‘Batman v Superman’ Shoots to Top of Disc Charts

Ogre

>Superhero showdown in high demand on DVD, Blu-ray Disc, despite lackluster reviews

>“Batman v Superman” saw 70% of its copies sold coming from the Blu-ray format — one of the highest first-week Blu-ray percentages ever for a major theatrical release new to disc.

variety.com/2016/digital/news/batman-v-superman-shoots-to-top-of-disc-charts-1201825810/

wtf I love capekino now!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I've bought 2 copies. Gonna get it a third time on digital when I get enough Google Credits.

Watched with dad last friday on blu ray.
He thought it was cheesy...

Kek my dad saw the theatrical in cinemas and surprisingly wants to watch the extended

>That version [Ultimate Cut] received much acclaim from fans and its existence seems to have driven some of the title’s home video success.

Kino finds a way

Apologze.

People who stayed away from the theater after bad reviews/word of mouth are just now seeing it at home where it is more affordable to be wrong. Theater prices are getting out of hand, especially for people with families. It cost a lot for a family of 4 to go see a movie, so people are less likely to gamble spending a lot on a movie that appears to be shit.

it is cheesy
that doesn't mean it's bad

Action movies used to make their name on being cheesy.

In Zack We Trust

Never saw it at the cinema, and I hated the ultimate edition the first time I saw it, but loved it the second time. I must not be the only one.

Only saw the Ultimate Cut. I really liked it, and I also enjoyed Man of Steel.

They're not great movies to stand the test of time, but I find it funny how much pressure people put on these fucking things to be the next coming of Christ. They're fun big budget blockbusters.

red pill me on the history of father snyder and capekin.

I plan on expanding this in the future to add a lot more material

REEEEEEEEEE

So, how many copies were sold exactly? I mean a percentage is nice and all but doesn't really tell you much.

You're definitely not alone. I wasn't a fan on my first watch, either. I went in expecting a big, dumb blockbuster. Instead, I got a thought-provoking. nuanced movie. It's my second favorite now behind Man of Steel.

same

>where it is more affordable to be wrong
what? theater tickets are usually between $8 and $15 no matter where you live. Blurays are almost always $25 - $30.

you can rent movies
5 people can watch one bluray for the same $25
youre stupid

If you bought it twice you should have 2 codes for the UV.

YOU CANT HACK THE ZACK

Australian here. There's currently a promotion going on where we get a free movie ticket to Suicide Squad with every blu ray purchase (also 20% off Killing Joke) so it's hardly surprising the thing's selling like hotcakes.

What area? First I've heard of this...

Every JB Hi-Fi in the country. It's printed on your receipt at checkout. Redeem it online.

let me make this easier for you
multiply that $8 and $15 x 4 like I described it would cost a family of four then maybe you'll understand what the fuck I was talking about

fantastic keep it up

steelbook is great desu

Your dad is a faggot.

Picking mine up in an hour. HYPE.

Based as fuck