Sup Forums why is america so fat?

Sup Forums why is america so fat?

does it have to do with the fact that they are race mixing faggots, so their genes have become impure

thats why all americans are brain-dead and obese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eiK_RF3ioRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AGREED!

switzerland for life!!

I think it's because Americans eat a lot

Sugar
Sedentary lifestyles
Sounds like you're the braindead one, here, if you couldn't figure that out on your own.

Because we have all the best foods, and we are not poor as fuck like the rest of the world.

nah, i pretty much figured it out myself--just needed a second opinion, ya know

america's IQ is falling dramatically, while average weight is rising rapidly top kek

American here. It's this.

Seriously though how do Europeans satisfy themselves with such small portions? I'd love to be less fat but if I don't get full when I eat, the meal is just a tease.

How dare you not suck nigger dick you ungrateful bastard!
Youre ancestors died for the right to suck bbc!
Theyre just big boned it runs in the family!
Btw theyre 1/15 native american so youre a racist! You damn faschist!

Can you guys at least put some effort into your b8

>we are not poor as fuck like the rest of the world.

lol, Euroanon here, laughing out so loud that i am getting kicked out the library

>from Greece

Lol even Africa has more money than you

Thought that most the calories came from soda. Like more than 70% or something.

we have big meals---just healthy ones

you can eat a lot of healthy food, and still maintain your figure

but if you stuff your face with fatty cheese, and mayo burgers, frozen foods full of chemicals then you're bound to get obese

so are you impyling that Africa is richer than Europe?

low quality bait, my dear friend

>Sup Forums why is america so fat?
because of europoor

Growing up my ma would get mad if I didn't eat all my food, and yeah the food around Chicago is the fuckin bomb like you can find anything and if you look hard enough it won't be too Americanized

because a lot of their food is Genetically modified.

dont justify your obesity redneck!!

go fuck your first cousin, and relax by having a slice of pizza, and soda can full of sugar

Well, this is the leader of the Amerifats, who leads by example.

top kek

Uk. Is fatter. Unlike. 99%on here i have visited both. Northern England towns have fat chav. Women. I live in the south in a small town and even here people drive everywhere and some women are obese as fk

*citation required

This. There's sugar in goddam bread here.

You haven't been to Greece have you mate. There is rich areas there and poor but even the far left commie types have cars and broadband..

but then again british are intelligent so they make up for their fattiness

USA kids are dumb af

>itt: a youarepeein' shows how to make a question a statement
>except you can't
NEET-o
>inb4 anything
I'm from the 'far east', you're all fat fucks to me. I just don't care.

>does it have to do with the fact that they are race mixing faggots

Yes user, keep your race pure

youtu.be/eiK_RF3ioRw

Gmo.

Spoken like a true ignorant 'murican. Every country has their own fat and retarded citizens.

Trust me. Only those from good schools are educated. Most working class will make either white van man type jobs(replaced by polish)or service (replaced by asians) the ones making big cash in London are mostly educated.

Right on, /brother. Stick your peepee in a different race, wake up next morning a lardass.

It's science. Or op is a fucking retard. Who really knows.

junk food is cheap and convenient.
we don't exercise enough.
food pyramid is retarded and carb heavy.
that's it

Because Americans use corn syrup as a substitute for everything.

>Every country has its own fat and retarded citizens.
ftfy

Why do eurocucks let muslims rape them?

Thanks friend

Is this bait? Both the US and UK are equally fat and retarded.

but USA is especially retarded and fat---i mean in excess Sup Forumsro---i say europe and asia should nuke USA

low quality b8 from both sides.

Because the status quo benefits from a majority of people being fat, lazy, and stupid.

They put high fructose corn syrup in everything, they turned all the educational channels into "reality TV" and geared all the news shows towards fear and controversy so people will sit transfixed and watch some commercials that proceed to tell them how much better their sad empty lives will be after they buy some shit. The junk food is designed to be cheap and addictive.

And the best part is the people that created this situation get off scott free because "everybody knows Americans are fat and lazy."

Lel, chinks have no saying in anything, now quickly, back to sweatshop I need a new pair of boots.

Food pyramid was abandoned years ago. The world doesn't exercise enough. Regarding being fat, the HFC logic is idiotic; the issue should be about it's detrimental effects on organs. But what do I know, I only spent 7 years learning these things.

>kids are dumb af

No argument there

Tis the way of capitalism.

Speaking from asia, I say no thanks. You guys just fall apart on your own. The way things have been going, you're sprinting towards it.

not all parts o feurope are cucked---i live in a quite peaceful part of switzerland, everybody in my area earns well, all are healthy happy white folks, we have beautiful views, unlike USA who has fucked their own nature views with tall buildings.

i ride a bicycle to work, the road to work is full of trees, it is quite, and comfortable

on weekends, the family goes to the river, we fish, camp, relax and watch the beautiful mountains

muricans work all day, come home in a packed trains, then on weekends have to suffer the noise of traffic and the views of contructions and buildings hahaha top kek

What do you think of keto diets? Seem like an easy way to lose weight if you'd also like high cholesterol and increased risk of heart disease.

>this faggot thinks I'm Chinese or from SEA.
Kek, ok buddy.

It's blacks and Hispanics. The white obesity rate is similar to Europe.

agreed---somedays i wish i could escape the hell that is NYC, and live someplace quite like your city

>kek
Fuck is this? Execising for mental gymnastics?

because we are allowing too many unskilled and uneducated immigrants in who are assimilating and changing many of the laws and rules based around them. Germany is doing similar.

you're not welcome in switzerland redneck---stay home, dont fuck my country up

>unlike USA who has fucked their own nature views with tall buildings.
We have national parks bigger than your country, fag.

at least we dont have eu teeth

Russian?

crackers be fatties

hahahah national parks----and how often do you visit the aforementioned parks?

let me guess--never--

cause on the days, you do, they will be chock full of negroes and jews

It's a horribly abused diet for reducing seizures and is dangerous long-term. But who can exercise a lil and moderate caloric intake?
>everyone can

nailed it!

Carbohydrates is the #1 reason.

Damn, that's a brutal comeback, kiddo. How many times have you been in a national park? Like twice? I don't even need to leave the city to go to a park m80.

"Nothing gets by you, especially carbohydrates!!"
-Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, talking to an American fatass nigress.

yes. you figured it out. you must be some kind of genius

Huh. I wonder why pro athletes carb-load then.

there is a fucking difference between a district park, and a breathtaking river with fresh salmon, and beautiful mountain views---spending 2 days every week in a place like this makes life worth living---it is a 10 minute drive from inner city

as for the rest of the 5 days, its not like, i am choking in traffic, or suffocaed by tall buildings--even my city is quite, sparsely populated, and is surrounded with mountains,lakes and tress---almost everyone takes a bicycle to work,-

the best part is we have to work only 5-6 hours a day, the rest are off, plus we get like 1.5 month long vacation annually---have fun in murica--where you overwork like 12 hours a day, no paid leaves, no nature, constant noise of traffic, and constant suffocation of builidings and construction hahahah

Key is in the word "athlete" also they don't load with sodas and cheetos.

Not him but you sound slightly retarded... It's an enormous country, not one big New York City. There's plains, mountains, tundra, desert; it's simply idiotic to marginalize it the way you are.

gr8 b8 m8. I r8 8/8

>gene impure
I don't think you understand how genetics work. Dietary factors are clearly the main concerns in US.

why is everyone so mad in this thread, yelling at one another on Sup Forums doesn't get you out of your basement

Soda, processed foods, sugar additives

Give them a pep talk fam

Then carbohydrates are not the #1 reason. Eating junk food is. Fuck, most of Asia lives off of rice.

How can you be this stupid??? How can someone be dumb enough to not understand why an athlete does this yet makes average people blobs of fat??

How do you survive in life with your idiocy???

No Americans aren't British.

yeah, so you live near the river do you?

no--you work at wendy's in a crowded city, so whats the point of having plains, mountains, tundra, desert, if you are going to live in the crowded cities anyways you kike

Because Americans have shit culture. The American national identity is basically food and guns.

thats how Sup Forums is---SO FUCK YOU!!

this guy thinks being obese has to do with race mixing what a retard!

Free market + lots of money + food(taste + cheap) - self control = obesity

>this faggot thinks I'm American instead of just having a brain and well-travelled

You're the reason I come to /b, thank you and stay angry.

No, it's because you eat to much junk. A lot of it tastes great, but it turns you in to obese monsters.

Have you seen how niggers look in Africa compared to the US?

nailed it Sup Forumsro ---

Europe is basically 1920s USA--
perfect, ideal, quite, whites only, sparsely populated, naturesque

however, modern day US culture has gone down the shitter due to inbreeding--there is no redemption for them

Why is England also so fat?

Explain how 127 million people in Japan have a carb-rich diet but are among the thinnest people on Earth. Carbohydrates are not the problem. Having a shit diet and not exercising makes people fat.

Shut up, faggot. This is no place for realistic thinking.

in other words, i'm tired of getting cucked by the greatest country on earth

Crack open the last page in your passport you autistic fuck and you'll see the same thing.

Over processed foods
Not GMOS like you faggot europoors seem to blame it on
Shitty fattening food is cheaper and more available than regular food, and despite this being the age of information, most people don't give enough of a shit to research foods or recipes

Yes because if there's one thing the japs are known for its rigorous exercise and healthy diets

Americans are fat because we work the longest hours paying for the entire worlds peace

we have to have or your countries dont get protected, innovation stops, and putin takes over Europe, China takes over all of Asia

we pay the most welfare to keep poor nations alive and all of this costs money

money the american taxpayers dont have, money the government prints and passes on to us to foot the bill for without asking, so we eat bad food because its quick and convenient while we're on our way to our next job or third job to pay for the world

>race mixing
>genes become unpure
Lmao the opposite is true

It's because we aren't human anymore

According this thread's knowledge, the sheer amount of rice that Japanese consume daily should make them morbidly obese. And yes, the majority of the population gets a fair amount of exercise walking and cycling.

Why do Amerifats always think only of the UK when talking about Europe? It would be like the rest of the world only thinking about Mississipi when thinking about the US.

Carb rich? My country? Are you out of your mind? We aren't in animeland scarfing down rice and noodles you fuckwit, and bread is looked at as a treat. We're thinner due to genetics somewhat, but also small portions and lots of vegetables, fish, and baking/boiling instead of frying, similar to korea in that regard.

Go watch some dragon ball, retard.

Poorfag has to go to the library! Hahaha!