>scully is a cunt
>mulder won't shut up about the truth
>what the fuck is the truth even?
>muh aliens
>literally anyone can get shot or die aside from the duo
>kind of pretentious
>stories are unpredictable but really good
>how haven't they gotten fired yet?
>how the fuck does scully still not believe in aliens?

>>how the fuck does scully still not believe in aliens?
this killed my suspension of disbelief oddly enough

How did they uncover the Zionist conspiracy even after 24 years?

I'm sorry, I meant how did they NOT uncover the ZOG?

>pretentious

Spotted the dumb fucking millenial

just keep watching.

This show really gives me the creeps sometimes

OP, you can rest assured that your view of the show is totally normal. You will learn to appreciate this ambivalence in time.

Dr. Pavel, I'm FBI.

what episode is that?

Fucking google it.

FUCK YOU

>kind of pretentious

please clarify what its pretending to be
i dont think you know what pretentious means

It's "First Person Shooter" (S7E13).

you know anyone born after '81 is a millennial right?

and if you were born before 1981 and are on this site then you have no right to complain about how stupid the people here are

The smoking man is Mulder's father

How old are you?

Nah...
>implying he isn't Scully's father
>and Samantha's father
>and Meiman's father

fantasy still requires logic, it's what enables suspension of disbelief in an unbelievable world

*shits in ur mouth*

How pretentious!

in later seasons it was produced under the pretense that it was a good show and not shlock

great shit post bro
i dont even know what point youre trying to make

Not that guy but I was born in 84. We were always referred to as gen y. I was in my 20's the first time i heard the term millennial. I worked with some guys born in 92 and we have almost nothing in common pop culture wise besides star wars.

but it is a good show

I skip the alien and conspiracy eps when I rewatch. Motw and comedy are where x files was good

fucking casual

I watched the new season last year. It was campy as fuck with paper thin characters
>that ridiculous strawman of a conservative nurse
For Duchovny it was either scenery chewing or saying their lines without any kind of emotion, Gillian's hot as fuck though. I was planning on watching the original run but after seeing this I'll never do that.

you clearly dont read and have no idea what "generation x" meant just like the faggot who started coining terms like "generation y & z"

>To begin with, “Generation X” actually was coined in 1964 by British writer Jane Deverson to describe a particular group of young people who no longer bought into traditional social mores

millennials differs from that concept considering its an era that people were born in and not a way of living like "gen x" is

there was no gen y and z
we are all millennials when born after 1981

then what are they called when born before 81?

baby boomers
boomers

All of what you're saying might be true but it's also true that while growing up in the 90's millennial was never used. They called us gen y.

>my parents are baby boomers

No

yea as if plebs in the 90s know what they are talking about
it was mainly used in the 90s as a marketing ploy and it stuck

millennials were born between 1984 and 1995 retard

no, they are before like 1963. Between 63 and 81 is Gen X

well technically they were born to parents who were young in the 40s so yea

how old are your parents jesus
how old are you?

see

>>how the fuck does scully still not believe in aliens?
Mulder actually stops believing in aliens around season 4 i think and i forget how long they run with the whole idea that all the alien sightings and abductions were just cover ups by the government to hide a more sinister plot. even when he actually sees a giant fucking spaceship and literal aliens grab at his foot it's all some government clone colony thing going on.

most people here are in their 20s, if their parents conceived them in their late 20s to early 30s then the parents should be around 50-60 years old right now which places them in the baby boomer generation (1946-1964)

scully was christian and it was subtly hinted at in the show and by david duchovny that mulder was jewish

Yet there's so much evidence to support that he is not Jewish.

but he has stated over and over again in the show that he isn't a religious man

this> yea exactly
niggers on this board are retarded

SUBTLY HINTED THAT SHE WAS CHRISTAIN!?
WHAT>?!
YOU FUCKING JOKING ME RIGHT M*.

She was raised Catholic and sort of later wen back to the church I think??

He was NOT hinted at being Jewish. His family was most likely Protestant.

not her, mulder. she was catholic from that start. not being religious isnt the same as not being born a jew.

The stories weren't pretentious at all, they were pretty simplistic (and I'm not saying this as a negative).

And how was Scully a cunt? She was completely reasonable. After watching it again as an adult Mulder comes across as fucking crazy, she had to be the one to reel him in and keep him from killing himself.

Literally me

>After watching it again as an adult Mulder comes across as fucking crazy
it's funny how they balance his insane ideas about some cases with his legitimate career as a known criminal profiler in the fbi

Mulder is fucking suspicious of everyone.

The point is that people born in the early 80's don't share much common ground with people born in the early 90's

youre wrong on many levels but wutevs lil nigger

How so?

This. Jose Chung's From Outerspace is a GOD TIER episode because it shows how everyone else sees Mulder.

>what the fuck is the truth even?
That the Syndicate, led by the Cigarette Smoking Man, made a deal with extraterrestrials to stave off the imminent invasion by each giving up one of their children. They got an alien fetus in this exchange and used it to attempt to reverse engineer the alien genome in order to come up with a counter/antidote for the alien virus (which is spread via the black oil). CSM is Mulder's real father, and his memories that haunt him of his sister being abducted stemmed from his non-biological father being unable to make a choice of which child to abandon. When the Syndicate brought their sacrifices to the hangar to be given up, Bill Mulder remained indecisive, forcing the aliens to abduct Samantha from their home, in front of Fox. "The truth," in the purest sense, is the date of the planned alien invasion, and what Mulder has been inadvertently chasing for the duration of the series.

What if that too is a deception and the real force to be reckoned with is the ZOG (Synagogue of Satan) and the aliens are actually angels/demons?

Then I guess we'll have to tune in next time.

have you not seen season 10?

They cant end it like they did in this years series, theres gotta be more.

>it's a Scully, Reyes and Covarrubias scissor each other for 42 minutes episode

No, still in the middle of S8.

I know, but I prefer to enjoy an episode rather than get bored and angry

Go in peace user

>really liked Twilight Zone when I was 12
>Mom got some X-Files tapes and said it's basically the same thing and she liked watching it every week
>Watch it
>Get bored after 2 episodes and bring them back
I've been trying to go through it on Netflix, but I really don't think it's that good. I finished the episode where they're in the Arctic with the prehistoric worm, it was okay but there was so much fucking build-up for nothing to happen except Kenny Banya dying. Hopefully it gets better, I've been on the first season of this shit since 2004

Actually most people agree "millenial" encompasses everyone born between the mid 80s and the year 2000. Everyone born in the 21st century so far is part of a new generation.

They aged really well

>can go full mayhem on any girl on the planet
>chooses gillian

pretty based

that's post-millennialism

you should start by watching eerie indiana, it's a kids show that really captured the atmosphere of x-files