Who else DROPping celebrities right and left for supporting Shillary?

Who else DROPping celebrities right and left for supporting Shillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Actors_and_comedians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really do hope most Americans aren't retarded enough to vote for trump.

Brexit is fine, because Britrain needed to get the fuck of the EU. But Trump? No, let's not go bstshit insane.

Celebrities supporting trump:
Larry the Cable Guy
Jeff Dunham
???

Most of the Heehaw crowd and blue collar comics.

Steven Seagal
Duck Dynasty

enjoy not watching any movies at all faggot

Only the best of the best

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Actors_and_comedians

Adam Sandler
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Ashton Kutcher
Ben Kingsley
Ben Stein
Ben Stiller
Bernie Mac
Bill Maher
Billy Crystal
Black Eyed Peas
Bob Gale
Bruce Willis
Bryan Cranston
Dakota Fanning
Dan Akroyd
Danny De Vito
David Cronenberg
Dennis Hopper
Donald Trump
Gary Sinise
Halle Berry
Harrison Ford
Ivan Reitman
James Woods
Jason Alexander
Jerry Seinfeld
John Malkovich
Jon Voight
Julio Iglesias
Keifer Sutherland
Liev Schreiber
Lisa Kudrow
Madonna
MC Hammer
Michael Douglas
Michael Mann
Naomi Watts
Natalie Portman
Nicole Kidman
Rob Lowe
Robert Duvall
Sacha Baron Cohen
Sam Raimi
Sarah Jessica Parker
Seth Rogen
Ridley Scott
Sylvester Stallone
Tom Cruise
Toby McGuire
William Shatner
Zach Braff

>Dennis Hopper
So, its confirmed that Dennis Hopper is actually a democrat, because I'm pretty sure only democrats vote from the grave, or at least they do in cities like Milwaukee or Chicago.

>starts lists with Adam Sandler

Man these Hillary shills are getting out of control.

explain

Sources please

If you vote for a Presidential candidate based on how many celebrities like them then you should be removed from voting registration and lobotomized.

>Sam Raimi
not surprised desu

its funny because donald trump has to support donald trump because no one is giving his campaign any money!

>Bernie Mac
>dead man voting

>John Malkovich

Nice try.

>He hasn’t voted in the US presidential election since George McGovern lost to Richard Nixon in 1972. “There’s too much BS, too much money and too much ideological corruption in politics, and now, seemingly, with quite a few emotionally disturbed people on both sides screaming at each other like four year-olds. Why bother? I don’t get it.”

>Won't even release his tax returns, like every other American presidential candidate in US history

This is a man I can trust.

Don't forget Azelia Banks and Tila Tequila

based cronenberg

Nothing will make me hate Based Brad
we all know his true political belief

>Hillary won't even give a direct statement on the emails

This is a woman I can trust.

>Donald Trump
Citation need

I really do like Trump but there are some shitheads that support him.

Don't forget Chuck Norris and Guy Fieri

why would you ever support a celebrity?

Celebrities want to look liberal without actually being liberal. Hillary is perfect for them.

>Bernie Mac
supporting trump from beyond the grave because he wants to look down from heaven and see america great again?

Every time you watch their movies or TV shows you're supporting them.

Also Hulk Hogan

plenty of shitheads on the other side also, so may as well vote or not for your own reasons

Based ANTS

Trump has working class people. He doesn't need celebrities.

t. Mohammed

Dana White, Jean Claude Van Damme, Sylvester Stallone, Hulk Hogan, Clint Eastwood, Mike Tyson, Chris Weidman, pretty much any dude you wouldn't want to fuck with has endorsed Trump

torrents, dummy.

Trump is the worst candidate ever, but ask yourself why he is so popular.

There is no other politician who wants to take back control of borders. There is no other politician who views Islam as a potential threat to western tradition of secular governance. Why the fuck is it okay for Japan and Korea to have strict control over their borders, but it's taboo for western countries to do it?

Anti-immigration sentiments are not radical or extreme, it's the political elites and media of western world that have become extremists. How would European people in 1950 have reacted to the current migration crisis? 1 million migrants into Germany in a single year, and the German government predicts that this rate will be maintained indefinitely! Reminder that Average age of Ethnic German people in Germany is approaching 50, but majority of Immigrants are between 16 and 30. Won't be long before Germany doesn't exist anymore.

Trump winning in USA is the type of shock that western world needs to regain sanity. Please save us for the third time, Amerifriends!

>People think that people in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California would support a Republican
lol

>Naomi Watts

you just know...

did they?

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

donald trump is known to be THE most hung guy on wall street, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like the great wall of china", with huge thickness that would rival chuck norris and hulk hogan. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed clinton's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with donald barely able to force it past the knob, and clinton moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on donalds throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>Trump
>Wall Street

it kinda hurts

at least we got the legendary cowboys in our side
john wayne, chuck norris and boss nigger

Manchurian Candidate stood for Hillary

>dropping celebs
>means he actually supports celebs by paying for putrid hollywood feces funneled into his gaping maw

l m a o

My god, I actually had respect for most of these people

I couldn't find a good substitute for Hollywood. Maybe Real Estate was a better choice?

>Jack Bauer supports Trump

Muh nigga

HO
LEE
FUCK
CHUCK
WAIT FOR IT
*HOPS ON UNICORN*
FREAKING
*UNICORN POOPS FREE IPODS*
NORRIS
*UNSHEATHES WAFFLE*
WHAT IS THIS UNADULTERATED EPICNESS?

You didn't drop him when he started spouting the equal pay for female actors meme?
Didn't he demand Jennifer Lawrence got paid as much as him?

>people falling for this meme list

Also Cronenburg was a #JebMissle

This

Guy proved himself to be a retard well over a year ago now.

Releasing tax returns started with Nixon and only because an IRS employee stole them.

>tfw the inner sax will stop playing soon

I thought it was just to not look like an asshole like Jeremy Renner

What will him releasing his tax returns show you?

Jcvd supports trump?

>persecution of people based on religion is fine so long as it's not christianity

>Dan Akroyd

Jcvd is pretty redpilled

I honestly believe Trump will be less negative for the US than Brexit will be for Britain

That he doesn't in fact have any money.

Oh, I see. Good luck with that.

>Not letting foreign people into your own country is persecution

>Renner
>asshole
>telling the truth
>"it's her agents job not mine"

every time he opens his mouth I love the guy more and more.

My news sources are buzzfeed and twitter the post

nigga it's not "foreign people", he specifically said Islamic immigrants which is discriminatory

>le "christianity is just as bad as islam" meme

Islam wants you dead you fucking idiot.

Good for you

>being this triggered.

At least you have le ebin chuck norris.

Islam doesn't "want" anything you fucking moron, there are groups of extremists who interpret Islamic texts, or does want to rape children?

You're really over-complicating it. Trump's popularity is pretty simple to explain. It really boils down to following this basic principles in just about every speech:
>Confidence is Convincing
>Exaggeration is a Tool for Explanation
>Facts are Useless
>Insults Work for a Reason
>Paranoia Keeps Us Safe
>Some People Don’t Get It

Immigrants are foreign people.

You know it's normal for countries to track down and boot people out when their visa is up, right?

*christianity

Hopper has been dead for six years.

user just listed random celebs and you idiots swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Ice Cube

Didnt creepy Cooper do a GOP propganda movie and make millions of the "muh guns and military!" idiots?

>not taking outsider money from superpacs and banks is considered a bad thing now
Hill shills everybody

>the church actively tried to modernize
>church publicly apologizes
>people involved in act and the cover up now facing justice
>lol not all muzzies m8
>so what if muslim majority country still honour kill women, doesnt mean im a bad guy
>im part of the kkk, just not the part that hangs niggers

DeVito was a Bern-igger wasn't he? I remember Sup Forums going "wtf I hate small Italian funny man now" when he revealed his support.

*Zionism
*mercenaries

It also helps that most Americans are stupid. They actually believe Trump will make Mexico to pay for the wall.

Roseanne's pretty red-pilled these days.

>Lol lol fuck the constitution Islam is bad lel but Christianity is okay for arbitrary reasons

roseanne has always been cool.

people just hate her because her show was super mainstream and she's a fat ugly mouthy bitch

I imagine Dan would support Trump over Hillary since I think he believes in reptillians.

Dat brown woman

Based as fuck. You don't see many celebs that know about Emperor Palpati- I mean George Soros.

>just explain the reasons
>say the same thing again
nice

>not letting theocracy take over
>persecuting

Yep, that's Muslim "logic"

I would give literally all of my possessions to look like Cooper

Yeah, cause you're an ugly ass faggot.

>Azealia Banks

Huh.

>Brexit is fine, because Britrain needed to get the fuck of the EU.
Lmao, no we didn't

Kill yourself.

I won't, but you should.

>Dakota Fanning

Whaa

He's a faggot. literally

>Kevin Sorbo
I think im back on the trump train

This thread is not relevant to Sup Forums

Janitors delete this thread and ban everyone itt