

You're 18, plenty of time, although you've missed out on the stupidly passionate high school love.

You are 18 and therefore in your prime age. Get a gym membership if you can afford it. If not, start doing calisthenics/bodyweight training. That's the first step. You'll see improvements in half a year if you do it right and every day. You'll be more confident in your body which will translate into more confident behavior.

Hobbies and societies are also a very good way to meet people. If you don't meet new people, you won't get a cute girlfried. But do not put pussy on pedestal. It's not like having a significant other will make your life automatically better.

Improve yourself mentally and physically. Strive for your happiness.

Then run to lose fat. Do sit ups. Please watch guide on youtube for that.

Lady of the night

Honestly OP, don't worry about it. I'm 19 and just lost my virginity, and I don't regret saving it through highschool. I'm especially happy for saving it for someone that I'm in a relationship with and love being around. Honestly, don't fret. Be yourself and someone will come around when you least expect it. Don't let people tell you otherwise. I hope you have a great one OP :)

pepe

Newfag

I'm 21 and got laid at 18. It's not a race. Nor is life. Take your time my nig.

Kys he can post whatever he wants

Like Sup Forums is random or something