So, a bit worried, because well going into the military...

So, a bit worried, because well going into the military, and they're strict about everything so whenever something possibly medically related happens I get kind of worried.

Anyways, I woke up with these weird, iodine looking stains on my feet. Thing is I haven't touched any iodine, nor have I eaten anything with any orange pigment lately, help?

Here's another pic on my ankle

aids

Holy fuck. Go to a doctor ASAP. Srs.

Jesus Christ, son. Wash your Goddamn feet. That's just dirt that stuck onto your sweat and dried you dirty fuck. Go to your nearest kabab stand and steal some fucking employee hand soap for Allah's sake.

type of ring worm
source: i have ring worm

Do you have any idea on what it might be? I'd prefer to avoid going to doctor if I can

Do you have any idea on what it might be? I'd prefer to avoid going to doctor if I can.

I recently had an armed forces medical last month, they did not check my feet and I was allowed to keep my socks on for the whole appointment. Unless if whatever is wrong with your feet is on your public healthcare records then they shouldnt be a reason they will find unless if youre stupid enough to tell them.

Do you have any idea what it might be? I'd prefer to avoid going to doctor if I can.

Not sure what it is but it could possibly be cancer. My grandmother had similar marks on her feet. Turns out she had melanoma and then had to have her foot cut off then died two years later when the cancer had spread to her brain. Get it checked out ASAP.

I've tried washing it, it didn't come off, I woke up with it and it wasn't there when I went to bed, it won't come off

kekking so fucking hard, gg user gg

You trolling? Looks like the dyed leather loafers you're wearing are staining your feet.

Stop wearing crap shoes or at least wear socks.

don't say anything about it now.
go to the clinic for it once you're in.
i got this on muh feet when i was in basic!

you VA gubment money checks nao!

I'm not trolling, I wear socks, and I wash my feet thouroughly every day, I just woke up with it

You mean you check your feet carefully in white light before going to bed each night?

No I mean I can tell the difference between white skin in the shower and orange skin faggot

Fuck you, you're the one with (best case scenario) leather dye on your feet you dumbass

you've got to be trolling, no one is that dumb

they're sweat marks, your feet have thicker and more porous skin than any other part of your body, add to this the fact that most people wear socks/shoes when they exercise and the sweat can't wick away or evaporate and this staining occurs. It won't come off with washing because the staining occurs several layers of skin down. If you want to get rid of it use a pumice stone; this will give you pussy feet however.

Here's a prescription for braincells - take two morning and evening; the pharmacist in Oz with sort you out.

Dr user

sounds like the trumpening is happening.

everyday trump is president people turn more orange

Why the fuck would the army look at your stinky ass orange feet? My dick is kinda discolor end like that, would I be disqualified ? Hopefully they don't have a penis inspection day like my high school did

ruined it

OP, its skin cancer

Also, who the fuck stares at the bottom of their feet in the shower?

Do you know what leather dye does? It colours leather.

Do you know what leather is? Its animal hide. Like your skin. If it had a chance to dry it won't come off with soap. It'll slowly disappear with time.

Penis inspection is a common procedure in the military recruitment process, common knowledge

Shit, Fuck, Sorry. Had a normie moment, don't know what the fuck happened.

Yeah, skin cancer OP - you're gonna be lucky to still have your feet by the end of the week. Silver Lining? You'll be able to enter the paralympics in two classes now; BrainMong and Stumps

Dr user

I'm not trolling, just get worried when anything medically happens to me, because they do a full body physical when you go to MEPS
Also you can suck my ass faggot

GOOD SAVE

Why are you worried about not joining the military anyway

Do you not have access to welfare otherwise?

I'm going to the naval academy, but I'm going in as reserves to pay for it