Had a vision that someone I know would kill me in a very bloody/gory scene...

Had a vision that someone I know would kill me in a very bloody/gory scene. Vision said it would happen when I turned 32. I'm 26 now. What to do Sup Forums. It said the cops won't stop him either and would handcuff me instead so I can't fight back.

Buy a M249 SAW. Should take care of any problem bud

Against my religion to kill. Even in self defense.

Kill yourself

hmm... my crystal ball says that you would be killed by your own M249 SAW

That'll teach em. Right?

Rip the persons throat with your predator teeth then crush its head with your feet and eat the brain.

I guess if no SAW then. kill him with kindness you know.. like inhale his dong

Well I already let the future murderer get away with kissing my gf. Isn't that kind of me? I spared his life.

>Even in self defense.
fuck that. you try to kill me I'm putting you in the ground

oh wait so you know who it is?

then just fucking kill him

and during your trial tell them about your dream to make the insanity plea stick

Here's another twist for you. We both live in an asylum already

Ba-bu-bump

change your name bleach your hair and cut it. mortage everything and only pay with cash for your new possessions that will also be in your new identity. after all this move very very far away from where you are.

How do you have access to Sup Forums from there??

here's another
after I posted that I had a thought something along the lines of he already is insane

and I (it) was right :')

Wi-Fi

We are aloud to have cell phones and even leave whenever we want. As long we are on time for meds...

Just bipolar

what are you in for Sup Forumsrother?

Not gonna happen dumbass

same shit

really prove your mettle by murdering this gut

see

On your 32nd birthday go buy a gun, a handcuff key, and a go pro helmet. Also sign up for life alert just in case

If you are so worried about it, commit a non violent crime that is going to lock you away for a few years as soon as you turn 31 or 32. It'd be better if you went into isolation, but good luck doing that.

They think I'm bi polar. That's all. They're wrong though but you really can't argue with these doctors.

Move to L.A. If you have talent, anything which is marketable, you will make connections. As time goes on and you gain more fame, (but not too much), piss someone off and you will be duly excecuted/sacrificed by C.I.A/Deep State/Satanism.