Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.state.fl.us/offenderSearch/detail.aspx?Page=Detail&DCNumber=K60516&TypeSearch=AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about their criminal record prior to it

considering shes a huge liberal that wants to throw a welcome mat out to refuges she most likely doenst take that into account

this

Did they have the same judge and lawyer?

Chase Legleitner was 19 when he robbed three men in a 2008 drug deal.

Lamar Lloyd was 21 when he stuck up a Pizza Hut and gas station the following year.

Considering English is her first language and she still doesn't even know the fucking difference between wary and weary, I couldn't give two shits what she has to say about anything.

dc.state.fl.us/offenderSearch/detail.aspx?Page=Detail&DCNumber=K60516&TypeSearch=AI

Considering English is your first language, You don't know the definition of either.
The work she should have used it leary.
Now. Carry your Downs syndrome ass back to Tumbler.

Honestly I really just want to take her down a couple pegs. Shes one of those high and mighty liberals that thinks the world owes her something because she has opinions

>The work she should have used it leary
English lessons

I'd say leery and wary are absolutely synonymous dude. He did know the definition of both.

Yeah. I fucked that up.

This, you fucking idiot.

wary

[wair-ee]

adjective,war·i·er,war·i·est.

watchful; being on one's guard against danger.

arising from or characterized by caution

I know the definition, why are you calling me an idiot?

Not you, my dude. This try-hard faggot

You're all fags

Ey cunt, wary means leery, cautious of - fucking learn how to spell while you're at it.

its good to be white in america. end thread

Brock Turner was so intoxocated when he assaulted his victim that he was trying to have sex with her in the open. Despite reports that lead you to believe that he waited in prey and took advantage of a girl who was so drunk she says she doesn't remember anything that happened that night, witness saw Brock and his victim kiss at the party. Brock also didn't have a prior criminal record, and (and no one mentions this) he showed remorse for his victim in the courtroom. He had to bear the reputation as the poster boy for privileged white kids, when I believe that what he did amounts to getting drunk and committing a crime that makes him out to be a terrible person. People blame the culture surrounding him, but he took responsibility for his actions, did his time, and still had people standing outside his house with automatic weapons. Don't worry if you are outraged when you read this, because the next person to find themselves doing something shameful like this, white or black, male or female, will do a mandatory three years.

I'd rather be in state than county

Why?

As her ugly ass poses on the arm of a white man

County isnt meant for long term, and so its an over crowded dirty shithole with low oxygen content in the air and no air temperature control( can be freezing or boiling). Not that state is much better.

Thank you for answeing my question. How is your re-integration into society going?