54%

>54%
>RIP Jason Bourne Franchise

Yet another trilogy that got completely fucked up , 2016 is now officially the worst year in the history for hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=ghostbusters2016.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn

Is it really that bad ? I thought paul greengrass was actually good

This would be the first time a good director ever made something bad

>Francis Ford Coppola

So, its just what you want and expect but that makes it bad? Is this the state of film criticism?

Thank god now I can convince my dad not to see this
I hate matt Damon

Is The Bourne Ultimatum a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy?

That way I can pretend Legacy and Jason Bourne never happened.

I hate him too, but I was looking forward to seeing this with my old man - the last two by Greengrass were great, especially that car chase vs Karl Urban.

Semi-related, Ghostbusters is still clinging on for dear life at #4 in the charts - boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=ghostbusters2016.htm

I was hoping Jason Bourne would kill it for good, but that's probably not going to happen now.

>Is The Bourne Ultimatum a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy?

No, apart from the action scenes it serves no purpose in the overall story

"Who am I?!?"

"loldunno all the files are gone."

"ok."

Legacy wasn't even that bad.

IMO
Identity >>> Supremacy > Ultimatum > Legacy

legacy was pretty good but I really like jeremy renner

>the bling ring

If they wanted high scores in the RT, they should have made the movie more feminist.

You should have made your dad more proud.

>Worst year
This is not the 2000s

I seen it. don't waste your time

Jason Bourne(2016) makes Legacy look like Identity

It's that bad? It has the same rating on RT

Does this have CGI blood in it like Legacy.

That's all I want to know.

Sorry m8
The new Jack Reacher movie might be good and it's hot Cobie Smulders in it :3

So basically what I'm getting is it's a disappointing Bourne film but still better than all the other trash out there this year.

The only decent action movie of 2016 was pic related, and even that had its flows.

Did anyone think this movie wasn't going to be absolute shit?

>Did anyone think this movie wasn't going to be absolute shit?

Yes, that's what Matt Damon thought

>RT rating
>sjw and Disney only available

I watched it last night. The action set pieces are top notch and the direction is competent, it's just that the writing is balls. You knos what? This is Prometheus all over again.

The lack of Tony Gilroy clearly huet this movie.

true dat, but desu nothing is really memorable
>maybe the scene with the cabin

Jesus Christ, that's Jason Bourne!

i saw this movie a week ago. it is really bad. the action scenes are really bad and cut up to shit. the story is stupid and is a total shoe in. muh revenge for my dad. really? and they fucked up the moby song at the end. just trash all around.

Ultimatum>Identity>Supremacy>>>Legacy

Ultimatum is one of the best action films ever made

Fucked up the moby song? DROPPED

What should I go see this weekend? This or Bad Moms? Bad Moms has a higher RT score right now

You're a fucking retard with no taste.

Don't listen to RT, they gave Ghostbusters a 75% fresh rating. Critics are sjw cucks bought and paid for these days. The basic thing people are saying is that it's just as good as the original trilogy, but it doesn't really do anything new.

no I'm pretty sure you're the fucking retard if you think that ranking isnt 100% correct

Cool opinion bro.

No, I actually saw the movie and it doesn't hold a fucking candle to either of the 3 movies. It's just fucking boring and the snowden and facebook privacy shit was retarded

You still look at RT scores after the score that Ghostbusters got? Idiot

ban all guns wonder why no one goes to see it. only leftist critics suck your dick

Why the fuck can't they call these movies normal titles?

Which is first, which is second, which is third? Jesus Christ.

>Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ, that's Jason Bourne!

The higher his hairline gets the further along the story is.

kek

that's sofia coppola you dolt

I have a gut feeling that I will like it no matter what.

They went all retarded CSI-levels of retarded on technobullshit compounded on some clusterfuck dual storyline. The opposing asset is some old guy who never stops whining like a child in contrast to the silent, menacing ones of the past. There's almost no sustained action except the very end with the worst chase scene and least interesting fight scene of any of them. It gives Legacy a run for its money on shittiest Bourne movie. I don't even come to Sup Forums, I'm that mad.

>Legacy
Man I completely forgot about that one. Fucking Hollywood.

>he gets his opinion from rotten tomatoes

>he unironically weighs film quality based on RT scores

oh my kek

Bcause its been proven that audiences are less likely to see them if they are numbered

It's still retarded though.

Predator
Predator 2
Predators
The Predator

What comes fucking next?

I'm pretty sure he had a hand in making sofia. Therefor he is responsible for any shit she may produce.

Pre-dator its the prequel where they recast Arnold with tom hardy and it is about him and Dillon forming their friendship.

I saw it last night, it was absolute garbage unless you view Jason's arc in the film as a metaphor for Hollywood bringing back old properties for one more film.

The Predators.

don't be a dick, just go to the movie with your dad and let him enjoy it