>call her out on her crack addiction and being a negligent mother
>Little sisters(11 and 7) are sitting right there hearing everything
>Nothing new for them, mom yells and swears at them all the time
>She told me to get out today.
>Still have checks coming in the mail that i need
>Basically gonna have to live in my car for a week
>tfw uncaring asshole
>tfw little sisters will grow up to be whores just like my mom

She's s horrible human being. My sisters have been molested twice by her boyfriends. 3 different kids from 3 different guys. They have no respect, no discipline. I've only been living here for 3 months but I feel so sorry for these girls. Atleast my Dad taught me manners and values.

Just venting guys....if she keeps feeding the fire I might report her drug habits to CPS or her probation officer.

And if you're wondering, i am white, my mom just sounds like a nigger

Your mom is a nigger regardless of her skin color.

It might be best for your sisters to report her in any case. Give them a chance to get away from her and see that there are some good people in the world.

She can't actually legally kick you out in most states, since you have legal residence there (regardless of whether you pay rent or not). She can legally have you evicted, but that will take longer than the time you need to stay there.

Dude fucking walk into a police station and tell them everything about your mom. Your sisters need to get out of there and your mom needs to be locked away

CPS is literally shit tier

And living with a crackwhore mother who screams at you and lets her boyfriends molest you is better?

Drumpf supporting scum. What an asshole for even putting up those signs (should be considered hate speech) then he sets up things to vandalize that poor girl's tires! All she was trying to do was stop the hatred and save the fucking country. And what does she get for being a hero? Fucked over by a corrupt justice system. This is sexism and persecution of sane liberal ideals. This man should be shot dead in the street for his intolerant views. No sympathy for anyone who would be so stupid and low to support that fascist bastard Drumpf. Fuck him.

Nigga they would be better off in foster care. Report that bitch be a hero for your sisters sake.

This

If you want to use them to rek your mom I get it

just keep your expectaions low and hope CPS doesn't get them killed

I know CPS is shit tier. My mom has had to deal with them in the past. The way they operate is dehumanizing.

So it's either that or keep hoping my mom dies in a drunk driving accident (half the time she drives shes drunk, not now shes on probation and gets alcohol tested) or something. She just kicked out her nanny (she was so cruel to this woman, actually got physically violent with a 65 year old nanny) and now she's losing me. Its gonna be mighty difficult to take care of twin 11 yr olds and a 7 yr old

Get them killed lol, my father was abusive when I was younger and they made him go to counseling.

Thats just it. I don't want to use them against her. I want them to have a future. I have a few mental issues and unnecessary anger that i need to work out and don't want that for them, considering they're young, undisciplined, unresponsible girls

>unresponsible
Not using irresponsible, seems you mother rubbed some nigger off on you.

OP, is your dad cool? Do you got any family nearby? If they arent shit like your mom go to them and ask them for some temp help.

Dad died when i was 10. I'll be fine. I've lived in my car before, just sucks that we got this snowfront today. My sisters will have to figure shit out on their own. Hopefully at least one of them does.

Call Child Protective Service or your country's equivalent Jesus fuck

are you quitting work to travel?

You sound exactly like someone who has never had to deal with them before.

No I just live in a country where there not shit apparently

I have, was under social services for a few years. You have to get the police involved first before they'll do anything. If you call them directly nothing will happen but if the police are involved then they'll bat an eye

report her before she steals your money. trust

where do you live op?

Yes

Michigan

In my car.

You're not OP.

This guy's a phony. A big fat phony.

I'm currently dealing with them. They took my daughter because I tried to reschedule a medical appointment that fell on a day where I absolutely could not get her there. The doctor called in medical child neglect (dick didn't even let me reschedule), they took her, and now here I am fighting for custody 4 months later.

But I also grew up in the housing projects. I've seen babies grow up with crackwhores. And you know what those kids turn out to be? Crackwhores, every single time. That or dead.

CPS is a shitty deal, but OPs sister's lives are going to be a million times more fucked if they stay with their mom.

OP of you don't find some way to get them out of there, you are condemning them. There will be no "figuring it out" when their only role model is your mother