Tfw chink

>tfw chink
>can't understand chink when other chinks talk to me
Worst feel by far.

STOP
STOP POSTING
ENNNOUGH YOU DON"T HAVE TO TELL US YOUR CHINESE STOP MAKING US LOOK THIS AUTISTIC FFFF

He isn't actually Chinese, you gullible chink

pig blood on a stick please

If you lives on China, you would probably be part of a low-class peasant category and stay forever on the same restricted area.

Hint = Pennisula chink. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 바보들.

why do you have to feel the worst. i woulndt give a shit bout it. if anything id smug about it hearing ching chong ping pong

put your trip on hongcouver

Isn't this a common thing for asians in the u.s. and canada?none of my asian friends can speak ching chong well

ABCs CBCs or whatnot are not "chinks"

They are banana people, white people except yellow

It's embarrassing when chinese waiters talk to you in chinese but you always have to respond that you can only speak english

can't you just pretend to be a different kind of Asian to save face?

Why the fuck would we want to be Chinese when we can be Australian, Canadian, American, British etc

I feel u bro

>just minding my own business
>random chinese person starts speaking to me in chinese
>just reapond with 'I can't speak chinese'
>immediately walks away from me and raging in ching chang chong
I never asked for this.

>tfw asian
>tfw all my female relatives and friends are dating white guys

She's probably a fucking closet homo, and I really, really HATE her now!! But not because she's a fag but because of her degenerate policy! Fuck this evil cutthroat cunt! No, I won't fuck her, never! I hope she'll be dead by a thousand cut! Cuck her and her degenerate fluid genders!

i am asian my all my cousins are married to asian

because whites are still the majority there so statistics n shiet man

I am that different kind of asian but even asian people can't tell between races so we all assume we are chinese until proven otherwise.

>be jap
>go to other countries
>chinks talk to me in Chinese

Your language is full of Chinese. I can understand about 30~40% Japanese without any Japanese language training.

Fuck off mainlander it's just a bit of banter and the quote is fake

>this butthurt autist again

Tsai is unpopular among Taiwan Chinese. Maybe your autism doesn't let you comprehend that possibility though.

>this deluded
I'm not mainlander you fucking cunt! You honestly believe I hate her just because of your quote? KYS!

this is true, my cousins here arn't doing well and she is literally populism + left wing

Why are all women such shitty leaders?
Example: thatcher, tsai, park, dilma

>try to be sweet and live in a fantasy world
>actually be ruthless as fuck
>fluctuating emotions add to the chaos

>tfw hapa
>all my relatives from HK speak cantonese
>im too lazy and autistic to get lessons

Mainlander commies>>>>>>>>>Amurrican chinese>Canehhdian chinese>ozzie chinese>taiwanese>hong kongese>british chinese

This happens to me too. I'm half Chinese and half Burmese and both Burmese and Chinese people come up to me sometimes randomly speaking their language. I understand all of it, but I'm afraid to respond because I having spoken those languages in ages so I don't want to sound autistic and just end up replying "sorry I can't speak chinese/Burmese". Worst feeling desu.

at least acknowledge that you can understand them and reply in English or something

>they don't have to speak in accented English
>you don't have to speak in accented Chinese/Burmese

it's a win-win