ITT: Worst superpower you can think of. That power belongs to the poster below you

ITT: Worst superpower you can think of. That power belongs to the poster below you

>You are a mutant with a natural supercomputer in your butt that contains all knowledge. But can only access it with a dick in your butt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ2RVqJCNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you fucking gay man? Sage goes in all fields.

Found the faggot.
>FAGGOT FOUND.
That was quick.

I know girls who would be ok with this

just by your comment i can yell you are underage.
sage
sage
reported banned sage

Cum over a cups worth during orgasm

>Ability to do absolutely fucking nothing but only if you take a cock up your arse.
>Downside is you get GAY SUPER AIDS every time you do so and it spreads from you to everyone you make skin contact with

The ability to be a loser for all eternity. It's slower 99% of the planet possesses.

>Ability to fuck any girl you want, but you must fuck your dad (dead or alive) every time beforehand

If you don't like it go back to your trap and loli threads. Nobody asked you to come here. Everyone knows Sup Forums is just a bunch of losers. 404 the thread already.

sage!! this is not what Sup Forums is for you idiot

>aquaman

>You have the ability to give people chromosomes, but only by eating one pineapple right after its picked

the ability to turn myself inside out and die

You need to do this the other way around op.

Ability to see the future, but only at the moment when you smell your own farts

youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ2RVqJCNM

ability to steal others abilitys in a world full of superheros but you must eat their brains and hearts to get them // all people have abilitys but not every ability is useful

Anal Tastebuds.

Enjoy, user.

Everything you drink turns into bladder stones.

Ability to grow your limbs back but only if you cut off the corresponding limb on the other side of your body (i.e. for left arm to grow back you have to cut off your right arm).

SAGE IN ALL FEILDS

Rawl

The ability to read minds, but only if you haven't jizzed in a month

Well it is OP

gets wizards powers but only if virgin

The ability to fly, but only when you're on a airplane

I can get the head of my own dick up my butt while flaccid so this isnt a bad power for me

you have the power to become invisible, but only when no one is looking/recording