Rate my autism Thread

Rate my autism Thread.

ITT: we talk about our embarrassing "autistic" behaviour and other people rate the level of autism you have on scale of 1 to 10. 1 being not autistic and 10 being a incomprehensible squeeling flailing manchild.

I'll start. Sometimes I like to pretend I am the hero in my favorite actionmovies and animes, I jump around and make sound effects with my mouth. I am 25.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDKSDeTtHaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10 kys

8/10 pretty fuckin austic

When i watch dragon ball or naruto i work out because i wanna be strong like them. im 16.

Where is it

MODS

Indoor autism, a strong kind of tardness
Delusional autism, but if is working for you don't lose your faith.

OP here
2/10 not anywhere near autistic if you ask me

Every time I go to the supermarket I turn around every single celebrity tabloid in the checkout lane so I don't have to look at them and neither do other people. I have been doing this for 10 years

I have a hard time letting little things go. I have very little motivation to do much, so when I actually get motivated and something interrupts my plan of what is supposed to happen, it kinda triggers me. Pretty much only when it's something I could otherwise control - meaning other people's behavior isn't so when someone else does something shitty, I just kinda say it can't be helped and press on.

For instance,

Last weekend I went to an anime convention because all the VAs from the new dub of Sailor Moon were going to be there. We went to a panel and I had a hard time hearing the panelists because crowd noise from the hallway was interfering. So I got up to try to close the door. First I asked the people around the door if it was okay - most of them looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Then I tried to close it but the door was either too heavy or locked in place (it was one of those portable wall things, non-permanent). I kinda laughed about it and tried it a couple times but it didn't work. Then I went to sit back down and when I looked at the audience, the whole panel was watching everything that had just happened, saw I was too weak and failed at closing a door, and didn't have much of a sense of humor about it.

Now that's autism.

OCD

I rate 6/10

childish 4/10
Delusional 3/10
doing god's work 1/10
5+1/10 autism I heard of worse cases the +1 is going to anime conventions

3/10
you're that guy who says someone's hair looks only ok when they ask you what you think of their haircut

Daily reminder that autism does not exist. It's just a ready-made excuse for laziness, cowardice, immaturity and social failure.

Autists aren't "ill" or "different" or "disabled", they're just scheming, manipuative dweebs pretending to be special.

Huh?

I'm the guy no one would ask that question to because my hair is shit and always in a hat.

Thanks for the +1.

i talk to my dog
no bully

upgraded to 5/10 for not understanding people and why they would ask that question. Seek help

as long as its not in public its ok i guess but its still mad cringe and if you ever get a gf she will call you a tard if you accidentaly do it in front of her

>Daily reminder that autism does not exist
Spoken like someone who has never dealt with someone with autism.

I mean, good on you for avoiding us but why are you posting about something you know nothing about?

Or maybe you're autism and don't know it?

When I drive I pretend to shoot things with my "finger gun"
I'm 35.

I'm gonna see how high I can get my score.

Okay, so why would my opinion on someone's hair be valuable when it's apparent I have bad taste?

i guess it's okey on a scale of 1 to 10 i would say 1 as long as it makes you happy there is no harm in it

0/10
pay attention on the road , though

not autistic, you actually understand the underlying messages under the stories better than most people, shonen manga is usually about men becoming stronger versions of themselves through trial. Watching anime is a great way to hype yourself up for anything.

1/10 shit normies do, GTFO

completely normal and kind of charming, if you're white.

watch out that a cop doesnt see you and mistake you for a blackie

anime convention 10/10 only acceptable if you're going with bitches

because they want someone to tell them it looks good. The understood official response to someone asking about their haircut casually is to tell them it looks nice, especially if it's a girl.

>going with bitches
Well, that's not gonna happen.

Well, I went with my brother and his wife. She cosplayed. I'm not going to fug my sister-in-law, though, nor is she cute enough to lure any bitches to my lair.

I'm white.
My wife told me to stop because she's afraid a cop will pull us over, so now I do it to cop cars just to piss her off.

t. doesn't talk to his dog about killing jews

Yeah, I know that.

But would you go up to a fat guy and ask him how to lose weight?

I think you might have some of the autism too, user-kun.

3/10 spirit gun!

alpha as fuck especially if you do it with her in the car

I only fake shoot cop cars when she's in the car.
When I'm alone I stick to street signs.

Act as socially retarded as Tomoko from Watamote.

I also compare myself to anime characters like in this post.

I gotta say that I'm DEFINITELY Autism

Next time do it with blackface and a dashboard cam.

If they stop you, you can claim racism.
If they don't you have proof cops ain't racist.

ITT: special snowflakes who belong on Tumblr.

GTFO my board you insects.

yeah, which is really shitty. if i get a new haircut or clothes and everybody just says it looks good i get really paranoid that all my stuff actually looks bad.

no

6/10
You used insect as an insult unironically

they're laughing at you behind your back user. Always.

>Spoken like someone who has never dealt with someone with autism.
Correct. Because. They. Don't. Fucking. Exist.

They're just spoiled millennials using a made-up condition to get an easy life and a free pass from others.

>ITT: special snowflakes who belong on Tumblr.
Autists were here before you and we'll be here long after you're gone.

You think the Earth is flat also, huh?

THAT'S NOT HELPING ME YOU DICK

when i was 15 i played football with the local 7 year olds

I mean the term has been around since the 40s but whatever
Not sure if you're serious or if this is bait.

I asked in a general if anyone wanted to go to a new years eve sex party, then didn't go because no one wanted to and I didn't have anyone to go with

when i was a kid i got locked out of our apartment when parents were at work. got the office to unlock my door..
after he opened it and started walking away i said "youre welcome"

when i was 11 i wanted to fuck my mam, i wrote her a note saying i love you and wanted to have sex

jesus fucking christ

I hate going into certain public places I'm not familiar with by myself. I normally drag a friend with me or I just don't do it or put it off. You want me to go somewhere I don't normally belong to bring something to someone or do something? Not gonna happen.
I've been suspecting I have aspergers low key for a while because of other things, but it's not serious.

you're gonna have to elaborate on what happened afterwards

Im finishing college this year and i didnt go to one party. I dont like to be with other people and big groups just make it worse

this thread is less about autism and more about insecure behavior

really nigga

Naw bro, that's perfectly normal.

6/10 yup you got it good
wut/10
2/10

What about the non verbal ones that screech and hit shit that they put into special buildings that look like fake stores and they try to teach them to sort?

When I have a zit, I HAVE to pop it. I love popping zits and removing splinters, I have like 40 videos saved in my youtube of the best ones
youtube.com/watch?v=uDKSDeTtHaQ
I used to contribute to popthatzit.com before youtube made it irrelevant, I was a member on the forums
whenever bored I will check my face and back of my neck for bumps, I can tell exactly when something needs to go and just what to do for it
If I get out a good ball, I put it on my mirror to remember

that's called a brain fart, normal/10

9/10

wew nice one

I won't kiss a girl until she's gone to the doctor and brought back a clean bill of health, whenever I meet someone we both go to (our choice of) clinic and when we have the results 2 weeks later, we can kiss.
I've gone through 6 relationships like this

ok, than i must be a god amongst you retarded peasents

Fuck i love that shit too, im a self proclaimed nromie but i also look over my gfs body each night pimple hunting

10/10

If a girlfriend has a zit, she has to let me pop it. Otherwise it will just distract me forever

Bumping for story on what happened after she found the note.

No one i know would ever deal with any of that kind of shit, it amazes me 6 people agreed to this

I love the ones that have a crack kinda pop to them, its like the skin breaks and it all just comes at once

Girls like me, and it's not like we don't do other things before kissing.
Kissing is special, and I don't want herpes.

how do you find 6 people to do this? if a girl doesnt even call me back i drop it

yessss those are the best
those solid virgin white little balls that just instantly appear, no blood or fluid just, it's over and you know you got it, back to homeostasis

>At restaurant
>Urge to pee
>Enoughly Anxious to pretend to know where the bathroom is
>Exit the restaurant to pee outside
>Come back in restaurant
>Everybody is looking at me, laughing
>Peed in front of smoked windows everybody saw me
How autistic is that

Why so paranoid? Close encounter? Into really nasty women?

Aww user got ignored while his autistic cousin got all the attention.

Oh buddy youre speaking my language

10/10 unredeemable

impressed people will do that. pretty much everyone with hsv1 lies about it btw. I got it at 35 yrs old! how? chick lied. confronted her afterwards, continued to deny it ( she was only person I'd been with in months ).

oh well. not that big of a deal - pretty much everyone ends up with it by the time you hit 50.

you should probably learn to relax a bit, but w/e.

I meet girls at meetups and they're interested in me? I don't know, I think I might have gotten a mutant pheromone gene from my dad or something.
sometimes I'll be dating several girls at a time, and one of the rules for that is you can't let one relationship affect another, or it'll be over. Yes they all know eachother.
Also I plan to have a wife someday.

fucking 8/10

If someone lied to me about an std and I got it I'd torture them to death.

I once thought suicide is not an answer.

5/10

Im so autistic i post on Sup Forums
In public

>I meet girls at meetups
what is a meetup - like for autistic kids?

1+1/10 for being a normie edgelord

tell me about this girl user, she was a drinker wasn't she? Into weed?

Autism is really an overused term that should really only be applied by doctors. Too many people diagnose themselves as an excuse to continue being neets.

But I can tell you, the autism spectrum is a very real disorder. I grew up dealing with the issues of high functioning autism (learned to speak and write late, developed social skills at an incredibly slow pace) I have never used my condition as an excuse (eg: I am an autistic so you should ignore me hopping out of the window like some cool anime kid), but rather as a reminder of the unique challenges I have to overcome and areas of personal development I have to focus on in order to function as an adult and professional. My wife is diagnosed aspergers, and my daughter is likely going to struggle with social development issues as well. (I am hoping she takes after my mother in law, who is the furthest you van get from autism spectrum disorder)

It is a real disorder. You van turn a blind eye to it, but that's in the same vein as denying that the sky is blue.

I'm an atheist

like a munch. When people with like interests arrange to meet and eat together while they get to know eachother. You don't go to meetups?
I think you might be more autistic than me

When I play smite and play as a hot Goddess I think that I am a powerful sorcerer in real life that seduces those Goddesses and is making them do as I please as in fighting for me and all that

no you wouldn't. not realistically. you'd be angry, might throw a tantrum - but physically torturing someone? doubt it.

no and no. she just didn't realize that her "cold sores" were herpes. lots of people don't realize this.

>like a munch.
like a BDSM munch? What kind of meetup are you going to?

was she black?