Dayuuuuum - he thiccc af

Dat ass ;)

The only thing I want live streamed is my cum on that booty

isnt that male

welcum to Sup Forums

Kek comments keep getting better and sjws to the rescue top kek

Jesus fucking Christ
This is going to be the next generation

Wut??! I will need more pics for scientific proof.

Not if we convince them to live stream there deaths. Make Sup Forums great again

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck I'm seeing

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Meme it

How dull.

Trump!! Please save us from this new American faggotry.

shut the fuck up faggot no one is taken seriously. You are fuckin retarded you aren't the queen of England kill yourself

lol epik trolled

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

these faggots took the bait lmao

lol

Notice my trips you cunt, you amount to nothing in this world.

Im fucking raged right now with my underlowness of trips wisdom

you still took the bait so trips have been tainted with ur fagness

Tainted trips of fagness

Who uses instagram in the first place?

What the heck did you just damn say about me, you little apprentice? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Business college, and I’ve been involved in numerous contract signing with the government, and I have over 300 JV's. I am trained in gorilla negotiation and I’m the top CEO in the entire US enterprises. You are nothing to me but just another worker. I will hire you with the lowest wage in the like of which has never been seen before on this business, mark my business card. You think you can get away with saying that bullshit to me over the Internet? Think again, apprentice. As we speak I am contacting my business network of IT across the USA and your SSN is being traced right now so you better prepare for the work, newborn. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wage. You’re fucking hired, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fire you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lawyers. Not only am I extensively trained in diplomatic negotiation, but I have access to the entire documnentation of the United States Congress library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable experience off the face of the market, you little apprentice. If only you could have known what minuscule retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon your wage, maybe you would have held your goddamn credentials. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price plus taxes, you goddamn apprentice. I will shit jobs all over you and you will drown in it. You’re damn flagged, apprentice.

Hmm new pasta. It's almost fresh. 6/10. Too many rammbling bullshits pastas out there but I appreciate the effort to make a new one.

These ppeople here are goddamn mental

No you didn't, if this is true you would know it's spelt Guerilla warfare, not gorilla warfare.

I love the trump version of the Navy seal meme, if you wrote that, I love you user

you glorious bastard

I'd tap that...

What the actual fuck is that

Honey BooBoo's long lost brother?

down with the thiccness

No, just down

newfag

I don't really post that much, just lurk.

then lurk more before posting such bullshit

i am confused

tl;dr

Kys newfag

what the fuck is this fat fuck

absolutely disgusting

Sup Forums would be better suited for this these days. see: Leslie Jones Twitter trolling

Guess how we all know your a newfag?
> newfag.

Learn English, slav.

It's "you're"