You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger joint than FIVE GUYS

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger joint than FIVE GUYS.
>protip: you can't.

fuck off normie. Not everyone lives in the same hellhole you do.

in n out.

Fatburger

the grill in my back yard

Typical faggot, loves shoving meat from 5 guys in his mouth. Youre thread is shit, just like your taste.

Winrar

Culver's

Wendy's

Cutting your burger in half = faggot

Big Kahuna Burger! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.

yeah who the fuck slices their burger in half? i only do it for my kids but damn, adults should be able to eat their burger in one piece.

your*

Five Guys should have stayed in Baltimore where they belong. Great burger, are you f**king kidding me??? Overpriced, yes. Shitty service, definitely. But a good burger, not a chance. Whataburger, Red Robin, Culvers, and small, local, mom and pop places too numerous to mention here, are all infinitely better.

Fuddruckers. Used to love Five Guys but these days the patties are always dry. Never had a bad burger at Fuddruckers.

YES!! Forgot that one on my list, SO-CAL Legend!

In & Out! That was easy
Homemade on the grill is truly best however!

Whataburger my dudes

When it comes to burgerchains: Fatburger

Damn, beat me by 16 seconds! Grew up with that stuff!

My nigger

lol im not even from south cali and i still go there. i will take trips to california to eat at there place to so fucking good.

Räägupesa ja Uulits

Damn, you beat me too! need to read first! lol

Goodburger, kappa kappa

>Pro tip

Cook em your fucking self. Far better

used to be $5 a few years ago. now its $8.50. 50% inflation over 3 years. ~16% yearly inflation. muh great mericunt

5 napkin burger

Goodtimes.

Bob's big boys

it has a markup of 700% over material costs, much higher than industry average. same cows. same bread. i grill at home.

>ctrl-f shake shack
>no results
jesus fucking christ Sup Forums move to a civilized area and get with the program it's 2017 you deserve a better burger

This.
Whataburger is my jam.

Winstead's

I do. Makes it easier to eat, and you don't look like a neanderthal slamming meat into your face.

This is the most over priced crap you can buy.

You must have a little babby bitch mouth and Parkinson's disease.

That's the whole fucking point of a burger. You really think they make greasy, heart attacks on a bun so they can be eaten in a civilized manner?

isnt that the mother fucking point of burgers? messy?

Hell yeah! miss that

Manjovens. Best place in the world for a good old fashioned burger.

Doesn't even post a pic of a Five Guys burger

mcdonalds lol

>name a more overrated burger joint
FTFY

Back Yard Burger

In and Out of your ass

Well it's ok but expensive and i can make it in my own house without much effort so what am i paying for

Red Cap

That is pathetic. The meat doesn't even cover the bun

In n out is good but if any of you are in the San Fernando valley, I recommend hitting up Jack's Classic Hamburgers.

never tried it so i dont know for sure
but huggy's bar in belgium is extremely good

six guys