When did you realize you're a beta, Sup Forums?

When did you realize you're a beta, Sup Forums?

>be me, 19yo
>Thanksgiving 2014
>Lots of family over
>I'm playing vidya in the basement
>Fucking lag
>Go upstairs, greeted by family
>Quickly wave and say hello, then I tell my Mom I'm lagging really bad
>She looks around
>Sees little cousin fiddling around with her iPod touch
>"Hey muffin, could you switch off your iPod? It's messing up user's game."
>She puts her iPod away
>I immediately go back downstairs
>Get called for dinner an hour later
>Rush to grab my food and sit down first
>Take half the stuffing
>Pick the comfiest chair in the house, right in front of the TV.
>Rest of family eats in the dining room
>Laughing really loud
>Can't hear my Family Guy
>Turn it up
>Finish food in 5 mins, go back downstairs
>Come back upstairs later that night, everybody is gone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xXJrVQmvb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek
>27 years old
>5 years ago on my; me, my girlfriend, and my 3 best mates
>having a party, it was getting on, everyone else had left and i was super drunk
>my mates where sitting on the sofa, with me and where where doing some halo on the xbox, it was only me and my mates
>heard a noise from upstairs
>best mate fucked my girl
>get mad at him, go to hit him and fall over
>everyone get mad at me and they leave, my gf to
>feels bad

>5 years ago on my birthday

I realized I was beta when I decided to stop being so.

Fuck that sucks dude

>Everyone gets mad
>Friends
I'm surprised you even consider those maggots FRIENDS you even felt bad after that...
We might be betas but there's a certain esteem we preserve and hold.

user my dearest son.
Never thought I'd be writing anything like this but here we are. I found your receipt for cough syrup dated Mar 10 2017 at noon. I am sad for you and for me. I promised you
After your last abuse of this drug which you did just after your Feb 4 discharge from [mental health facility] that you would find your belongings on the porch if you did this again. It seems drastic to make you leave but even more drastic to let you stay and shirk adult responsibilities. It's time for you to figure out things on your own. This is the hardest thing I've ever done. You have 30 days from today to be out of my home. By April 13 you will have to leave. I love you so much that I am doing this for you. I also love myself enough to know that I can no longer cope with your non productive lifestyle. So yes this is for me too. I am giving you the gift of tough love.

Love user's mom

>turn 18 yesterday
>realize i'm a kissless virgin faggot too shy to ask girls out, even though i know they (probably) like me
>promised to myself i'd call a prostitute if i hadn't lost my virginity by now
>too scared to call one
feels bad man, i have friends but i'm still trapped in my own world

I'm in the exact same boat dude, I've been wishing for a gf every birthday since I was like 11, decided I would ask a prostitute but got too scared, about to turn 22 with no progress

Ayy I'm 21, haven't started my diploma and a 7/10 for a male like me still a virgin. Girls find ways to communicate but I reject and ignore them always.

I fear the pressure I have to ensue for such lifestyle of having gf so this is where I am...

I don't fear commitment, I fear getting rejected.
I fear the word of my rejection getting around I become a laughing stock, because here where I live, gossip is big and word gets around quick

Hell, I have something similar to you user. I have insecurity over my height.
I know you can practice over your fear of rejection but the question is how and when.

Imagine a 20yo walking around plazas and people wondering if I'm lost or looking for the playground. Haha

25 had sex but still feel like a virgin. ive never had a gf for longer than 3 months but the last one i dated was from work and she was autistic (litteraly), had the mentality of a child and her parents were overbearing and to overprotective for me to handle so i left her. also she had no car so id be the only one driving places. she keeps wanting to get back together but i passive agressivly say nothing when she brings up getting back together.

i'm 6"2' and a bit chubby, girls have told me I'm cute before
I've been getting better at speaking to girls though. let's just say that before i couldn't look a girl in the eyes when talking to her, and i could barely hold up a 5 min conversation

I'm assuming you don't talk to any of them anymore

Hmm imagine a skinny guy at 5'4" how about dah? Talked to girls back then but they always cling to me like they show interest to me alot... Guess I'm cool but still somehow beta to take the initiative.
Do you know in my country Woman rocks kpop fashion cause Asia duh! But the weird thing is I'm bald.

Height isn't that big a deal. I figure weight, as lame as that sounds may be a bigger hurdle.

I'm kind of a husky dude, but it doesn't bother me. My shoulders are wide af, so even if I have a tummy, i still look kinda cut kek.

Anyway, i figured I was beta... years ago when I was a kid. Like 6 or 7 years old, I was always a husky kid and ashamed I was a husky kid. Figured girls didn't want or like husky boys then. All I saw in the mirror for awhile is that husky 7 year old, then when i turned 11 or so, acne hit and things got worse. So now I see the 11 year old husky acne ridden little shit in the mirror. I was already self-conscious but then my self-esteem really hit the shitter when I was in middle school. Shit was bad, user.

Now at 25, the self-esteem has gotten, a little better. I'm not fit or anything like that, I did trim down plenty in college but still felt bad, man. Can kinda fake it a little bit, at least enough that my friends, family and coworkers don't notice.

This guy I work with, who claims often that I'm one of his few actual boys, as opposed to just somebody he's cool with has gotten drunk and said shit like, "I don't know how someone like user has a kid and I don't"

here where i live it's full of normie faggot shit

Same, but remember my dudes
>24 and statistically no happy love life
>if you get over 24 then you still can have kids as your best thing in the world, not matter if divorce

same here man, weight is worse than height.
while character is still really good, weight is quite big fucking hurdle

BigAnon if you don't mind I call you that.
Husky by that you meant hairy? Or perhaps a very easy going guy...Girls in my country digs men whom are easy going and so does everyone but if body is a bit hairy girls here would show distaste. It's generic I guess but shaving practices could be put to good work if disciplined.
Ever consult gels, lotion or therapy for those acnes? Even if Chubby what's more important is your health. Did I ever told you I have High LDL cholesterol level? I eat a balanced diet but my parents said it could be genetics haha

thats just what girls do man, she was probably tired of being with you, bored of you or whatever but she didn't want to confront you about it because mutual friends. So she fucked one of them, they could hook up, you stopped seeing all of them, the new couple lived happily ever after. Sucks but one of my friends is pretty much in the same position now, except his gf fucks and makes out with random guys and he's the only one that doesn't know about it, been meaning to tell him but I don't wanna deal with that shit to be honest

Ayy just think of Weight and height is like the economic debt, to take a amendment to progress;
Weight should be like a big economic reform and it hurts real long but in the long run you excell and gainz

But height is like you keep pressing the QE and money printing to maintain the sanity over a period of time it gets worse.

Fuckin a, check em.

And yeah, you can lose the weight and feel better, but sometimes, the issue is far deeper than just being a fat fuck. Kids are assholes. Honestly, I'm not a bad guy and wouldn't make fun of someone unless I was friends with them and gave eachother shit all the time.

Never really thought I'm a beta, never did anything autistic enough. I've always been extremely shy around girls but thats pretty much that, and even that I managed to sort of 'recover' from
>get accepted into college
>cool
>feel like I can change some things about me since I'll be meeting new people in a new town
>get a proper hair cut
>wear more normal clothes
>step up my game a little, be cool
>lots of bad shit happened before college so it gave me this "ignorance is bliss" feeling
>felt shit but at least confident enough to not seem autistic
>chat up all the people I felt were somewhat cool
>doing pretty well for myself
>get into a group, we smoke weed, party every week or so, hang out, see movies, play vidya together and so on
>never done shit like that, always had this one friend
>even girls started noticing and liking me more
>still virgin tho, but have a good feeling about the future, been getting more confident every day

been fat all my life mayne, i have no excuse to not lose it
been trying for so long but no luck, guess i'm pretty fucking lazy

fight someone. for no reason. just be as confrontational with anyone on the drop of a dime
its actually fun, the fear feels good

AsianAnon here, You know what you guys reminded me of? The difference between Mikhail Kalashnikov and Eugene Stoner.
One was in poverty and the other Rich.
One was hailed as hero the other unknown
One was disappointed of his own invention the other was proud.

aye same here, but girls have always like the style i've kept, for me me it's just a matter of making the move
My social life is pretty much like yours, go to parties, meet new people and shit like that, except every day i get more of the urge to kill myself

beta as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=5xXJrVQmvb4

nigger that's not beta, that's fucking omega. I mean, I'm sure I'm below beta as a 21yo kissless neet virgin but at least I make time for my family. shit dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

actually, you're just an asshole

Ayy AsianAnon here, I think I found the root of all these beta and an hero problems with an Answe...
And it's gone.

I do sometime felt like to an hero is it because we compare ourselves to other and degrades our esteem by then?

I think girls always liked me for my sense of humor but over time, when real life started fucking me in the ass, I couldn't bring myself to be as funny as I used to be, like I'm too tired for that shit or something. Still manage to make people laugh, but my 'cool' side (if I even have one) decided to come out more since my sense of humor is lacking a bit nowadays. I keep my cool around girls and don't seem desperate, I think they seem to like it, its just I'm shit at making the first move and I don't know where I'll go from there so I always fuck it up.
I want to an hero every day, don't get me wrong, but I think the fact I feel that way gave me the confidence I need to at least do some things in life I didn't have the balls to do before. Still not fucked up enough to chat up random girls, I don't even think its that hard, its just I can't help but think too much about it and it stops me every time, bein a 6/10 on a good day doesn't help either

Not at all, mein freund. I am BigAnon. Well, not that big, I'm only 5'11.

By husky, I mean a bit overweight. As in, I can go to Old Navy or wherever and still find reasonably fitting pants.

Im also not that hairy, I can't really grow a full beard. The hairiest parts of my body are my junk, my armpits and my legs. I have a happy trail despite having a tummy which girls actually like, they like happy trail.

I took accutane in my late teens, actually so most of the acne is gone. All that's left is some of the scarring, so I got a bit of Edward James Olmos thing kek.

And yeah, I think a lot of it is genetics and health varies from person to person. Some of the fittest people I know constantly get sick. Just this weekend I got smacked with a stomach flu/virus for the first time in... maybe two or so years. I don't get sick very often to point where it knocks me the fuck out with vomiting and diarrhea.

BigAnon here, i don't quite follow, man. What do you mean?

I've always been the funny guy in my group too, although people still find me funny, they've been more interested in my personal life lately. Things I do in my free time like writing and composing music and shit, people seem to be interested. Same as you though, can't ever make that fucking first move. I've tried going for a few girls, but at the end end I've always been fucked over

aye same, overweight but not that excessive shit you see in those stereotypical murica shit.
may seem hard to believe but i'm quite sporty and can run as fast as my thin friends, but i'm too lazy to put it to good use

are you me? pretty much same things happen to me man. They're not interested in my personal life that much, they don't ask but I'm also writing and producing my own music and they've been sort of clued in on that and want me to keep them updated. I also tried making a move on this chick I knew but she was so shy and lacking confidence she told me she would have a breakdown if we were to meet up so she just wanted to keep talking. That was my first attempt at chatting up a girl and trying to ask her out and it was miserable. Thought it would be a confidence boost I needed but turned out to be the opposite

AsianAnon here, I'm no expert but never give up, think of the silver lining. Have hope on your weight. Ever tried Fasting maybe shorten to two meals per day? Cut off some of the drinking by quarterly to reduce belly. It's nice to hear you got off the acnes but the James Olmos part was kek but still should improvise on fashio-nwise.
I'm a Theravada Buddhist and believes in Karma and did you know having fever, flu, cold, diarrhea and etc is a mean of passing your and karma? Good to hear.

One is concerned over height while the other is weight. That's the relativity explained in reference of Guns

*Passing your Bad Karma

dayum dude, that's weird
girls ask me all the time to take them to my live gigs and let them listen to my music and shit.
I've tried making plans to go out with girls but the plans just kind of fade away and we forget about it. Actually earlier today I was talking about going out with my crush this weekend, she seemed to agree.
also ye, two girls that i tried going out with did these things to me:
> first one had a boyfriend all along, she was messing with me the whole time.
>second girl hooks up with guy before date, we end up not going out

oi mate i just finished having the flu

AsianAnon Here, I had a friend whom was twice the size of me in terms of fat but I double dare you guys I fucking double dare you never challenge him on a 400m Sprint. It will bring your skninnyness to shame. That guy is a fucking tank with diesel power.

hahaha dayum, same with me but i can beat the shit out of people (as in with my fists)

donĀ“t be beta user!
Alpha fucks,Beat Bucks,and Omega looks to get out this fuck place!
Be a Omega!

AsianAnon here, Good to hear mate, Flu is shit when the weather is changing in front of you. Went to doctors and they advice flu can take up to months if yer weak.

your parents are worthless
they raised a self-obsessed twat

never go to doctors or take medicine, always let nature do it's thing (unless it's serious)

strengthen immune system naturally!

There is no such thing as beta.
You fags are so quick to generalize us as a species.

We're not lions or wolves... we're humans.

Alpha wolves protect and lead their pack.

Alpha males (humans) by your definition fuck bitches and do whatever they can to improve their position in life (including fucking other people over).

The true alpha male is a husband and father who provides for his family no matter what.

Fuckin fags. You are only 'betas' because you want to be.

I still remember the teacher scrutinized his body weight during sports training day, told him his weight Will hinder him. As he told him and the other contestant to line up for Sprint he put in his 4th gear and finished the Sprint in less than 3 minutes while the others was lagging and stopped he fucking roasted the teacher I front of his black Indian face KEK. Did I told you my friend didn't even use his overdrive gear?

fucking faggot, these are meme terms
plus, it's not like nature made us like this you fucking dip

Then who made you such a fag? God?

holy shit i gotta see this, especially overdrive

A True Alpha Male
>be a good Husband
>takes care of Family
YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, SPEAK IT!

myself, never implied that someone else or nature did it.
hence why this thread was created.
maybe you're the one who should end their life out of all the others in this thread

when i started browsing Sup Forums

Dude, a guy slept with your girl you had every right to beat the shit out the other guy.

>Be me, like 6 years ago
>Naturally skinny, fast metabolism
>At someones house
>Drunk girls.avi
>for some reason they're taking turns sitting on peoples laps
>my turn comes
>"I'd sit on anons lap, but I dont want to crush him!
>Now i've progressed and have grown alot muscle mass and all around weight wise, I guess that was the motivation I needed. Still have trouble putting on weight though

Dude I pity you.
Fuck, that's so bad. Cheer and man up boy.

AsianAnon here,
The thrill is gone.
Bring it Back!!

>thats just what girls do man
So, beta ?

Oh fuck that's so wrong. Dude you're not a beta but fuck, theyre not "friends" for sure

>Try to hit guy that just nailed your gf
>Friends get mad at you for that

I think losing them may have been the best thing possible, their logic is fucking retarded

you can be alpha all you want but that won't make you interesting enough for girls not to cheat on you. Girls are like that, even the most innocent ones like to cheat, everyone gets bored at some stage. Unless the chick is insecure enough to stay with you because she thinks noone else will want her

Good for you man, really. That warmed my heart.

AsianAnon here. Seriously? I guess I should stick to my Chinese herbs and taichi.

>tfw Girls are able to get with any guy they desire
>tfw Girls get bored of guys and hop to the next one so fast
>tfw girls dont need time to heal after a breakup cause they're so used to it

Topcuck

I bet you kissed her dirty cock lips after and liked it

yeah man, i just drink tea and chill out all day, it helps.
never really was big on doctors and medicine, it worls

FUCKING KEK

Dude you're 21. Who cares if you ask a girl out ? This is maybe the most "natural" and normal thing in this world. If they mock you then fuck them, they're mentally challenged. You should try some meditation / some life coaching or another shit like sports to man up and gain confidence.

BigAnon and other Anons, AsianAnon here I'm tired and should sleep. Shot its 0337 hours here. It's been a good share especially BigAnon, I hope you could triumph over your fear and may you reject your rejections one day and gain better physique and same to the other fags here too. Gud Nite!! :-)

Do it, it was the same for me but I called a hooker when I was 19.
It was interesting to have sex and a nic experience.
I didn't have any sexual experiences since then (it's not long ago) but at least I don't think about myself as a "virgin" anymore.

18 here mate
also, i do other a lot of stuff with my free time, a few sports too

did you tell her anything? like to walk you through that shit or something?

the other 3 are cunts, one, he was one of the ones i did halo with, he's not a bad guy, it was just peer pressure you know
the other 3 are cunts, my ex-said she did it with my other mate for the last 3 months, cow

AsianAnon here, aww shieeet how the fuck did I forgot me tea!! I still had them stacked the whole shelf with PuEr, TieGianYin and other neat stuff. I guess I'm not much of a tea man. GudNite BTW

Be me:

A>18 yo gurl
A>lives in Germany
A>in Germany I'm a fucking Putin lover but in Russia I'm a Nazi
A>dropped school because no friends and it was the shittiest school here
A>want to loose weight, but I'm in love with my ps4 and Sup Forums
A>ironically had to go back to this school, but the new class is a lot better, because my drug dealer is there
A>dunno what to do with my life
A>no dad, mom is drug addicted
A>have to buy stuff for her
A>steal her weed every week
A>since my mom broke up with her bf she's only drinking and smoking the whole damn day
A>broke up with my bf too because he destroyed me and my life in many ways
A>fucked his best mate
A>my best friend is a cat
A>I know I'm actually a good person, but no one really likes me just because I'm fat.

gn mate, gonna pass out soon too
i love drinking rooibos

It's the same if at 18 you fear rejection there is a problem among your friends, your community or, and more likely, yourself. Go out more then, make socializing a norm in your life and everything. The more pressure you'll get, the more suffering and introverting you'll get. Believe me I was a fucking beta

Nite mate.

I need Anthony Bourdains private cell number!
And dont be a beta fag on this one too.... POST HASTE MOTHERFUCKER

Reading these is hurting my sides so i shall share the day i realised my brother isn't a dick and actually a pretty good guy.

>Be me 16
>Parents go in holiday
>First day of first week go downstairs to get some juice and have a cig
>Bro walks in
>user are you still a virgin?
>Cough up some juice and say shyly "um yeah"
>Broke up with gf that week and only did blow jobs and finger bang
>"Bro says throwing a party and I've invited a few girls
>The party begins later that week
>2 hot girls attend 8/10
>Bro says what one do you want?
>Pick hot busty girl who works at a music shop
>My bros friend likes her
>Bro says if i can score her go for it
>She chooses me
>Go to sleep
>Me and bro with girl
>I'm Kinda drunk
>At first i panicked
>Playing snooker with a rope
> She deepthroats me
>Get hard
>Fuck her and cum in pussy
> Tell bro next morning and never call her again

Not long after i did get another girl preggers
Also party girl was 21 i was 16

The neet in me died that day

Fuck her man. You're better without her or those maggot friends

no one likes fat people
tits or gtfo

I go out every weekend man, i have a perfectly functioning social life.
I'd say the problem is more with me and a bit with my friends/community since they do gossiping shit, it's got me spook'd

Damn auto correct
>Me and bro go back to our separate rooms with girl we chose

Fuck her hard! but back to anthony!

Anthony Bourdain could help with that... but we need his cell number

learn how to greentext

This is not beta this is being an unsufferable little asshole

>hurr look at me i'm such a loner

No you're not.
Hope you end up really alone one day see how it feels
I'm sure you think you're so cool acting like that
You bullies didn't bully you hard enough

Fuck man....