Are there really "happy endings" in Hong Kong massage parlors?

Are there really "happy endings" in Hong Kong massage parlors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoHQNbGfRDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes dumbass
In America too

There's happy endings in fucking 90% of massage parlours in the whole world haha.

Asshole, does the Sun rise in the East?

You don't have to go all the way to HongKong

Nope, only in Beijing

Yep. They're nowhere near as good as the movies and TV shows they appear in make them out to be. You're only getting it because they just happen to be the petite awkward Asian woman that isn't even young half the time that's rubbing you at the time. They know it, you know it, and you both know why and it's really not that great. I still came, but... wasn't worth. You have the romanticized idea of these tiny oiled up hands gently fondling up and down your shaft while they smile and get you off. In reality it's usually a lot less enthusiastic.

So, yeah there really are "happy endings"

but they suck.

Some people are in to awkward handjobs though so that's why they're still around.

Not sure about Hong Kong but I had one in San Francisco's Chinatown.

This guy is out of his mind, I go to AMP all the time and they are fucking cocksmiths, epic handjobs, they don't like doing it obviously it's their job, but they are proffesional and skilled.

I can confirm they do Happy Endings in San Francisco's China Town...and pretty much anywhere in San Francisco.

I went for a rub n tug in Nanaimo and ended up fucking the girl.

personal experience

usually handjob only, if you're good looking, you may get some extra services

but careful, there are REAL massage and HAPPY massage

what is happy ending and sad ending?

youtube.com/watch?v=HoHQNbGfRDs

Fuck I'd love an easy handjob once a week. My wife is sick of putting out... and it would keep me sane. Why does this shit need to be illegal?

must you pay extra for "happy endings"?

A sad ending is what happens at the end of trumps massage

samefag here.
>>Have friends over. Friend is a mature 50-something year old masseuse. Someone makes a "happy ending" joke at some point... and she actually pretended not to know anything about it. Like she had never even heard the term before.

got sauce?

there are literal brothels in every single country in the world why would you want a fucking handjob from an old lady

Yes. There's a base massage rate then a minimum "tip" charge.

Just go do it, every single asian massage parlour does it, they can't arrest you all, you pathetic sad americans who aren't allowed to have sex hahaha. Land of the free...

He's going to travel to Hong Kong for a happy ending when there's a parlor in his town that does it haha

Yeah it'll be sad when he's done but we've still got 8 years

i was thinking about trying to find one today

just drive around until you see a place that says 'massage' with all of the windows covered. that's it.

Thank god. I'll cherish every day a black lesbian tranny isn't president.

>aren't allowed to have sex
?

(dw, I get it. If you're married and have sex with an outside party, you can get punished... but that's what children are for)

Nah but seriously, I agree that it is pathetic when people stick so close to their morals that they won't even go out and pay for sex.

You mean Oprah

If your ass were facing east, you would never know

If you are looking online is there any way to know if they give "happy endings"

The sun rises in the south, and sets in the south
>tfw am North Pole

Massachusetts fag here. Never been to a massage parlor staffed with asians that didn't end with them brushing against my junk and asking, "it ok I touch?"

And then they jerked me off.

Every time. Just last week after a few year hiatus, coincidentally. And the 45 minute massage that preceded the hand job was really well done. Actually helped with some upper-back issues I've been having.

OP, why are you scared of asian handjobs?

Depends how much you pay, pay premium and they get enthusiastic. Trust me on this.

this thread reminded me that I actually could go for a massage

Really depends on where you go. It's hit or miss. Mostly miss.

>going to a massage parlour in HK
>when you can just go to a whore house, soapland, girls bar or w/e in Japan instead
Are Americans this retarded? If you want to get off go to a knock shop, not a massage place.

It's like going to McDonalds for ice cream instead of an actual ice cream parlour.

try to find reviews on one of those one sites, I live in the middle of nowhere and found a place