Is there a powder form of weed?

Is there a powder form of weed?

So the other day I came home from hanging out with friends and smoking a blunt, and I went into my dad's room to greet him, and it smelled like weed big time. I asked him what the smell was and he was like "oh it must be the cigars" now if I didn't know what weed smelled like I would have believed it, because my dad has a wood shelf sort of thing with over 200 cigars in it, but I know that is bullshit. I want to try to catch him smoking weed, because it could lead to me being able to smoke with him, which would be pretty cool. I was looking around for any sign of weed in his room, and the only thing I found was like a plastic container (kind of like something they would put sauce in for a takeout food place) with some brown/green looking powder that said "20g" on top. I immediately thought it was weed, but I've never seen anything like that, and it didn't smell like bud. It smelled kinda like ground up tea.
What do you guys think?

the 'powder" from weed is called kift its pretty much thc

That would still smell like bud though right?

It's keif, and yes

Can you get us a picture of this box of powder?

all this bullshit because you can't just say

>hey dad do you smoke weed

It's Kief boi

Take a pinch of it and heat it up! See what it smells like

Kief of Kratom

Shit my dad gave me weed once, feels good to be lower middle class

there is an oil form of weed.........mmmmmmmhhmm

It's the sifted parts of weed when you crush for a joint.
Some crushers have special compartments that collect it.

Cannobi oil is pretty hard to make though and I don't trust shops to do it right.

1. Take normal weed. Any kind will do
2. Crush it into a powder.
3.???
4. Profits and motherfucking powdered weed.

I produce hash made of this and I tell you, most of the THC stay on the plant

>and I don't trust shops to do it right
where do you live? if you trust your idiot friends or "hook up" more than you trust oil from a dispensary you are a dummy.

where do you think the dispensary gets it from? they only want to sell you the best that they themselves get access to, they aren't trying to poison you lol. some clubs/shops have shitty oil and some have the BEST oil.. if you can't tell the difference that is on you

Keifer Sutherland

Its fucking dusties, great for baking (both kinds)

I do trust my friends because we all have science backgrounds in biology, chemistry etc. I occasionally help with testing the purity.

your daddy blazed keef nigga
he doesn't bother with weed, he goes right to the good stuff
your dads a pot smoking vet
blaze with that nigga

Fuck the rest of these retards OP

That IS kratom

Google it. Its an herb that is kind of like an opiate

show me a pic of what your friends make and you "test for purity"

No thanks FBI

because your friends don't push juice and you are a fucking liar like I knew it.

Yeah cause the fbi gives a fuck anout you wittle baby .3 of oil

This. Weed smells like weed no matter how you cut the mustard.

You sound like you're like 17 lol

Oby wan cannobi oil?

Smoke it and post results

how do you sound over the computer? I think you mean "tone" of my posts but even that is stupid because I have been smoking oil since I was 17 which is about 10 years now.

so you do the math you puss ass not-oil having scared to post on Sup Forums faggot

This guy here
>I know because im on 5 grams of kratom right now

>not-oil having scared to post on Sup Forums faggot
You'd have to be pretty stupid to post incriminating evidence of yourself on the internet in general.

You're 27 and you act like this? Lol dude no wonder you smoke retard oil

No, you'd have to be paranoid as fuck not to. Especially on fucking Sup Forums.

Called keef in the bottom of the grinder dude.

That's not kief

Every criminal every has only been caught because he was sloppy.

Yeah but no internet police give a fuck about your little bit of drugs.

Seriously, they dont. I would know.

>smoke retard oil
you are posting on Sup Forums on a monday.. you are the retard friendo
>incriminating evidence
first off it isn't your pussy ass's oil as we have already established, also it doesn't exist on account of your pussy ass as already established, also there is nothing illegal about posting a picture on an anonymous imageboard that already has a disclaimer. lol get off my Sup Forums noob

Um so are you? Fucking manchild (or more than likely an actual child)

because you're an idiot who post abouts his drugs on facebook to brag to his fake friends

Stop acting like drugs are some secret club lol dudes right u gotta be like 16

You can literally make dabs from a hair straightner and parchement paper and a clamp.... look up rosin tech

No because I've had run ins with the law, i can assure you they have better things to do

tack an extra ten years on to that and you might be close. I know why have I stayed here for so long arguing with literal children (like yourself) while time passes me by?
interesting philosophical question

get back to me in ten years if the cancer this place causes hasn't killed you

Also, why the fuck would i brag about taking drugs? That sounds fucking stupid

>projecting this much

>get back to me in ten years if the cancer this place causes hasn't killed you

Nah you're definitely like 17 lol no doubt about it at this point

Ha lol pretty much this

i guess like lol no doubt. you totally caught me. i guess I wasn't born in 1991.
>faggot

Then why do you act like a child? Too much retard oil? You know that shit is bad for you if you smoke it too much right?

you tagged the same post twice.. maybe you are the retard. you know too much Sup Forums is bad for your young developing mind right?

Uh im on a mobile device and accidentally hit the post number twice. What kind of insult is that anyway?

>posting from mobile
do I need to insult you when you keep making it so easy? you are literal fucking cancer

Wait, what? What's wrong with using my phone? Lol

>mobile
Fucking normie.

I guess you haven't been here long enough to know that... wow I honestly feel bad at this point clowning on you.. you are cancer and don't realize it. goddamn fucking neck yourself please

I guess so lmao

Nice samefagging lol

If it smelled really strong like tea/herbs than it's probably kratom powder. Also explains why there's so much if that was 20g of keif that would be a bit much

This OP

it's almost too easy

Uh why did you screenshot the posts? I dont understand

You're probably the type the type that uses adamant platebody with full rune

Go eat your tendies you 27 treat old virgin

I know you don't understand.. because you don't belong here yet insist on fitting in with this particular "board culture"

You can have my screenshot until you figure it out what you missed, I won't explain any more. But I will tell you to go back to rebbit where you undoubtedly came from

>hey dad
>wanna burn one?

solution

Smoke it and find out

Its 100% kratom. I knew when you said it smelled like tea. Shit is cash. Like percocet with the addictive properties of caffine

Oh wow such a le hardcore 4channer!!!!

/
Sup Forums isnt some secret club that i cant be a part of

Oh and

>There's nothing wrong with reddit
Stay mad fuccboi

Yeah it does rock! Im on 8g of it right now 8)

Also stop putting shit in quotes that doesnt belong in them you fucking idiot

i already knew how to make cannabutter but this imagine can explain it to a 5 y/o and it's hilarious
heres a you(s) sir

Your dad does not smoke weed so the reason he has 200 cigars and that ground up stuff is because he is injecting smack or at the very least he is a crack head who pimps himself to every nigger who has a couple of spare dollars in which to feed is addiction.

That motherfucker smoking spice, bro. It smells exactly like tee. Give him real weed and make him stop that shit.

No it's kratom dumb ass

Probably Kratom if it smells like tea.

>Kief of Kratom

>No it's kratom dumb ass

Yeah it's Kratom for sure. Your dad got pain issues or like opiates/opioids? If it smells like green tea, tastes like horrid, and gets you high off 2G-3G then its Kratom.

Sure, dude. You probably drank the tee with his dad since you're so sure.

fuck everything,stalk talking with your dad and smoke your first joint with him. end of story

boiz boiz... chill
this is a weed thread. No need to insult each other. You're two random people on the internet... who cares?

This. If your father is doing either spice or kratom weed should be a okay!

dude. I'd fucking love to smoke a blunt with my dad.

It's probably kratom, doesn't sound like keif