In all seriousness, meming aside WHAT THE FUCK was sam raimi doing with the section of the film ?

In all seriousness, meming aside WHAT THE FUCK was sam raimi doing with the section of the film ?

i mean ...

fucking hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPN1BvR02Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=xqds0B_meys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The pie was so good tho

it was a different time man

He didn't want Venom. Sony did.

So in everything regarding Venom or symbiote influence, Raimi fucked around. This resulted in the greatest dance scene in all of modern cinema.

Pointing out what a realistic Venom would do to PP, make him super confident; except it wouldn't make him legit awesome or badass because he is still a massive geek, and his idea of being cool would probably be dancing around and winking at every chick.
Or it was just Raimi saying "fuck you" to the studio.

>Let me tell you about the gooks, sweetheart. There's nothing good about them. Nothing. I'd rather my city overflow with packs of niggers than swarms of gooks. This is what Spiderman doesn't understand, and it's what will kill this city.

Uh... I don't remember Sandman's motivations being this... racially charged in the comics. I guess 2007 was different...

dunno but i watch these scenes whenever i am feeling down and i feel better afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPN1BvR02Xo

I used to have a pirate dvd of spiderman 3 from thailand, the cover was fucking hilarious, i wish i took a photo,

Spiderman 3 was 2 on steroids.

It was supposed to be funny. And it was.

>implying the walking down the street scene isn't the best capeshit scene

It was supposed to be Peter Parker going all cool and shit, but since he's a fucking dorky nerdy motherfucker, his conception of cool is lame as fuck.
It's supposed to be funny.

> (OP)
>Pointing out what a realistic Venom would do to PP, make him super confident; except it wouldn't make him legit awesome or badass because he is still a massive geek, and his idea of being cool would probably be dancing around and winking at every chick.

This. How do people not get this. It's meant to be cringy.

Literally the first time I've laughed at this meme in years.

Unironically these.

I really think spiderman 3 is a good movie. Its brilliantly schlocky self aware cheese and has genuinely good parts as well.

Spiderman,2 is still one of the best of the genre

Really gets your noggin joggin...

It was TDKR to TDK

this. just goes to show no matter how "evil" pp is, he'll always be a goofball

Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 made this look like a masterpiece

Maybe Sam Raimi was listening to too much Three Days Grace when he got the idea for Tobey's hair

youtube.com/watch?v=xqds0B_meys

>made it LOOK LIKE
spiderman 3 is a fucking masterpiece

it's probably the most self aware piece of capekino to date

This. The birth of sandman is a 10/10 perfection.

hang on, Raimi
Evil Dead Raimi directed Spiderman?

no shit of course he did. he also directed this 10/10 Thriller with Bill Paxton.

>That part where the locket goes through his hand

Fuck this scene is so fucking good

why are you taking the scene seriously?
are you autistic?

One of these days someone is going to dub the spiderman triology with all these stupid quotes and this meme will finally go away.

Sam Raimi is autistic.
He thinks that's how cool people act.

You're supposed to want Peter to ditch the black suit, because it's turning him into an idiot.

PAIN

The music makes that scene so good

The problem with this is that although when he is walking down the street, the weird looks he gets makes it clear that he is a still a goofball, but when he is at the bar the crowd seems to think he is a really cool guy when instead they should be cringing as hard as the audience is.

>ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU OUT
>ITS YOU WHOS OUT GOBBY
>OUT OF YOUR MIND

Jesus Raimi take it down a notch

I can honestly believe it because the Sandman plot is great.

Hollyyy shit i loved this movie thanks user

Also its just the icing on the cake that sam raimi directed it

>faggots on this board are now defending shitterman 3

Fuck all of you faggot cucks.

>u will never get Hooked on the capeshit equivalent of heroin and become mega cool and try to make the woman you've loved your whole life jealous with an objectively stronger sexual partner.
Gloomy Sunday

But its Friday user

Gloomy Sunday is the English equivalent of the Hungarian suicide song. It's by Billie Holiday. She passed away recently. It's decent.

Funny how any time anyone complains about Spider-Man 3 they always focus on the dance scenes. Yet these scenes are among the few in the film where Raimi exerts style and energy, and seems to be having fun. People who shit on these scenes not only misunderstand the Peter Parker character, but Raimi's entire filmography.

You can be familiar with Raimi all you want, but they're out of place not just because they're silly/stupid but because the other two movies and the first quarter of this one don't have anywhere near this kind of tone

it looks like he hasn't showered in over a week

Wait, people actually hate the evil Peter scenes? How?
They show perfectly how the suit corrupts Peter. Plus they were pretty funny.

Fuck you
I saw this in the theater and the "bad ass" Peter was great

The film just didn't need sandman. It was too busy

why did Raimi slow down so much in making movies?

It's called camp, son. Although I think millennials call it "cringe" because they can't handle anything that doesn't fall within their narrow definition of "cool".

i like when he starts taking shape but then the sand breaks and he has to try again.

wrong, Ex Machina

Spider-Man 3 is the most unapologetically Raimi of the trilogy.

that was the best part of the movie

>btfo this hard

Nostalgia

in 2023 people on Sup Forums (or whatever replaces it) will be defending Guardians of the Galaxy like it's a classic. I guarantee it

this is true cinematic kino

My take is that its Raimi's big fuck you to the studio for meddling. Look how out of shape Tobey was in the film. I don't know if anyone in this film cared because the script was so bad. Classic superhero film mistakes repeated...

What the fuck is World War 3

when you're at a bar and someone gets up to do some stupid embarrassing shit everyone will play along and encourage them

>tfw Sam Raimi is starting World War 3
):