Walk in your bedroom

>walk in your bedroom
>see these 2 figures smiling back at you

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slit my own throat before the suffering begins

Pitch them my idea for a sci-fi show, movie or book, after asking them why they are here.

State has "Castle Doctrine", so shoot intruders

say "i come in peace."

Threesome.

ask someone for a quick rundown on those two

Dubs checked

If you're alone with those 2 in your room,i doubt there's anyone else to ask for a quick rundown you fucking moron

You just ask each of them for a rundown on the over, easy

use the fucking phone, or idk the internet maybe?
geez at least try to hide being a nigger a bit more.

If you're fast enough before theyr rocket reach your hangar

did they not want to take off halloween masks so made it permanent?

got you fampai

invite the rest of the Mass Effect Andromeda cast

Ask them if it is finally time to destroy this pathetic world.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with untouchables
>conspiracy theorists, invest in gold
>About 70 years old (in dog years)
>Never learned how to tell time on an analog clock
>Possess psychic-like cutoff center interests
>Control france with an iron yet sensible handle hand
>Own posts and banks taking all things into account
>Direct relatives of the obsolete awesome blood line
>moth children bow to bogdanoffs
>Will bankroll the fundamental urban zones on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the key city)
>Own 99% of DNA changing examination working conditions on Earth
>First facilitator youths will all the more then likely be Bogdanoff babies
>talk to Mexico
>have psychotic disability
>both family said to have 215+ IQ, such learning on Earth has starting late existed some place down in Tibetan religious social events and Area 51
>The Bogdanoffs are in standard correspondence with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel
>control France with device known as the "fair iron fist"
>own forts and loansharks everywhere
>fucking wreck you in CSGO all the time
>first city on earth was a bogdanoff bank ("Bogdanbank")
>They learned standard French in under seven days
>Nation states contribute their gold stores with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, just Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are around 7 decades old, from the space-time reference motivation driving the base human particularly saw by our general masses
>kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
>fashion designer's babies look like bogdanoff
>both iqs combined is ~200
>friends with archbishops from Catholic and Orthodox church
>took 1 week for them to pass their French language test
>In reality, they are undying animals existing in all illuminations behind time and space from the huge impact to the whole of the universe.

source:telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-i
n-Antarctica.html

smiles back at them

I turn 360 degrees and walk away

360? Do you mean 180? A 360 would mean you came the way you're looking and would walk into them. 180 Would mean you turn away and walk. So unless you want to walk into them 180 would be correct.

No you 360 and then moonwalk away. You need to confuse them into inaction.

Shut up fag

i'd ask them for a bed.

>Rothschilds bow to the Chuckles
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control UK with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Chucklegrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Chuckle babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Chucklebots inside you right now
>The Chuckles are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Chuckle bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent English in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the brothers. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Chuckle
>The brothers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

>being this new

Stare.
Turn around.
Go to my computer.
Dox the OP.
Drive there.
Lurk moar.
Wait.
Midnight.
Apply thermite, blasting charges, gasoline.
Ignite.
Leave.

So,they are a sort of genetically modified jews?

open my dresser and grab my tazer, it's my only hope

newfag

cum

I'd just have to ask them if they are just exceptionally ugly (and faggy) dudes, or regular dykes. This may sound a little rude, but bear in mind they have broken into my house, and probably helped themselves to my fridge, or maybe my drug stash. Private property is a sacred thing user, so rude questions is very generous considering that I could just shoot them instead--I'm a responsible gun owner and keep them locked up (mercifully along with my sex toy collection) so they would not likely have helped themselves to that.