Facial thread!

Facial thread!

What's it like cumming on a girls face?

Or as good as other, more internal options.

its alpha as fuck

That was my signature move in my heyday, most women hate it and it is not much fun when they complain. However, you get one that plays into it like the bitch in the picture? Outstanding.

yeah most women i've fucked preferrd me to cum either on their stomach or their arse/lower back, or on the bed or floor.
truthfully though most prefer you cum inside them like nature suggests.

It's nothing compared to cumming in a girl's mouth.

Nonsense. It's way more degrading to call them a rotten cooze while you empty on her stupid face. You need a big cock and imposing demeanor to pull it off, I guess.

More degrading than throating? I don't think so.

> the conclusion of a throat job isn't a facial

C'mon now, user. Pretend to be alpha

It's really degrading when you taught your girl that good girls don't spit and that cum is a gift... and when she doesn't behave, you pull it out her throat abruptly and cum on her face so she can't swallow.

moaar!

Help me I want the sauce of this

Wanted more of this

I

Got moar of her?

Hope to find sauce.. I'm interested as well

Tried reverse image search?

Thanks! Her bewbs are perfect, wish i had her here right now

Found nothing.. just other 5 or 6 pics.. but I'd like to see more and more ...

it's funner to see than actually do. Cummings inside a warm hole feels a lot better.

I'm over it by the time the jizz hits her face. Not worth it.

It's actually pretty funny. I did it to my gf one time and it was priceless. She hated it though so that was the one and only time sadly.

cumming inside the pussy>cumming inside the mouth>cumming on their face>cumming on their tits>cumming on their ass>cumming on their stomach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cumming inside the ass

anal is gross as fuck

>anal is gross as fuck
only with gross women. some know how to keep their shit clean.

Its fun to cum on a dumb bitches face, but i would rather shoot it in her mouth. I like knowing that another slut has eaten my cum.