My GF won't fuck me without a condom

My GF won't fuck me without a condom.

She is scared that she will get pregnant, even though I tell her i'll pull out.

Any advice in change that?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-03/uotm-sfi030409.php
huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/fertility-women-attractiveness-study_n_2286537.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XZde5VDAA8U
kinseyconfidential.org/can-you-get-pregnant-from-pre-cum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will get her pregnant eventually.

Get a vasectomy.
Fluid released before the final ejaculation does, in fact, have a smaller load of sperm in it, and can impregnate, even if the chance is low.
Getting snipped will leave you sore for a week(ish), but after that, no swimmers, no fear of knocking anyone up.

promise youre putting on a condom and don't

precum

>technically, that's rape. Be careful.

As to your problem, find a new girlfriend.

pretend to put it on then hide it in your arse

Different contraceptives

In case you really think pulling out will help not getting her pregnant you're a fucking retard and should never reproduce. Ever.

>Any advice in change that?
Fuck her bare bone and cum inside
She'll never want anything else.

This.
So much this.

The pull out excuse is retarded. Get her on the pill. This really is just a simple solution.

Birth control or use her mouth

if she wore a strapon, she wouldn't have to wear the condom and then she'll be able to fuck you and you wouldn't need to pull out
problem solved OP

>even though I tell her i'll pull out

Oh, you're planning to become a father. Congratulations.

you wont. She, unlike you, has a working brain cell.

your only option, OP, is to go get a vasectomy.

>18 yo senior

>In case you really think pulling out will help not getting her pregnant you're a fucking retard and should never reproduce.

unfortunately, its also exactly why he will reproduce too many times.

Logic roll critical success

Find out the ovulation schedule. They dont teach this shit in sex ed, highest chance of her getting pregnant is during ovulation and max 30%, otherwise its virtually 0%. Look up ovulation calculator and have fun, if shes on the pill that lowers the odds even more

Tell her she has been tricked by jewish lies and that having babies is what God wants.

nice try jews, niggers wont win this one

Tell her to use pill

you've got several options OP
(1) tell her to get birth control since it's practically fucking free for women and if she's gonna be sexually active she should be on it anyway like a responsible goddamn person
(2) tell her that if she isn't gonna fuck you right and the way the good lord intended then you'll find somebody who will
(3) if you don't like option 2 then just fucking cheat on her and get your rocks off right with a girl who is on the pill or has the implant or something. never underestimate what a side chick can do to repair and improve a relationship
(4) tear a hole in the condom and pretend you didn't notice it had ripped. if youre lucky this one will scare her into realizing that condoms can and will eventually fail and she'll get birth control
(5) work around her schedule. you know what ovulation is right? there are still some risks but generally speaking as long as you don't bust a nut when she's dropping an egg which is about a week or so before her period then you should be alright. there are several methods you can use to be sure that she is or isnt ovulating before you hit it. kinda ruins the mood though when you gotta stop making out and whatever to check her cervical mucus and shit to make sure she isnt fertile.

Make here take birth control / Do anal.

"If you like condoms so damn much, why dont you try wearing one?"

DO NOT LET HER TAKE THE PILL
The pill as a birth control turns women ugly.

Talk her into anal

an ugly woman that let's you raw dog it

Really? Which priest made you belief that?

lol wut
Is this how people in the bible belt stop using modern medicine?

Fuck a watermelon. Have GF watch. Impress her with your mad pull-out skillz.

/thread

I'd rather just jack off in peace.

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-03/uotm-sfi030409.php
The pill makes girls gain weight.

>In case you really think pulling out will help not getting her pregnant you're a fucking retard and should never reproduce. Ever.
So pulling out doesn't help in not getting pregnant? Are you sure?
It's obviously not fool proof... but it obviously fucking changes the odds you autistic 'everything must be 0 or 1' moron.

Tell her to educate herself about the safe days or you'll dump her.

You people are full of shit. Literally never used a condom with my gf

Pull-out method works if you and your partner have trust and know the timing. Are you that fucking stupid?

I guess this is written by the same people claiming vaccines cause autism...

The pill is used by most of women in Europe since 1960...

I'll take "what is pre-ejaculate?" as a question...

it doesnt work, because precum can contain sperm from an earlier ejaculation.

Most of my girlfriends got bigger tits and ass because of it. If getting bigger tits and ass equals turning ugly I have some really fucked up standards. With a normal diet girls should be fine

Calendar method. Pills.
Except for abstinence no method is foolproof. But try to get her on the pill.

It is not that easy to get someone pregnant, but you can get her pregnant in one try. just like with HIV. so statistics suck ass

huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/fertility-women-attractiveness-study_n_2286537.html
Fertile women are more attractive. The pill makes you temperately infertile.

Dude, use a fckn condoms. Kids are awful

Use a condom.

the pill contains estrogen, which makes women gain weight and lose interest in sex.

Wow.. I guess the movie Idiocracy was right? Stupid people do reproduce much more.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZde5VDAA8U

You shouldn't always rely on pulling out. Find out when she's ovulating and wear protection. I usually cum inside my gf for up to 2 weeks after she's had her period. After that I only fuck with a condom

Pretending you're fucking her pussy while you sneakily put it in her ass

>ill pull out

Its not an effective way to avoid kids. If you want to fuck without a rubber at least get her on the pill or something.

>She is scared that she will get pregnant, even though I tell her i'll pull out.
You sound fuckin duuuumb. I wouldn't want to breed with you either.

Show me the fucking statistics, smartass.

>forgetting that pissing can clear that out

Start fucking her in the ass instead

>Estrogen - the women hormone - makes women lose interest in sex
Yes same way more testosterone makes a guy lose interest in sex

I've only been with 2 virgins and they both demanded we didn't use condoms, birth control is pretty safe if she's smart enough to take it regularly. man my life could have gone worse

Just use a fucking condom they're dirt cheap
cheaper than a kid at least

>doesn't matter

Holy shit how uneducated can someone be?
Testosterone and estrogen are both sex hormones, but there the similarity stops. Take some fucking high school biology some time.

Raw

Still doesn't make my comment any less true

Put in her but

Pic related

>wants to fuck up his life with a child

I hate condoms sometimes I skip sex rather than fuck with a condom

This whole fucking bread could be a prequel

Don't use the pullout method. Precum gets people pregnant. Either keep using condoms, get a vasectomy, or ask if she would like to start using birth control or get a tubal.

Also, in general whether you are a guy or girl, don't pressure someone into relying on just pulling out. That is seriously selfish and crazy risky.

Precum causes pregnancies, you daft cunt.

>inb4 this shit goes much further and gives cancer to the entire fucking world

Only four ways will guarantee no pregnancy ever
1) Oral Sex
2) Anal Sex
3) Onanism
4) No Sex

Get a more expensive condom

>even though I tell her i'll pull out.
she's smart for wanting to wear condoms to prevent birthing your fucking retarded offspring, you fucking retard.

also put her on the pill if you want to creampie that slut.

No guarantee that she won't get pregnant using the pull out method
She could always be a slut, fuck another guy and get pregnant then blame you for not pulling out quick enough.
Use a condom, get her birth control, or go back to fapping.

I'm sorry, but... kinseyconfidential.org/can-you-get-pregnant-from-pre-cum/

It makes them gain weight because they don't have the willpowet to keep their diet appropriate. It isn't a pill that magically breaks the laws of thermodynamics.

Pulling out doesn't work

Technically its not you fuckin moron

>The pill is used by most of women in Europe since 1960...

the average weight in europe and most other parts of the civilized world in the 1960s was also ~30 pounds less, lol.

>Oral sex
I used to know a guy that believed babies are made when the girl swallows the cum

Did you actually read what you linked? It specifically states what I just said. It then says "but your specific situation makes it SEEM unlikely" and lists why.

Here's a quiz, go and read the source you just tried to use and come back here to tell me why the situation it mentions was different.

Go ahead, I promise you will learn something.

Pulling out works dipshit

This - you fucking idiot OP. Haven't you gone through middle school health class yet?

WTF is wrong with you. Wear a condom, fucking deal with it, or make good friends with 1) your hand or 2) her asshole.

It's more effective than just cumming inside a vagina, sure. But it is no way reliable.

>picardmeme.jpg
We're there aren't we? Terry Crews is president

no.
The women that doesnt want to get pregnant doesnt get pregnant.
if she wants it, she WILL find a way, even if its not with you

Anyway, try to get her as horny as possible, and tell her you dont have any condom, that simple.
One does not thinks clearly when horny, even worst, leaving her un satisfied and horny will break her, and eventually you will go raw on her.

Believe the wise words of this user, user

Don't force the issue. Easy way to lose easy lay.

I used to pull out, now I have a kid. Get a vasectomy nigger !

piss between ejaculations to wash out those sperm. Duh.

Shit, she's hot. Am I a pedo now?

Just be responsible, you selfish teen. What's going to happen is you will have a monent of weekness and come inside of her. Don't deny it, it always happens. Young faggot.

Use a condom, don't trust her on getting the pill schedule right.
Fun now, years of grief later, just use the godamn rubber.

and 60 pounds less in the Bible belt, so what your point again ?

She is smart to not trust you to pull out, pulling out is the least reliable form of contraception, think of it as a 50/50.

Find another form of contraception, get a vasectomy or stop crying like a bitch and be happy you have a hole to put your dick into.

>huffingtonpost
enough said

Chloroform

wrap your willy silly

yes

Pre-cum can contain sperm.

Have her get an IUD if you really don't want to use condoms. They are safe, easy, and cheap in the longrun.

you are master of manipulation
teach me
sensei

tell her to get on the pill

>virtually 0%
>assuming menstrual cycles are always normal, consistent, and predictable

3 of of my mother's 4 children were conceived while using some form of hormonal or barrier birth control IN ADDITION TO monitoring ova schedule.

There is, and always has been, only one perfect method of guaranteed zero-risk. Abstinence.

>inb4 sterilization
>the procedures themselves have failure rates no better then 0.01%