Hand over the numnums....and no funny business

hand over the numnums....and no funny business

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tnwy2XUKsYA
youtube.com/watch?v=TeTxfhr-luQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for killing off a great what did he mean by this thread you dumb bastard

This scene scared me as a child. Also, I can't believe they did an episode where charlotte had an early term miscarriage

what do you mean by this?

This shit is the most terrifying thing ever put to paper

Watching this as a kid made me physically ill, I don't know why

My parents got me one of those orange rugrats videotapes and the episode was the one where they talk about how chuckies mom died, it made me so sad I only watched it once

Fuck, I remember the fear I had for this faggot.

>early term miscarriage
I wanted to think you were joking but I think you actually might be telling the truth, seeing as Angelica did think she would have a sibling

I had a collection of those things. Also used to tape it off Nickelodeon when I would go to my grandparents houses.

There's a point where adding in adult themes into a kid's show can be a bit much.

This was one of them.

that big ass baby scared the piss out of me as a kid

them dick sucking lips

the thing that scared me so bad about this kid was how stupid he was

something that strong and that fucking retarded is genuinely terrifying

no remorse. no compassion. no mercy. no direction. no reason. no brain function at all.

You only adopted the numnums. I was born with them. Molded by them. I didn't see healthy baby food till i was already a toddler and by then it was nothing but fiber!

inb4
>DRINK MEEEEEE

Don't remember this episode but I remember this big fucker. Its been 20 years since I've watched the show

this cant be happening

Now you know why Sup Forums fears black people

man why was this big fucker so terrifying?

You're a big boy

youtube.com/watch?v=Tnwy2XUKsYA

youtube.com/watch?v=TeTxfhr-luQ

Why exactly do people find this scene 'scary'?

I remember watching this episode and being petrified at the thought of adulthood. It never seemed like the day would come...aging was almost a myth back then to me

Jesus Christ...and now where I am, a blink od the eye, and another blink away from death

As a kid the thought of a new sibling is universally scary. The thought of someone who will take attention, toys, food, etc. away from you.
Combine that with some eerily adult prison culture "I am in charge now shrimp" with a hopeless situation and you got something scary for both kids and adults.

It is unnerving how it applies both fears.

NOW YOU'RE NUMNUMS

This. It was a pretty effective episode. I have an internal reaction just seeing OP's screenshot. Only child here. Still over twenty years later this episode is unsettling.

so now you're... All grown up?

Guessing English isn't your fist langue.

>baby behemoth terrified the living crap out of me as a child
>find out episode ends with Charlotte having a miscarriage as an adult
Holy shit