What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone else?

What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone else?

Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night stand
If Bojack is as toxic as Todd claims that even such a short interaction as that ruins a person then why is Todd still around, it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech which lessens the impact of his speech

The stuff with Penny was poorly written, nothing happened between them, she was the one who attempted to initiate things between them, but it's all Bojacks fault because they want to force him as a terrible person
The much lauded underwater episode undermines the idea of him being absolutely horrible though

The Diane and Mr PB arc was somewhat better until the stupid loldrugz non solution

PCs entire arc was pointless since it changed nothing, at least with Bojack himself it's a 1 step forward 2 steps back situation so there is actually movement

Sarah Lynn dying was the most ham fisted forced thing all season though, it was the obvious clichéd choice to kill off a one note character while forcing in some flashbacks to make you feel attached
If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved

I'm sorry you think such hackneyed writing is the best thing ever, that just shows how terrible most TV is these days

I killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

I introduced someone to drinking just to take away some minutes/hours/days of his life.

A girl once sneezed and I didn't say "bless you" on purpose.

>Sarah Lynn dying was the most ham fisted forced thing all season though, it was the obvious clichéd choice to kill off a one note character while forcing in some flashbacks to make you feel attached
>If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved

to be fair she was sober until he got there and then in the end she died to a drug called "bojack"

>people will pay attention to my shitposting

I got a recovering addict hooked on drugs again and she killed her husband. Shit was hilarious.

I catfished a few girls into seding my many nudes , including a girl I had a crush on (whcih was a complete luck she messaged me first )

Andy Dick?

classic Andy

>he paid attention to his shit posting

I can't help it

I'm weak

... jesus christ do people really do that?

I don't think Bojack is as toxic as he is made out to be actually, his friends are all utter cunts as well.

They all suffer from hedgehog dilemma.

What I can't predict will be the fate of Diane.

So obviously Mr Peanutbutter is going to become a Republican, right wing governor, will Diane sell out to stay by his side or stick with her feelings and call him out (in the media)

I broke a guy's leg once. The femur. Felt kinda bad about it but also that I was in the right.

Slept with childhood friends girlfriend, then made her break up with him and continue to be fuck buddies too this day.

Would feel bad for him, but in reality, they were a terrible fit and he pressured her into a relationship she didn't want to be in and she never really liked him anyway and me and her were closer friends for a longer time anyway.

That's probably the only real asshole thing I've ever done in my life.

pulled a chair from underneath someone in year 10

he broke his wrist

i also broke his collar bone by tackling him in a friendly game of footy by accident

whoops haha

When I was 13 I put rat poison in another kids water bottle.

P
L
Z

B L A C K
E

Had an affair for a year. I won't ever forgive myself desu

>grandma moved in with us
>stole her pills and replaced them with tylenol
>she ended up having liver failure and died
>cops later found out it was me
>got charged with manslaughter and in prison for 3 years
>moved across the country and havent talked to any family since the event

For a few weeks I poured small amounts of e-liquid into my girlfriends cat food and it ended up dying.

I hate cats but I love her so . . .

>Pressured a friend to keep partying and drinking with me even after I found out he was an alcoholic.
>Pressured my girlfriend into an open relationship because i wanted to continue to fuck around even though I knew it bothered her.

Bruh

Found someones phone with photos of their kid growing up, they texted me asking for the phone back, i deleted all the photos and removed the sim card so they would stop harassing me.

The funniest part is that I felt too guilty to use the phone so I just ended up chucking it out, lol.

>"Why do you steal photos?"
>"Because they're the one thing you can't replace."

waste my parents money on "education"

The life style hijack lives is what is toxic.

He needs to start over, from the roots. Because he is capable of compassion as shown in the underwater episode.

But the cycle of drugs, falling in and out of love, fucking up and saving the day to fall back into a depression is what he needs to leave

Thankfully this season tied up the knot. Bojack is going to leave that life and see what he can do from the ground

why did you do this?

How old were you

Also why

When I was younger I used to like to cut up animals while they were still alive to see their reactions. I would tie them up and cut out an eye, cut off the paw of a dog or cat, etc. It fascinated me to see them losing their shit and writhing in pain.

I eventually got institutionalized after butchering a neighborhood families dog and 2 cats and I have mostly stopped since.

t. babby serial killer

I stole weed from my brother and he thought it was his friend and they got in a huge fight over it

I had sex with a person who was in a long-distance relationship, hours after learning about him despite dating her for a while, because I REALLY wanted to lose my virginity, and I broke up right after, then regretted it and tried beta-bitching my way back into the relationship.

I don't know what happened to them after.

I have never hurt another person, fuck off

Its not even that I had an urge to kill anything, I was just fascinated by how they reacted to being hurt. If I could have permanently kept them alive I would have

max?

Paul?

Done to someone I know? Sold drugs we were making and kept most of the money while lying about how much we were producing.

Other than that just random thievery and vandalism. I used to be a jerk.

>used to routinely rob people with a boxcutter for heroin money
>I've slept with about 12 different women who've had boyfriends (all but two I found out after the fact though)
>held up a guy at a party with my old revolver, took his money, made him take his clothes off and throw them out the window, then leave my first time doing meth
>introduced my friends to coke
There's more but I can't be fucked to type it all out, I feel terrible about it and want to kill myself every day. I'm trying to quit drinking and find a real job, though.

Yo that sounds so much worse

A swift death is better than a life of pain, my dude.

>stealing weed
You're the worst kind of cunt

i'm glad you're turning your life around, user :)

>>introduced my friends to coke

how is this unethical?

Beat up a friend

Slammed a door in my mom's face during a loud argument and didn't see her finger was in the way. I cut it clean off. It was not able to be reattached.

It happened 4 years ago and I've thought about it every single day since.

Stole a friend's 13 year old sister's dirty parties and tricked him into sniffing them. Then I asked him how his sister's pussy smelled and explained the joke to him. Got a glass of straight vodka thrown in my face and had to kick him out before we got in a fight. It was funny as hell though and worth it for the sake of the joke. We're still good friends.

Yeah, it's pretty difficult especially since I just had girl shit happen lately that made me want to revert back to old shit.
Because of the fact that none of them wanted to do it because they didn't want to get hooked (a bunch of them did). I basically downplayed the risks and manipulated them into it because I didn't want to seem like a cokehead for doing it alone.

Probably getting drunk/high on coke behind my gfs back and cheating on her with my female best friend. And then covering it up

I've stolen hundreds of dollars from my parents to buy shit i didn't even need or really want. It was practically compulsive. Went on for months at a time. That's the worst thing I've ever done to another person.

Worst thing I've done period, though, was dropping out of high school. Biggest mistake of my life. Started going to adult ed to finish my diploma recently, but I feel like I've fucked up my chance to have a functional adult life.

I stole a kid's Pokemon cards

once I launched a boomerang into my mom 'nose. she bled and had stitches.

i would recommend staying out of a relationship til you have your life on track. it'll be easier if you can focus on yourself.

>you will never ask to looks through a kids deck and then proceed to fucking rob him blind again
i miss being a kid

where my unemployable angry loners at?

right here

hello fampai

trying to change it though. going to try college in the fall.

I used to hit my dad's dog a lot when I was 9-10 years old. My dad was pretty abusive at the time and I felt like he favored that dog more than me at the time, since it was his dog in all.

I'm a real piece of shit.

Stabbed a dude like 11 times and let him bleed to death because my bald surrogate dad told me to

I don't feel bad about it but I used to take the Magic cards and Pokemon cards and hacky sacks of the nerdy faggots at lunch and tear them up and throw them on the roof. I set one kid's hair on fire too but that was an accident I was just fucking with my lighter by his hair and it must have been so greasy that it just went up. Got suspended for that one. They were fucking losers though so fuck them.

There was this one kid I picked on and he killed himself, I sort of feel bad about that one because I didn't want him to die, just to stop being a fag. Maybe that wasn't my fault maybe it was but whatever not gonna lose sleep over it.

you're not a piece of shit, and you shouldn't blame yourself for how your anger manifested as a child in an abusive household.

So Bojack is supposed to be a mashup of Tim Allen and Bob Saget right?

>le reddit horseman XD XD
Why are you still shilling reddit's cancerous flagship show?

Why bother? Someone's just gonna kill you with a knife.

probably not, though. i live in Maine, there's practically no crime here.

Lol!

no guys its cool i just wanted there suffering to never end so i can torture them forever

You were probably the guyear that swiped all the holographics out of my deck. I was proud of that deck.

It was years ago though. I forgive you.

you should feel bad, from this it seems like you are a sociopath and a bully.

you are truly a piece of shit, and i wouldn't let my children around you under any circumstances.

You'll probably get eaten by a intergalactic spider disguised as a clown.

i live in fear of this

Jesus I have a few bad ones...

>used to play the knockout game
>16
>see a chinese delivery guy riding down the hill
>say"I'ma knock this chink tha fuck out"
>friend says "you won't"
>punch him as hard as I can
>chink does frontflip, lands awkwardly on neck and doesn't get back up
>fucked up his face and later found out he was paralyzed on one side of his body from the way he fell

>some ghetto bitch arguing with me in line at bodega in northern jersey
>try to walk away because she's with her kids
>she spills coffee on me and I punch her way harder than I should have right in the face
>bitch spits out what I think are her teeth, but are just caps
>kids crying and shaking their mother
>definitely broke her jaw
>leave and never go back to that town

>4'10 jewish kid known for stealing pulls a gun on my friend when we confront him about a girls stolen sidekick 2
>hit him from behind and knock it from his hands
>he gets to the floor and cries out "PLEASE STOP!" as I'm about to stomp on him
>I never hit anyone that hard in my life before or after that
>cops come and we tell them what happened
>we testify against him
>he gets 4 years
>I only really count this one because I know I broke a lot of his ribs and we basically snitched on him, we probably would have killed him if the cops didn't show up though

Yeah whatever. I don't and they were losers so they deserved it. Survival of the fittest and all.

>knockout game

too bad someone didn't pull a gun on you

I dont know... does that make me a bad person

>knockout game

So you're a greasy nigger. Good to know

yep. and i never once got caught.

>I have mostly stopped since
That's not reassuring

>they were losers and deserved it
How does being a loser make you deserve getting bullied to suicide, or have your hair set on fire?

I made a non-TV/film related thread on Sup Forums

OP here

This

If you're not trolling, I would strongly advocate for you to be given the death penalty. Psychopaths have no place in society and the world would be a much better place without them.

send a person to a rape dungeon

Because I wasn't a loser and they were. By definition as the winner I am better than they are as losers. Law of the land brah.

I'm not a psychopath I'm just better than most people.

Bojack Horseman is shit for garbage people. I just watched the first episode of season 3, and I actually laughed at how utterly devoid of humor it is. Please, convince me to watch the rest of this wretched show. Dousing itself in Hollywood politics, how can this shit possibly ever be funny?

t. psychopath

When I was at school, I stole a guy's girlfriend that he was in love with, and had just sold a bunch of his own shit to take out on some romantic date, he was devastated, but didn't do anything, she then sucked my dick in the school toilets whilst he was there. I'd also put my big cock on top of my leg underneath my pants leaving a prominent bulge, then I'd sit next to him and act as if nothing was going on. He'd also constantly ask about that girl. I still laugh about it to this day.

t. psychopath

I stole more than 10 macbooks at my high school and sold them for $200 a piece to some other kid in my year in case they has some sort of GPS-tracking that persisted through reformatting, never got caught.

Dumb nerds who left their macbooks in their unattended schoolbags outside of the library.

Dumb school who didn't have surveillance cameras there.

They were basically asking to be robbed.

=)

These people should be executed and all of their family members sterilized. Such psychological defects and the genes that cause them cannot be allowed to exist in any civilized society.

thats not the law of anything. You seem like a real piece of shit.

get a load of this fucking pleb... he thinks he's supposed to laugh.

Why don't you go watch Regular Show or Adventure Time or something yah fucking faggot.

This is an adult show with adult themes

Whatever. Like I care, I'd set you losers hair on fire and make you kill yourselves too.

What school was this

tough guy xD

>these are the type of people getting in shitposting arguments with you

>cartoon isn't supposed to make you laugh, ever

Looks like you need to take the autism test, my friend.