Hi b, is that true ? :D

Hi b, is that true ? :D
Because i broke up with my gf recently and im just wondering will she be like that now xD

Why do you care if you broke up with her?

ya

She'll finally be happy.

You know those guys whose tweets she always liked? Or pics she liked on Instagram? Or statuses she commented on on Facebook? The ones that were just lab partners or group partners for her Tuesday/Thursday class? Or that coworker she would text from time to time?

Yeah, she's fucking all of them.

Im just curious, i saw her group chat with her friends, and she was saying that she really wants to go to some disco, so yeah, just wondering like xD

>imminent an hero detected

>:D
>xD

She's going to get plowed so many times. It's easy for a girl. Her pussy is going to be rekt more than you ever could.

Basically all the men she tells you not to worry about

>I take life advice from memes xD
>xD

No way, she isnt like that, i mean she isnt that slutty

Not a question of if but how quickly and how many

lol, whatever helps you sleep at night, bud

Yes it's true. Welcome to the relationship game. Women can get laid whenever they want. Each gender has its pros and cons.

Pretty much assume that each night you're jerking off alone she's getting dicked.

It gets better. I'm 36 and all the women my age are used up and lonely. However the older I get the wider the dating scene opens up. Just wait.

Dude... she's been tied to your little penis for a long time. Now she needs to expand her horizons and stretch her cunt. She's going to go out and get banged tonight. She might suck some guys dick in the parking lot. In between sucking, she'll tell him how much nicer his cock his than yours, and he'll just push her head back down till he nuts down her throat. Hell, she'll swallow and tell him how much better his cum tastes.

Not OP, but reading this gave me a bit of hope. Thanks.

HOW FUCKING NEW ARE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Topkek, you're bitch will fuck 5 dudes in the first two weeks minimum. But you can sleep easy cause in a month or so she'll find a new boyfriend who can give her what she wants and forget all about you

Op how many "girls nights" or nights out on the town has she had since you broke up? Especially if she explicitly went to a club.

Tally those up.

That's the absolute minimum number of times she's been dicked down by some hung stud, though it's safe to multiply that number by 1.5.

And yes, she does make sure to tell each of them that their dick is much larger and better than yours.

This number also doesn't count on the classmate/coworker factor. So in reality the number is even higher than the lowball of this equation.

I hate to be the one to tell you OP, but EVERY woman is like that. Every. Single. One. But you'll find another who "wouldnt ever do that." No, shes simply better at fucking hiding it.
>dont even care that this is probably bait anymore

and between this pic and the last post, I have now explained 99.998% of women currently on Earth.

What are our pros?

It's true. Women are the shallowest cunts imaginable. They are only interested in themselves and will NEVER be happy with their lot in life.

Men become more desirable after 18, and gain vaule as they age all the way up to mid-thirties/forties. A woman's value peaks around 16, drops after 18, then sharply drops again after 21, then by 30 her value is nearly gone.

You never had sex with her anyway OP, so what does it matter?

The potential to carve your own path, the capacity of personal success. Traditionally to become all the things that attractive women cling towards

Women get over relationships significantly faster then men. They tend to dwell on it for a much shorter period of time. If you're wondering if she's thinking of you, trust me she isn't. That's why the meme goes "You're thinking of her" and not "You're thinking of him". They also tend to get into romantic/sexual relationships much sooner after a breakup than men do. So yes, there is a good chance that if more than a couple weeks has passed she's already pursuing some new penis to fill that hole.

Well thanks bros ! You will never disapoint me, and you will always be with me. Fuck all the bitches. When i can have Sup Forums and support from you

this user knows what's up

go fuck yourself

Which is why I don't date anymore. I may get a one-night-stand here and there, but fuck putting trust in a woman.

yep, same ship fam. never will i be that weak ... again.

i'm glad i've caught wind of girls being massive succubi since an early age and gave up on relationships after my third relationship when i was 15, just one night stands or fwb, no emotions towards these hoes

This thread is literally why the demand for hot traps continues to increase

also fuck getting married and having children, i'm planning on getting a vasectomy some time in the future, finna live my life to the max

> :D
> xD
gtfo

It depends on the girl I think, there are people who say about how she'll just go to a lab partner or friends from Facebook, it's most likely not true. And her going to a disco? If she stil calls them discos the most she's going to do is feed someone a bit of jelly and ice cream.

OP, her little pussy is going to be dripping with so much cum you wouldn't believe it. At least 2 different guys for every week you've been separated, and 1 more for every time she's gone clubbing with friends.

Ugh fuck u guys either have no experience with girls or have just had experience with really shit ones. I know like one girl who fits this description

The world is a sad place for men.

The world is a sad place for betas, not for men. It's just as sad for beta women.

When it comes to human psychology, take logic and reason and throw them out the window. Women don't just constantly look for an upgrade. They look for an upgrade when they're bored, and they're bored quickly by one-dimensional guys. What you need to do is every month find a new hobby, game, skill, or shit - even trivia fact. Then that month make it your new defining quality. Constantly improve yourself and drag her along for the ride and she'll never get bored.

That's not going to ever happen.

this also sounds like it's coming from a femo

POST TITS OR GTFO