Sup Forums how can american fags live in crowded, noisy cities full of people, and tall buildings---

Sup Forums how can american fags live in crowded, noisy cities full of people, and tall buildings---

maybe years of inbreeding have lowered the american iq

i live in a quite city in switzerland, my job starts at 10 and ends at 3 in the afternoon, then i go to the park and take a walk, or go to the library to read comics---i dont overwork myself like american fags--

in the afternoon, i have a beer with my friends and enjoy the beatiful naturesque views of my city--it is devoid of tall buildings and loud cars like murican cities, rather it has trees, rivers, ponds and mountains

at night, i play ps4 with my gf, make healthy dinner, then cuddle up and fall asleep--life is good

on the weekends, we have no work, so me and the bros, go to the nearby sea, there is an inn where we have permanent rooms, we fish, and enjoy the beaitful mountains, we talk about life,drink beers and come back on sunday night--its a 10 minute drive after all
life is awesome

meanwhile, americans breath carbon monoxide, live shoulder to shoulder, work 12 hours a day, and still call themselves the best country hahahaha and have no paid leave while swissanons have 1-1.5 month paid

Op is fag

what triggers you is not cancer--its fact mate

...you're calling the us crowded while claiming to live in Europe? Bad bait user bad bait

This is bait, but canton? Also this seems also a lot like you're projecting, sure Switzerland is idyllic but it's by no means laxidasical, or you're just some hippie scum who buys outdoor weed off of his friends and sits by the lakes near Biel or Zurich.

another one mate

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

my neigbourhood my man---i am no hippie, i am 22 i work in finance, and earn about 7k us dollars per month--this is average salary, as i am only a fresher in the career--but once i rack up more experience, i'll easily get double of that salary

>Iive in a quite city in switzerland
>live in a quite city
>a quite city
>quite city

lel

agreed, i live in NYC, i hate my life--constant noise and pollution, overworked and tired, and i earn like half your salary, at the ripe age of 32

i wish i could pack my bags and move someplace like your village

well, english is my third language, i am bound to make mistakes

anyways, how are your spanish lessons going? oh wait--

you are not welcome in my country redneck

here is a beautiful view of a usa city hahahah

fluent in English and German, near fluent in Russian.

anyways, how are your french lessons going? oh wait--

where are you from.?

Living in cities at all, even small towns give me the willies.
Country life is the key to happiness.
>Pic related, my little seaside farm.

Dammit I done been baited again.

You dumb fuck go look up the population density in Montana, Texas, Wyoming, Alaska, n Dakota, s dakota, New Mexico, Nebraska, Iowa, Idaho, Oregon, etc. then after you look that shit up come tell me about how the us is over crowded and over populated.

i agree, thats what these muricans dont understand , they overwork themselves, live in noisy polluted, overpopulated cities, and then eat unhealthy food to kill their stress

yeah, but as long as you dont work on a farm, there is no use living in those places?

where do you work-oh wait--at wendy's in the crowded city hahaaha

>brags about how rural country living is the best and us sucks
>told there is far more rural country living in the us than
>"there is no use living in those places"

You baiting ass commie son of a chink motherfucking thot ass kike bitch

swissanon is making me jealous of my life-

mfw i realize i am wagecuck stuck in a crowded city

Samefagging

the rural parts of switzerland are not farm based you retard!

i work in finance, and my city has normal offices--the only difference is that these offices are not 100 feet tall, and the cities are not overcrowded and polluted.

When your bait sucks this fucking much. KYS.

US has population density of 84 per sq. mi
Europe has population density of 189 per sq. mi
Switzerland has population density of 506 per sq. mi
Are you retarded?

or should i?

or should i? redneck breath in the carbon monoxide

those stats are hugely skewed by the relative sized of the countries/areas

Europe doesnt have the dakotas, wyoming, monatana and alaska to pad that stat

lol'd at
>muricans don't even know Switzerland doesn't have seas anywhere nearby...

the stats get fucked up due to some areas being too densely populated, and some getting too sparsely populated

for eg: alaska is nearly devoid of people, so it fucks up the stats--meanwhile stocholm is relatively populated

anyways, where i live, life i sperfect, i dont have to be an murican wagecuck, and work countless hours for what?

for breathing in the smoke? for the overcrowded city? for the noise? for the tall builidings suffocating me?

lol you posted the same thing

b8 harder

truth hurts man, this is not bait
but hard facts--my life is better and more laidback than yours-this makes you insecure

defend your place with logic, rather than calling my post bait and dismissing it

Enjoy it while you can before you and the rest of europe gets overrun with muslims.
I won't lie though, for the time being i'm jelly op

OK, then what about the fact that Switzerland has a higher population density than 45 out of the 50 states?

Heard of Australia?

who cares? what i described in my post in accurate--now compare my life with yours

after working 12 hours a day, do you still have the energy to call yourself the best country on earth?

Gosh golly g you're really getting me going. Let's take a look at where I grew up. 10mi outta Ann Arbor Michigan. Loved on a 20acre farm in the country. My dad worked as an electrical engineer making 200k with only a 20min drive to work.
So
>farm, check
>access to decent sized city, check
>absolutely no crowding or oversized buildings, check
>skiing available during winter, check
>access to 5 of the largest freshwater lakes, check
>top tier grade school and higher education within arms reach, check

Tell me again how getting taxed out your ass living in a frozen shithole and watching your women getting raped by refugees is better

Ass blaster navy seal cock suckin faggot

yeah i have heard of Australia

In AMERICA my job starts at 6 am, when I claw my ass out of bed and chug a cup of coffee to begin my 1.5 hour drive to work. During this drive I will drink two more coffees and smoke a half pack of cigarettes, while blaring classic rock music and swerving in and out of stop-and-go traffic.

Once I get there, I begin immediately. My colleagues and I put our nose to the grindstone to get as much done as possible - this is necessary, because there's so much shit to be done. It's absurd how fast paced American industry is. In one day, I'll be responsible for at least 2 million dollars in merchandise, and I perform my job flawlessly, saving the company several more million dollars. The satisfaction of stimulating our economy and having a significant effect on my company's profits keeps me driven and motivated throughout the day. I also enjoy my work, which is challenging and often unintuitive.

I get off work at 6, at around the time in which you would be blowing your faggot friends after drinking too much pisswater. I go home to my loving wife, who fries up some greasy shit on the stove and serves it, often with a side of mashed potatoes or fries. It tastes like heaven. I'll often drink a cup of vodka on the rocks to help put me to bed. I read to my children as they fall asleep.

On weekends I often work from home, catching up on any projects I'm behind on, because I actually enjoy the career I picked for a living. If I have extra time, I'll take the family out to one of the city's 8000 4-5 star restaurants, aquariums, zoos, local theater, touring theater, movie theaters, or theme parks. I can afford to do this whenever I want, because I work very hard. My kids love the zoos the most.

I will die of cancer and/or heart disease by the time I'm 50 most likely, but I will do so having had a positive impact on my family and country, having lived a full life and enjoyed almost all of it. Can you say the same?

Huh this pasta tastes weird. It's bland but with a please tell aftertaste

Save it if you want fagbot, I'm sure Sup Forums would love it

>Sup Forums how can american fags live in crowded, noisy cities
because europoor

very much so

i am young only 22 years of age

i work in finance, i have a loving gf, and awesome friends, i have a good relationship with my parents

i enjoy my work, and since we only work for 5 hours a day, its not at all stressful, i have fun with my friends, i try to make my gf happy and give her as much joy as i can---i appreciate beautiful nature that surrounds me.

weekends are off, so i try to go fishing or i learn new things like painting, or clay modelling etc.

i live life in a relaxed laidback manner, in a quiet, sparsely populated city, but i make the most of my life

you ever get that feeling that you are sleepy and tired all the time?

that means you are overworked, and you are wasting your life being a wagecuck

If you wanna know a secret, I actually respect your way of life. Sounds pleasant. I more wanted to illustrate why Americans work as hard as we do - we enjoy it. We work our asses off in our short, unhealthy lives, to make better something bigger than ourselves. This is why America is still the world's #1 superpower - though China might catch up, since we don't go as far as to literally kill slackers over here.

First of all, I like how when i refute your point you respond with "Who cares?"
Second of all, I wasn't trying to say that it's the best country, I was just defending it from basically being called an industrial wasteland.
Lastly, I don't know enough about this or any other country to comfortably say that it's the best country on Earth, I just don't like people insulting the place that I live.

fair enough--if you are happy with your life, who am i to judge?

all i can say, is that their is an easier, more comfortable life out there, a life where humans live as humans were meant to live

Nah, can't afford to be tired for work. I go to bed around 10, so I get 8 hours of sleep nightly. Being a man and not a sniveling worm this keeps me refreshed for the day.

You can live this lifestyle anywhere on the planet. It's a state of mind

nah its not stop lying to yourself

enjoying life with friends and family, and taking time to explore yourself is not what a "snivelling worm" does--its what humans do

Except for like, Democratic Republic of the Congo

Only about a hundred of these type towns in every state in the US

We already have our own ironically condescending hicks just like you don't need a Swiss nitwit preaching aswell

Time stamp for proof? Or are you larping while mum gets the tendies warm?